Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having seen the frankly unintentionally hilarious Harry and meghan documentary trailer, how long before we see overly contrived black and white photo montages of Carrie and Joel 'plunged into happiness' , them against the world etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I cannot remember which vlog it was, def while she was on some kind of tour, and she got a HP dufflebag completely full of lush products from some bloke she's met at stage door several times before? I know it's his money but it seems pretty crappy that she would happily accept something that was probably in the hundreds from a fan.

OT- but I've added the SA screenshots to the wiki for easy access :)
Was that bloke Joel?????? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having seen the frankly unintentionally hilarious Harry and meghan documentary trailer, how long before we see overly contrived black and white photo montages of Carrie and Joel 'plunged into happiness' , them against the world etc
Omg interview with Oprah incoming. Instead of where you silent or silenced, she could ask “was the engagement leaked or were you leaking”

btw I don’t care about the royals or Harry and Meghan, no one shout at me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, she never got that Lush deal but happily accepted her fans' Lush gifts of which she got a lot. That was when she still liked stage door.
That always infuriated me. She got like $30 worth of Lush products from young fans.

Then she did that one Lush favs video which was a not so subtle hint of what to bring her to stage door.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That always infuriated me. She got like $30 worth of Lush products from young fans.

Then she did that one Lush favs video which was a not so subtle hint of what to bring her to stage door.
I'm sure it was a lot more, because she got so much, and Lush is expensive. She also did a video about stage door presents and was very obviously super excited every time she showed a Lush one.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Singing along to “last Christmas” on the radio earlier and the lyrics about “you tore me apart, but now I’ve found a new love you’ll never fool me again” and I thought - how crappy for your new girlfriend to be singing about how you aren’t really over your ex and how much they fucked you up, and you’re trying to pretend just a year later you’re in love with someone else…. And then I realised it’s basically Carrie/Joel/Oliver 🤣.

I bet it’s her favourite Christmas song this year 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t been up to date with the threads as I’ve been massively busy at work but today my husband surprised me with birthday tickets to Hamilton.

As much as I hate to admit it, he was really good. It was a weird feeling knowing that i could accurately picture the king in a pair of hot pink budgie smugglers though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fans probably only bought her Lush stuff because she said in the past that she throws a lot of gifts away, and I don't think she would throw away Lush stuff
She could at least donate the unwanted gifts to a charity shop or shelter instead of chucking them. As if she told fans she throws gifts away, what a horrible thing to say.
Don't get me wrong, we all need a clear out of stuff we've accumulated, including birthday/Christmas gifts from people that we no longer need. But you don't bloody tell people you've got rid of the thing they got you.

Reactions: 15
She could at least donate the unwanted gifts to a charity shop or shelter instead of chucking them. As if she told fans she throws gifts away, what a horrible thing to say.
Don't get me wrong, we all need a clear out of stuff we've accumulated, including birthday/Christmas gifts from people that we no longer need. But you don't bloody tell people you've got rid of the thing they got you.
Yeah it's bad. I can't find the video (I think it was during chitty) but she basically said she chucks anything that doesn't fit in her suitcase. Or something of the sort. Like why would you say that. At least lie lol

Reactions: 7
Why would ANYONE give her a gift knowing she just throws them out?! And you are absolutely right, she should be donating the things she doesn't want, but if I was a fan of someone who said publicly that she threw gifts away, I wouldn't be a fan. That is so rude. Even if you do it, you don't announce it.
I never thought that sweet girl from her early youtube days would become this vile woman.

Reactions: 6
I skipped ahead to get the Cinderella gossip - basically Carrie's character (Carrieboss) has two velociraptor ugly step sisters called "Lloyd" and "Webber" and a phantom of the opera chord plays when they are mentioned, which happens a lot.

One of Carrie's entrances includes the line "Did somebody say my name?" (the first line she has in ALW Cinderella)

At the end of the show, Carrie's evil plan is foiled and the panto dame says that as punishment "We'll make her star in a ALW musical" and Carrie responds "Anything but that!"

Also MickeyJo notes that Carrie probably didn't write these jokes but "the person who wrote the panto, it's just their sense of humor" or something along those lines. Maybe, as a professional theatre reviewer, he should know who wrote the panto? That's pretty accessible info! It's Paul Hendry, who also directed it.

He did like her performance and noted that he wanted her to belt at some point, but it's not her fault she couldn't, and also he wanted her to do more panto/ audience interaction and it's not her fault she didn't do that but that the long-time panto performers, He basically wanted her to be the main character, I think, but actually, it sounds like the panto overall is very ensemble-y and lots of fun!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
But the villain should be over the top with audience interaction...very odd not to do that.

But yes very lazy vlogging not to know who wrote it. Also, those jokes are very niche and you'd have to not only be a hard-core theatre fan, but also know what went down behind the scenes and know cinderella somewhat too.

Reactions: 24
But the villain should be over the top with audience interaction...very odd not to do that.

But yes very lazy vlogging not to know who wrote it. Also, those jokes are very niche and you'd have to not only be a hard-core theatre fan, but also know what went down behind the scenes and know cinderella somewhat too.
Yes! I'm sure 90% of the audience felt alienated. Imagine turning up to a panto with the kids and grandparents and it's just niche industry jokes that totally go over everyone's heads.

Reactions: 28
For what it's worth, she did specify that she donates the gifts she couldn't take with her on tour to charity shops. She doesn't just bin them.

Reactions: 5
Yes! I'm sure 90% of the audience felt alienated. Imagine turning up to a panto with the kids and grandparents and it's just niche industry jokes that totally go over everyone's heads.
it's pretentious as duck. i'm in the industry and gives me the ick. also carrie would have had a say surely - it's just so very bitter.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.