Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to understudies in Panto - I’ve worked a couple of Panto seasons and although there might not be official understudies who are on standby there will always be a chorus member who will study the role of the *star* just incase anyone is sick or gets stuck on a train coming back after a day off (COUGH - Nigel Havers….) but they don’t get a a lot of rehearsal time, so chances are they might not be on top form when just thrown on… however chorus members are some of the hardest working people on stage, learning their own roles as well as others.

As for Carrie having a ‘Carrie-Splain’ moment with just how hard her job is… imagine how much harder everyone has it working backstage - our call time is usually hours before the cast, and we don’t leave until a good hour or so after the show some nights. Remember Carrie you also get to stand on stage getting clapped and called the best thing in the world… backstage people don’t get anywhere near enough recognition for the work they put in… so maybe shut up? 🤷‍♀️
Even if you're not an official/unofficial understudy, if you're hanging around in rehearsals watching the main stars practice, someone is bound to pick up their lines.
I was in the ensemble choir in school and I knew all the songs that the cast performed as well as the group numbers. Carrie isn't irreplaceable.

Reactions: 4
It baffles me that she still gets stuff gifted
I'd hardly call her an influencer anymore
I do not get it either. She has a horrible social media presence.

If I was a brand, there is no way I would want my brand associated with this cakey faced, crunchy haired, angry, obnoxious, shouty woman.

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately I think it's all about the numbers with some brands, and she has a large number of them.

Brands don't know how many of them are haters, blocked, bots purchased just for numbers etc.

Reactions: 5
It amazes me brands still don't look at engagement as well as overall numbers

Reactions: 16
It amazes me brands still don't look at engagement as well as overall numbers
She gets less than 100 comments for most of her posts. Their joint account barely gets 50 comments. Maybe she only gets free stuff so that her famous friends/brother will see and end up buying some. Although I despise the term 'influencer' she is really doing a shoddy job at being one.

Reactions: 11
She gets less than 100 comments for most of her posts. Their joint account barely gets 50 comments. Maybe she only gets free stuff so that her famous friends/brother will see and end up buying some. Although I despise the term 'influencer' she is really doing a shoddy job at being one.
Oh she definitely influences me. Like, if she gets cast in something it influences me to not go see it until she's left.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Like Bloody Mary. Repeat 'so happy' in a mirror three times and Joel will appear
This reminds me of Apollo 13, where Marilyn Lovell is telling another of the wives to make sure to say the words proud, happy, and thrilled to the reporters, which she does almost robotically, while what she is really feeling is terror lol

Reactions: 5
Okay, so just in case anyone is in danger of falling for the whole "damage control"-schtick that the 'Monta-ews' are trying to do, and are starting to sympathize with Joel, let's just do a 'quick' recap of WHY we are scared of him/dislike him so, in a somewhat chronological order (sit back kids, this could take awhile):

- Outed their relationship just TWO days after their first date; where they'd already uttered 'I love you'
- Made their relationship status 'official' on Facebook within days
- Shared videos of them basically making out within the first week of them being together
- Had been with CHF for only a few weeks, when he said that his future plans in regards to where he would work in the world, was completely dependent on what 'Miss Hope Fletcher did'..
- MORE videos of them making out, including a montage made to the song Seven Days by David Craig, which featured a clip of them kissing in bed to the words 'we were making love by Wednesday'
- Reposting EVERY. SINGLE. STORY that Carrie does (with the words SO PROUD!!!!) on it
- Sharing stories from her family members - before even meeting them
- The constant creepy filming of her, when she's not aware of it. As Carrie herself mentioned she had no idea why he kept filming her when they were on holiday
- Announcing WHEN and WHERE she and her family were going on holiday, again, before even meeting the family
- Insists that they're going to have consistent adventures, when they went on their first holiday..
- Referring to Carrie as The One, his Soul Mate, the Love of his Life, before they'd even had their one month anniversary
- The SA messages. I cannot stress this enough.
- The angry Facebook rants, which includes racism
- The absolutely creepy Facebook updates about his 'first kiss' etc.
- Clearly having moved in within a month or two
- Love bombing a woman who was clearly still heartbroken from her previous relationship ending
- PROPOSING to said woman, only 5 months into the relationship, while she was clearly still not over her previous relationship ending
- Making the proposal semi-public, and arranging a party with all her friends and family afterwards
- Rushing a proposal, so that it's on a day where his new fiancée had to go straight to work, but also had to go on holiday straight after
- Guilt tripping said newly-minted fiancée about going on holiday with her family and her best friend, when the holiday was booked before she had even considered him a viable dating option
- Making a freaking pumpkin (which was her nickname with her ex) with the date of their first date, only 5 months prior, with the words 'Mr & Mrs Montague' on them, even before she said yes
- Being the one who clearly leaked their engagement, via his instagram stories
- Buying Disney-themed engagement t-shirts in the clear hope of getting a last minute invitation to aforementioned holiday
- Spending ALL 12 days that she was on holiday 'off sick' from work, but able to film a video EVERY DAY of him opening an inane gift from her
- Tearfully stating, when C had been gone less than 48 hours, "I don't do well without her"
- Constantly referring to C as 'wifey', 'my future wife'
- Setting up a JOINT couple instagram account, within hours of the engagement being announced
- Sharing over a hundred instagram stories of people congratulating them
- Reposting about being jealous of him not being on holiday with her
- Did I mention the 12 f*cking vids of him opening presents??
- Making FAMILY T-SHIRTS for her, her family, and Scott when they were in Disney; something that the family who has been to Disney more times than any other Brits alive have NEVER done before
- Calling Tom 'brother' when he made a post about the shirts (Tom's slightly sarcastic 'guess we're these people now' was amazing)
- Having a similar shirt made FOR HIMSELF with the F for Fletcher, even though he was not on the holiday, nor will he ever be a Fletcher
- Sharing the creepy photo a fan made of him photoshopped into the group photo
- Filming Carrie arriving at the airport after an 8 hour flight, when she clearly didn't want to be filmed
- Not responding to his defence of SA dm's
- Knowing about her preference for engagement rings when only knowing her for a month or two
- Begging for Disney freebies (or any freebies really) so that he/they can jump even further on the influencer train

.... honestly, that's just off the top of my head.

i'm suuuuuuper late to this as i've just been catching up but could someone fill me in on the SA allegations? i completely missed that

i'm suuuuuuper late to this as i've just been catching up but could someone fill me in on the SA allegations? i completely missed that
Summary is - He posted a picture saying Ronaldo was his favourite player. A Tattler pointed out that Ronaldo has SA allegations against him and that it’s probably not a good idea to be publicly supporting him and Joel dismissed it with a “oh it’s allegedly” and “the accuser dropped the charges and is found out to be false” then said women “AND MEN” get SA’d (the tattler never said men didnt so it felt a bit weird and “not all men”-ish)

This is the full screenshots- https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-37-90-day-fiance-the-musical.34624/post-12353093

Reactions: 14
to clarify, there were no SA allegations!! joel was called out by a tattler for promoting ronaldo and then replied via DMs with incredibly misogynistic and aggressive messages, basically saying that girls lie about being SAed, bringing up that “men get SAed too!!” even tho it had nothing to do with the discussion, and stating that he didn’t believe ronaldo was a r*pist and wouldn’t believe girls saying they’d been SAed unless the person was punished as a criminal in a court of law (never mind that ronaldo paid off his accusers, because he was never put in prison he’s innocent!! 🙄)

i’m still disgusted, both at the messages and at carrie’s lack of response. she knows about the messages, prove. by her deleting that persons comment about them on insta. no excuses for either of them. some “feminist” she is.

Summary is - He posted a picture saying Ronaldo was his favourite player. A Tattler pointed out that Ronaldo has SA allegations against him and that it’s probably not a good idea to be publicly supporting him and Joel dismissed it with a “oh it’s allegedly” and “the accuser dropped the charges and is found out to be false” then said women “AND MEN” get SA’d (the tattler never said men didnt so it felt a bit weird and “not all men”-ish)

This is the full screenshots- https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-37-90-day-fiance-the-musical.34624/post-12353093
sorry we posted the explanation at the same time 😅 well done for finding the screenshots, i couldn’t!

• Heart
Since being blocked I’m obviously now unable to view either of their posts LOL. Can I please request that someone posts screenshots of the activity with the captions on here? I feel so out of the drama loop now 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I do not get it either. She has a horrible social media presence.

If I was a brand, there is no way I would want my brand associated with this cakey faced, crunchy haired, angry, obnoxious, shouty woman.
Remember when she tried so hard to get sponsored by Lush? God that was so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when she tried so hard to get sponsored by Lush? God that was so embarrassing.
I thought she used to get PR boxes? Or was that her buying a bunch of stuff expecting the brand to send her more :oops: or worse yet, young fans sending her expensive ass products 😭

The sad thing is, when I was a fan of hers as a teen, I often considered sending her a tub of R n B cause sending her free stuff was the only way to get noticed (I was so dumb). However, when I saw the prices of Lush I was like "duck that" and just bought some for myself :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Since being blocked I’m obviously now unable to view either of their posts LOL. Can I please request that someone posts screenshots of the activity with the captions on here? I feel so out of the drama loop now 😂😂
Just google Instagram story viewer and watch the drama unfold that way. It’s 95% as good as the real thing. It must drive her nuts that she can block us but We Can Still See You Carrie!

Reactions: 7
I thought she used to get PR boxes? Or was that her buying a bunch of stuff expecting the brand to send her more :oops: or worse yet, young fans sending her expensive ass products 😭

The sad thing is, when I was a fan of hers as a teen, I often considered sending her a tub of R n B cause sending her free stuff was the only way to get noticed (I was so dumb). However, when I saw the prices of Lush I was like "duck that" and just bought some for myself :LOL:
I cannot remember which vlog it was, def while she was on some kind of tour, and she got a HP dufflebag completely full of lush products from some bloke she's met at stage door several times before? I know it's his money but it seems pretty crappy that she would happily accept something that was probably in the hundreds from a fan.

OT- but I've added the SA screenshots to the wiki for easy access :)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah, she never got that Lush deal but happily accepted her fans' Lush gifts of which she got a lot. That was when she still liked stage door.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I cannot remember which vlog it was, def while she was on some kind of tour, and she got a HP dufflebag completely full of lush products from some bloke she's met at stage door several times before? I know it's his money but it seems pretty crappy that she would happily accept something that was probably in the hundreds from a fan.
I could 100% believe that was Joel 🤣

• Haha
All of the gifted advent calendars!

I’m actually kinda jealous - I thought about getting the bird and blend one but I couldn’t justify £38 for a tea advent calendar!!
Remember, she was the cheeky one who asked for Nespresso freebies in the first place, she wasn't important enough for the company to approach her 😬 😅
Screenshot 2022-12-01 191326.png

Yeah, she never got that Lush deal but happily accepted her fans' Lush gifts of which she got a lot. That was when she still liked stage door.
Fans probably only bought her Lush stuff because she said in the past that she throws a lot of gifts away, and I don't think she would throw away Lush stuff

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.