Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until they show buttcracks again?
I think she's gotten so used to writing off all negative feedback as "hate" and "projection" and just something to ignore that she wouldn't be able to see that this is mind numbingly cringe, even if people told her. She's publicly embarrassing herself but she can't see it. She actually thinks she's being inspirational.

Reactions: 5
Unrelated but I've seen a wiki with important tattle links/post mentioned a few times, but how do I access it?

Exactly. We all have body hang ups and we all have a choice (to a degree) as to whether we do something about them.

I haven't taken care of my teeth over the years. And I can either whinge about them being crooked and yellow or I could do something about them or I can keep my mouth shut (literally and metaphorically :ROFLMAO: ). I'm not about to start blaming other people/the universe for my dental hygiene.
0888.PNG

She just has this weird, innate impulse to blame all of her insecurities on other people and refuses to look inward and admit her own shortcomings. Even down to her WEL performance last year. She couldn't just think to herself "well duck, I sure gave a tit performance just now. Oh well, shake it off Carrie." she had to publicly blame technical difficulties, threaten to write a tell-all book, and Streisand-effect the whole performance by having recordings of it removed from social media. She wrote a whole post back in March, freshly post-breakup, saying "Do not spend your precious time figuring out how you can become less for someone [...] That is their insecurity for them to work on and it is not your job to shrink yourself down to make them comfortable." and like... is it? Is it really someone else's insecurity to work on? Because at the point of her posting that, I seriously don't think Carrie was in Oliver's thoughts at all anymore. But there she was, clearly still in the midst of feeling insecure about it all, but finding a way to shirk the responsibility onto someone who had already moved on.

She just always thinks she's right and justified about everything she feels, and if she's feeling crappy about something, it's never her issue to face and address herself, it's someone else's fault. "Don't like me posting kissing videos of me and my boyfriend? Deal with it!! I'm going to post even MORE. Everyone who's repulsed by this is clearly a hater, and that's a THEM problem". Like is it, Carrie? Why are you so afraid of admitting a mistake, shortcoming, insecurity and/or personal problem to the world? To yourself?

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1782450
Why are you so afraid of admitting a mistake, shortcoming, insecurity and/or personal problem to the world? To yourself?
Because she's extremely insecure and has to disguise it with excessive arrogance. It's something I dealt with when I was 13 and it's common in many teenagers. Most people either mature and grow out of it or seek some therapy. She only seeked for validation from therapy which is why she's stuck as a teenager in the body of a 30 year old woman, hating herself and projecting that hate on others. She feel the world is against her when it's all in her head.

Sometimes I'm not sure if it's really sad or just pathetic. I can't pity her too much because she has a great life and all the means to work on herself, seek help (some of her insecurity might stem from Tom's success and her feeling inadequate) and become a better person. Instead she decides to be angry at the world and pretend they're all meanie haters and she's perfect.

Reactions: 10
Can I ask: for those more familiar with the way theatre works, how many hours work is 13 shows a week? She always talks about it like it’s a huge undertaking and I just want to compare it to my working week hours-wise (although I’m nhs so completely different jobs)
When i worked panto, the call time was typically 1 hour before start time for the first show for warm up and for the other shows that day most of the actors would arrive around half hour call.
With Carrie's panto being 2.5hours long, a 3 show day is probably around 9/10 hours in the theatre.

Reactions: 4
Did Joel stand up on the nudist beach or just stayed like this? 🤣 Maybe it was empty, the whole holiday seemed like it was them two and some stray cats to be honest.
Looks like it was a pretty empty beach. Probably the only reason they stripped off tbh
Screenshot_20221204_221848_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like it was a pretty empty beach. Probably the only reason they stripped off tbh
View attachment 1782784
Funny question when we've all seen her arse on IG

I swear I remember Carrie posting something about needing to ask Oliver for reassurance that he didn't find her body unattractive while they were still dating. I sincerely get the impression he never made any kind of a fuss about it and never did anything implicitly to suggest he didn't like her body in any way, but she felt insecure anyway because of her own inward hangups. The fact that she's posted a few captions now that carefully, vaguely imply Oliver had an issue with her body ("never make yourself smaller" etc) really rub me up the wrong way. She always has a way of belatedly villainizing her exes, and I have a strong feeling the only things he actually did in this situation were 1) dump Carrie and 2) date a smaller girl afterward, neither of which he deserves to be punished for. Any insecurity that stemmed from both of those decisions are understandable but, at the end of the day, her own issues to face within herself, and nothing to blame Oliver for.
Yup I remember this. Video of her dancing in her underwear with the caption "I'm bored of asking my boyfriend for reassurance"

She projected her own insecurity onto him because he's in shape / not a "big boy" like Joel. Like others have said, he wouldn't have stayed with her for 5 years if he found her size an issue. No wonder he left her - exhausting to need constant reassurance from someone but then shoot them down because their reassurance is coming from an issue they don't also struggle with

Reactions: 21
That was the most pointless Q&A in the world.

Also, if they haven’t seen each other all week and they’re both soooooo good at talking unlike everyone else in the world, why aren’t they just chatting in the car on the way home?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1782784
Carrie and Joel probably emptied it /the initial visitors must have run away.. I'd also rather blind myself, than share a nudist beach with her and jabba the hutt. (Coming from a German who is very much used to nude bathing and beaches 🙃)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How long until they show buttcracks again?
Subtext of this. I dated a bloke with the body of an Adonis and as I got bigger didn’t feel comfortable with him. Now I’ve met my ‘bigger boi’ we can let it all hang out together.
I can imagine as a bigger girl who likes her sweets and pastries Carrie was under pressure, either self made or invisible to keep up with Oliver’s aesthetic. When she mentions being able to ‘be herself’ with Joel part of that is being able to order that 4 course meal with three sides and four desserts and not feel bad.

Reactions: 9
Go to a nudist beach if you want but does the whole world, your work mates and bosses need to know about it …. Eek

Reactions: 28
I swear I remember Carrie posting something about needing to ask Oliver for reassurance that he didn't find her body unattractive while they were still dating. I sincerely get the impression he never made any kind of a fuss about it and never did anything implicitly to suggest he didn't like her body in any way, but she felt insecure anyway because of her own inward hangups. The fact that she's posted a few captions now that carefully, vaguely imply Oliver had an issue with her body ("never make yourself smaller" etc) really rub me up the wrong way. She always has a way of belatedly villainizing her exes, and I have a strong feeling the only things he actually did in this situation were 1) dump Carrie and 2) date a smaller girl afterward, neither of which he deserves to be punished for. Any insecurity that stemmed from both of those decisions are understandable but, at the end of the day, her own issues to face within herself, and nothing to blame Oliver for.
Carrie always does this thing where she tries to drag her exs after the break-up to make her seem like a victim.

Like XYZ clearly wasn’t an issue or why were you together for however many years and see yourself marrying said person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.