Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up - but here to add first - that Tattle has infiltrated my dreams... kinda.

It was about Oli and we were having an affair and were scared Carrie would catch us.

To be honest, wasn't a bad dream... 10/10 would have it again (without Carrie this time, preferably!) :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Considering they're a panto audience, the audience look bored shitless in that clip of Carrie singing. Where's the clapping, dancing and singing along? They look like hostages.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's weird that she's okay with it. I would have thought she'd want an original nickname and not have a constant reminder of her one true love/the one who got away

Pumpkin is a fairly unique name compared to the normal baby/sweetie/honey etc
Funnily enough, my partner and I call each other "Poo" and it started during an argument because I'd said to him "I am just going to call you Poo, because you give me the shits!" and it stuck (not a pun hahaha) :LOL:

If I call him by his name now, he literally craps himself (no pun again!) because he thinks I am mad about something haha.

I'd be devo if he called someone else Poo as it was our thing, and it'd be really, really weird …. well, more weird than it already is :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Considering they're a panto audience, the audience look bored shitless in that clip of Carrie singing. Where's the clapping, dancing and singing along? They look like hostages.
Just like Oliver at the end of the relationship

• Haha
  • Wow
Carrie 👀👋 just leaving this here for you to see what a real BFF appreciation post can looks like when you are not all jealous and bitter about your so called BFF' success...#SoProud!!!!!!
Screenshot_2022-11-29-04-02-25-03.png

Also Debbie has finally mentioned Scott's in her stories after watching his Xmas movie (As your future Shrek-in-law would say Thank you for your feedback Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
IMG_20221129_040311.jpg

Still finding it weird not that Carrie hasn't given any more feedback about Scott's performance after watching his movie...Did she really watch it or only watch the opening credits?!?! 😂🤷😂 Also still no mention whatsoever from Tom and Gi who are massive Christmas geeks, always counting days till Christmas every year pretty much from June 🤡🤦🤡 It is a bit off really especially after spending 12 days in WDW with Scott...If the success isn't about them it isn't worth sharing it seems...🤡🤡🤡

Ladies and gentlemen, I interrupt your regular viewing to advise that there is a Shrek and Fiona snapchat filter right now.

That is all, as you were.

Back to your scheduled viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reckon her agent gave her a Talking To about missing shows?
Nah, she's giving herself an out. Give it a couple of weeks and she'll cough once, claim she's sick and will miss loads of performances. Because its so hard to be an actor *boohoo face*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who else thinks the random coffee mentions are in preparation for the sponsored Nespresso advent calendar? :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait for that original content. Not boring and repetitive in the slightest!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thing with panto is yes it's hard work and physically exhausting, but it's also much more fun and relaxed. If things go wrong then it adds to the humour. It's not the same as a slick west end musical that has to be right night after night and strict storytelling and acting has to be adhered too

Reactions: 20
Yes!! It's like she's never had a cat before, this is not how you pet a cat! She's clumsy and brash and just dreadful. Surprised Edgar puts up with it and doesn't attack, most cats would have bit her by now for that!

I love cats and have always had them up til a few years ago when I couldn't have them in my rented flat. I hate seeing her messing with the poor thing!
0A57BB15-7296-48EE-AC29-FAC71F8084D4.jpeg

Right on cue!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I reckon she always dreamed about being engaged (she loves attention and fairytale romance) and the fact that it’s happened but it’s garnered so much negative attention and gossip has soured it for her and that’s why she’s acting avoidant and not overjoyed in her vlogs and lives. This is definitely not the reaction to her engagement she would have envisioned

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's still insisting that they won't be telling anyone when they do get married. But there's no way that one of them won't leak the date. Either on purpose or because they're such idiots and will do or say something that gives it away.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's still insisting that they won't be telling anyone when they do get married. But there's no way that one of them won't leak the date. Either on purpose or because they're such idiots and will do or say something that gives it away.
She's being weirdly secretive about their wedding plans. Fair enough keep them to yourself but what's the point of having a joint Instagram??

You're right though, one of them will definitely leak the date

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.