Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then you have Alessia performing as one of the leads in Back to the future a massive West End show, as I believe she understudies the role of Jen and is on for that character this week…

Oh Carrie my love, a nasty cold, a clingy fiancé, tired old puns in your current show about your failed show - then your ex is planning his first romantic trip away with his gf who is smashing it in the West End…. What a week for you

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Then you have Alessia performing as one of the leads in Back to the future a massive West End show, as I believe she understudies the role of Jen and is on for that character this week…

Oh Carrie my love, a nasty cold, a clingy fiancé, tired old puns in your current show about your failed show - then your ex is planning his first romantic trip away with his gf who is smashing it in the West End…. What a week for you
This isn’t his first romantic trip away with her though is it? Didn’t they go too Paris together a few months after the breakup? And they’ve went on several trips together since then?! Also, why are we even still bringing Oliver and his new gf into this? The breakup was almost 11 months ago, that’s great their successful and happy, let them be. Him and Carrie have been done for almost a year and I highly doubt they even care about the asscrack twins, Carrie and Joel’s relationship is a dumpster fire and embarrassing.

Reactions: 23
Just got back from seeing the panto in Canterbury - was amazing as always!
However fletcher ruins it imo. Over acting and you can just tell she believes she is the star of the show. First out the stage door greeting 'fans' when no one was actually wanting to see her.
I felt as though the music was too loud for her voice, you couldn't actually hear her until the end of the line when her voice rose.
I wondered if I was just being a witch seen as she isn't my favourite person but she did a duet with the another actress and there was just no comparison. Fletcher was just noise.
Aside from the over the top acting, she really needs to learn when she comes on stage and the audience boo her (she is the baddy) she needs to wait until the noise dies down before she starts her lines, half her lines go unheard!

• Wow
Reactions: 50
It amazes me brands still don't look at engagement as well as overall numbers
They absolutely do . Majority of brands will only look at enagement , hence the rise of the micro influencer . I left my influencer marketing job 3 years ago but engagement was the #1 thing we looked at then , i can’t imagine it’s changed now , brands aren’t as niave as people think

Reactions: 2
I was thinking about this earlier.

I know nothing about professionally singing - I personally think I am in a professional who could sell out stadiums when I am in the shower, my partner however, digresses - anyway.

Wouldn't artists need to do a bit of cardio (or some of fitness) to maintain their voice and the muscles used in their abdomen for singing? Particularly belts and whatnot? I don't see CareBear doing any of that, and if she does - she's never mentioned it

Carrie, when you read here, can you let me know in your stories? Thanks.

P.S Shout out to tattle for the cute little icons on our profile pics - we are little baubles! (or are they upside down Christmas cracker crowns? either way, they are cute!!)

Reactions: 9
I skipped ahead to get the Cinderella gossip - basically Carrie's character (Carrieboss) has two velociraptor ugly step sisters called "Lloyd" and "Webber" and a phantom of the opera chord plays when they are mentioned, which happens a lot.

One of Carrie's entrances includes the line "Did somebody say my name?" (the first line she has in ALW Cinderella)

At the end of the show, Carrie's evil plan is foiled and the panto dame says that as punishment "We'll make her star in a ALW musical" and Carrie responds "Anything but that!"

Also MickeyJo notes that Carrie probably didn't write these jokes but "the person who wrote the panto, it's just their sense of humor" or something along those lines. Maybe, as a professional theatre reviewer, he should know who wrote the panto? That's pretty accessible info! It's Paul Hendry, who also directed it.

He did like her performance and noted that he wanted her to belt at some point, but it's not her fault she couldn't, and also he wanted her to do more panto/ audience interaction and it's not her fault she didn't do that but that the long-time panto performers, He basically wanted her to be the main character, I think, but actually, it sounds like the panto overall is very ensemble-y and lots of fun!
my jaw has hit the floor with this info. I know Panto’s are cheeky and have little in-jokes about the actors etc but her performing so many jokes/digs towards ALW is surely career suicide!? If she hadn’t already burnt a bridge then this definitely does it. So many digs that come across so bitter and such direct attacks o m g

ALW is awful, his behaviour and personality but surely she knows she’s not a big enough name to drag him so much like this? Especially as they were so fond of each other in the beginning. Like, What does she gain? The jokes aren’t even funny, they’re just bitter and I’m only laughing because the situation is so wild to me, I love the drama of it all but ooooof.

Maybe I’m being dramatic but that feels like such a bad move. Curious to see how she moves forward in the next few years. He’s a twit but he’s a lot more connected (& has a lot more influence) than her and I feel like this will be a moment she thinks back on with cringe and dread. Maybe. I’m already cringing anyway.

Reactions: 48
I don’t mind Mickey jo’s videos but he’s asking for money when he’s out at theatres every night and most of them are gifted

Reactions: 10
my jaw has hit the floor with this info. I know Panto’s are cheeky and have little in-jokes about the actors etc but her performing so many jokes/digs towards ALW is surely career suicide!? If she hadn’t already burnt a bridge then this definitely does it. So many digs that come across so bitter and such direct attacks o m g

ALW is awful, his behaviour and personality but surely she knows she’s not a big enough name to drag him so much like this? Especially as they were so fond of each other in the beginning. Like, What does she gain? The jokes aren’t even funny, they’re just bitter and I’m only laughing because the situation is so wild to me, I love the drama of it all but ooooof.

Maybe I’m being dramatic but that feels like such a bad move. Curious to see how she moves forward in the next few years. He’s a twit but he’s a lot more connected (& has a lot more influence) than her and I feel like this will be a moment she thinks back on with cringe and dread. Maybe. I’m already cringing anyway.
I was thinking the exact same thing! Like obvs Carrie didn’t write this stuff herself, but it feels like such a weird career move on her part. It makes her look so childish, petulant and unprofessional. I’m sure we’ve all had a crappy boss at some point in our working lives, but could you imagine carrying on like this about them publicly! Especially when she never even bore the worst brunt of the Cinderella fiasco?

She’s been spoiled, pampered and indulged her entire life. So she can’t conduct herself with any kind of grace or decorum whenever she’s forced to deal with anything difficult. Will she ever grow up and learn how to take things on the chin a bit? I dunno how she keeps her balance with the mountain sized chip she’s always carrying around on her shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
MickeyJo is so far up Carrie’s ass, it’s unreal. He doesn’t really review her shows, only showers her with praise.

Reactions: 19
This isn’t his first romantic trip away with her though is it? Didn’t they go too Paris together a few months after the breakup? And they’ve went on several trips together since then?! Also, why are we even still bringing Oliver and his new gf into this? The breakup was almost 11 months ago, that’s great their successful and happy, let them be. Him and Carrie have been done for almost a year and I highly doubt they even care about the asscrack twins, Carrie and Joel’s relationship is a dumpster fire and embarrassing.
I was just observing what a crappy couple of weeks she has had, plus this is a GOSSIP forum, it’s what we are all here for 😂

If you are bored of the Oliver observations just skip them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They absolutely do . Majority of brands will only look at enagement , hence the rise of the micro influencer . I left my influencer marketing job 3 years ago but engagement was the #1 thing we looked at then , i can’t imagine it’s changed now , brands aren’t as niave as people think
That's what I thought tbh, but then I don't understand how Carrie (and some others) get things. Although thinking about it she gets advent calendars, doughnuts and chocolates. I guess it's not exactly peak influencer brand deals

Reactions: 5
Writing ALW jokes into the show is so dumb. Like how are kids going to get that joke, how is anyone that doesn’t know the Cinderella drama getting that

Reactions: 37
That's what I thought tbh, but then I don't understand how Carrie (and some others) get things. Although thinking about it she gets advent calendars, doughnuts and chocolates. I guess it's not exactly peak influencer brand deals
Her engagement is pretty good . 5% is considered excellent . But you’re right , it’s not £20,000 brand deals or free holidays or high stake items . It’s little stuff which won’t cost the brand much money to send out but they might get a few new customers from it . Even if they do get a low return then it’s not cost then the Earth

usually brands gift stuff to test the waters and see if a working relationship can be formed / if they were happy with the return . The fact that she doesn’t get follow ups with proper ADs speaks volumes I think

Reactions: 8

True. A little amendment, though: It wouldn't be Oliver's first trip away with her, he's been on holiday with her most of the year, lol. At least 3 times.

Reactions: 3
Writing ALW jokes into the show is so dumb. Like how are kids going to get that joke, how is anyone that doesn’t know the Cinderella drama getting that
Of course EVERYONE should get the joke because everyone in the theatre has come to see the STAR casting and is intimately acquainted with the draaaaaammmma.
Let’s be real. 99.9 percent won’t have a clue.
Even if they did, it’s really time to let this one go Carrie. You look childish, unprofessional and bitter. You may not have written the jokes but you’ve colluded with them and obviously think everyone has knowledge of what went on. With the niche inside luvvie joke you’ve alienated whole audiences. But it’s worth it I guess just to get one back at that ole meanie hater ALW.
Meanwhile he’s moved on to his new star on Broadway...

Reactions: 11
Her engagement is pretty good . 5% is considered excellent . But you’re right , it’s not £20,000 brand deals or free holidays or high stake items . It’s little stuff which won’t cost the brand much money to send out but they might get a few new customers from it . Even if they do get a low return then it’s not cost then the Earth

usually brands gift stuff to test the waters and see if a working relationship can be formed / if they were happy with the return . The fact that she doesn’t get follow ups with proper ADs speaks volumes I think
5% of engagement from her fans/"haters" telling her to break off her engagement to No Neck Shrek or that she is overweight isn't great engagement for brands 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That's interesting to hear thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.