Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's killed her career that's for sure. No-one will touch her with a barge pole after this. Her and Baby-Owl Wantospew will have to go up north and run a theatre company. After a while of that she'll be (more) bitter and start every sentence with "back when I was on the west end"
oi, don’t send her up here, we have a great theatre scene in the North!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like MickeyJoTheatre´s reviews and videos - and often he is quite balanced, even about Carrie. However, this one about the panto seems to go a bit far for me. He opens by saying the panto at the Marlowe is "notable this year for one reason in particular", and that´s the fact that Carrie is cast in it.... He was sent to see it by the theatre, only to gush about it.

He does have some valid criticism of her, though - some of the things also mentioned here. He points out that she didn´t respond to audience interactions (literally just said her lines as written) and criticised her for not waiting for boos and applause to die down before saying her lines. He also said Carrie´s lines always feel very scripted - he said her jokes don´t feel natural, like the other actors make it seem, it always feels like "now we´re getting to that part in the script".😬
So he´s not all biased about her, guys.

In the video he shared from the panto, you can see Carrie thinking furiously in her head what her next move on stage is, the split second before she does it - while the others seem much more natural and like better actors - it´s seamless when they do it. Not very professional of Carrie. More proof that she´s great on stage anymore. It´s sad. All she had to do was hone her skills - her voice, her acting ability. But she didn´t, and her skills have quickly deteriorated. I thinks he was only ever great as Eponine. Since then it´s been bad acting galore.

Funny that he said there was a scene where she was chased around and had the line "Three years in Les Mis for this"....because that´s probably exactly how she feels. Someone on Tattle said once that they had some inside information about that Carrie had a few auditions in the loop, and that the pantomime was her last resort-job. And that´s the only one she ended up getting. Telling.
To my mind not pausing to wait for laughter and boos is so basic - how can she, a seasoned performer , not realise this?! I tell my students this when we do school shows and they get it!!

Reactions: 22
More candles gifted to allthingsmontague
Think they’ve cornered the market now in candles.
Guess more to add to the shrine of her fading career...
Maybe Carrie will be able to set up a market stall or something to sell off all these free candles she got through the years if she can't get another role in the West End?!?! 😂🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But at least adults know what strictly is, jokes about ALW seem way too specific! I wouldn't have a clue if I didn't read this forum and follow carrie's train wreck of a life, and I doubt most of the audience get it. Even if they do get it, it's not even funny? Just bitter and petty. The classy move would be to act like nothing had happened and smash your career! Bitching in a panto just ain't it
Back when ALW and Carrie were BFFs and on the One Show together (about November 2020?), didn't she have a pet name for him of Big-Dog or A-Dog or something? :-D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Bitching in a panto just ain't it

THIS!! I go to the Edinburgh panto every year and although there some reference to other works that the main trio (it’s a duo now but Andy Gray lives on in my heart forever so it’ll always be the 3 of them to me) but it’s funny not bitchy!

Reactions: 4
MickeyJo is so far up Carrie’s ass, it’s unreal. He doesn’t really review her shows, only showers her with praise.
I watch his videos but roll my eyes when he praises Carrie all the time. I don't get why he fawns all over her in particular. It seems a bit like, highschool crushing on the popular kid, but he's late 20s (?) and doesn't seem to be part of her friendship group so it seems odd that he showers her with praise all the time.

Reactions: 6
I watch his videos but roll my eyes when he praises Carrie all the time. I don't get why he fawns all over her in particular. It seems a bit like, highschool crushing on the popular kid, but he's late 20s (?) and doesn't seem to be part of her friendship group so it seems odd that he showers her with praise all the time.
Maybe it's the fact that she's a youtuber and not as famous as other actors so it'll be easier to get a response/befriend her? Whenever people act like this, I'm almost certain it's an attempt to strike up a friendship

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Carrie got the Tattle memo about her #gifted Christmas advent calendar reveal being a bit more in-depth 😂🤡😂
Also Tom and Gi have finally watched and posted about Scott's movie!!! Are they reading this thread too?!?!😂🤷😂
Carrie trying to sound clever and say the french word infiniment in her stories is quite funny as she can't pronounce the word correctly as she keeps read it wrong over and over again 😂🤦😂
Joel is reposting once again some of Gi and Tom's stories in his stories both on his page AND the ATM's one...such a CREEP - who is desperately waiting for an invite at Tom and Gi's for Christmas 😂🤦😂 Personally I would not let him anywhere near kids.

Reactions: 17
I've just had a look at the filter that Carrie always uses in her stories and OMG, it might be called 'Subtle Nuances' but it is anything but subtle. The changes it makes are outrageous! Her body positivity schtick really doesn't extend to her own face does it?

I don't know why I'm acting like this is news but I don't think I'd realised the extent of it before.

Reactions: 18
The tea and coffee gifted advent calendar stories are driving me crazy! AT LEAST TRY THEM AND TELL US WHAT IT TASTES LIKE! Or don’t show it. Just showing me it’s a chocolate tea doesn’t say ‘oh it’s interesting I’ll maybe try it/get it for my mum’ or whatever. I don’t know why this annoys me soooooo much

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The tea and coffee gifted advent calendar stories are driving me crazy! AT LEAST TRY THEM AND TELL US WHAT IT TASTES LIKE! Or don’t show it. Just showing me it’s a chocolate tea doesn’t say ‘oh it’s interesting I’ll maybe try it/get it for my mum’ or whatever. I don’t know why this annoys me soooooo much
Surely that would be way too much work for Carrie 😂🤷😂

I've just had a look at the filter that Carrie always uses in her stories and OMG, it might be called 'Subtle Nuances' but it is anything but subtle. The changes it makes are outrageous! Her body positivity schtick really doesn't extend to her own face does it?

I don't know why I'm acting like this is news but I don't think I'd realised the extent of it before.
I saw one of her story last evening and she looked so different and fake in it, like she had lost a lot of weight overnight and we know that since she has been happily dating and engaged to Joel she has put on a lot more weight. It is also soooooooo noticeable when she always takes and posts pictures of her face at a specific angle, you know the one that hides all her chins and then you spot a picture or a reel of her without filter on and all her chins are on show and you are like wahooooo surely that isn't the same person but it is!!! Carrie is as fake as you can get and she is clearly showing a fake picture of herself regardless of all the body positivity BS she pretends she is embracing when she clearly she isn't... Surely wearing dresses and coats which looks like tents is another clue that she isn't embracing her body...😂🤡😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely riveting content from her being shown a tea bag then a coffee pod. Someone give her all the brand deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her content has got so boring lately. Like I actually might tune out for good. I dunno what it is but even her Disney land stuff was super dull. It's very much like here, I did this or I got this. There's just no life to anything anymore. Like even her story about watching "About Time" it's like why are you sharing this, add some actual content. And the ATM account is sooooooooo tit and dull. It's like she's even given up on making social media content.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.