Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Carrie singing "Everyboday needs someboday" - is her character from Essex or is her diction just really bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is anyone else also annoyed by how she pets Edgar? She does it in such a clumsy ..heavy handed way. It makes me cringe each time ... it looks like her massive hand is slowly crushing his skull, while wanting to appear "gentle".. I don't like it šŸ™†ā€ā™€ļø
YES lol I feel like it's the pettiest thing ever to find annoying but I can't stand the way she pets Edgar, she just sticks her hand in and flails her fingers and scratches them around like a toddler...she has no concept of subtly or delicacy in any regard.

Reactions: 8
Hi Carrie!
What's more telling to me is that she just shared an existing post. For other people, when she actually tries to appear supportive, she goes through the effort of creating an original post, uploading her own photos/videos etc. Like when Lauren Byrne got Miss Honey and she posted like 5 separate stories of the two of them/ pics of Matilda theatre/ the Miss Honey announcement.

Just something I've noticed. She did something similar when Celinde was in that Alan Menken disney show in Vienna. It's weird cos you'd think she'd post pics of them 'proving they were friends' when they get a big opportunity.

Reactions: 9
Is her necklace a piece of popcorn?

1669655672395.png

Why do they feel the need to put on insta that they went to the cinema? In the afternoon as well?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Joel and Carrieā€™s lives seem so boring together, itā€™s almost to the point where I feel like I canā€™t even comment on any of it anymore. I almost get a weird twinge of secondhandā€¦sadness? Pity? From how dreadfully boring and mundane that cinema date feels considering theyā€™re freshly engaged and should still be glowing with passion and romance (like Oliver and Alessiaā€¦). But Carrie seems content to double down on convincing herself sheā€™s happy with all of this, soā€¦bring on that dull, settled, mundane life freshly into her 30s I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fact carrie has to read a gossip forum to prompt her to congratulate her friends proves shes a terrible self obsessed narcissist!! duck you carrie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is brash and heavy-handed in every sense of the words. She would be a terrible mother
ā€œMom, you gave me a PB&J even though Iā€™m allergic to peanutsā€

ā€œNow, Truly ƈponine Maple Fletcher-Montague, you asked for food, and you got foodā€

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gimme Gimme Gimme wouldnā€™t wash because ā€œcensorshipā€, Joel? No, itā€™s because some of it is just plain offensive nowadays although it worked fine at the time.

I would bet money heā€™s one of those ā€œeveryone is SO sensitiveā€ people when someone does something like ask for racial slurs to not be used or similar. ā€œEveryone is SUCH a snowflakeā€.
youā€™re almost directly quoting the Fb rants we found from him now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh wow it looks like a GCSE drama production. Iā€™m embarrassed for her!
Actually to my techie eye the lighting / LED panels look quite good, reasonably pricey kit so decent budget, and nicely programmed.

Everything else about the panto looks tit though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Carrie!
Look at her go? I know I am cranky and in a terrible mood, but that post for Celinde really was the barest of bare minimums to me. She couldn't force out a congrats? I know they say you shouldn't read into tones online etc, but that really struck me as being bitter/passive aggressive/whatever you want to call it, like she couldn't be bothered.

Reactions: 17
Just switching track slightly. I know itā€™s not exactly new information that there was an Oliver/Pete cross over but I found some Instagram posts that confirm it. Forgive me if this has been posted before, I couldnā€™t resist sharing heheheeee. Check the dates/months of the posts!

Carrie makes a general boyfriend reference to Pete on March 7th, Oliver posted that their anniversary was March 8th.
This just shows how weird the pumpkin thing Joel is doing now is. I knew ā€œpumpkinā€ was Carrie and Oliverā€™s pet name, but to see them use it so actively and with emojis just shows it was a prominent thing for them. How does Carrie not find it heart-wrenchingly horrific that her now fiancĆ© uses pumpkins as well. Very copy paste of her isnā€™t it? Too bad she couldnā€™t copy paste the looks too, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.