Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still insisting that they won't be telling anyone when they do get married. But there's no way that one of them won't leak the date. Either on purpose or because they're such idiots and will do or say something that gives it away.
They will most likely do a live from the registry office in a wedding dress and a Shrek tuxedo like nothing is happening...And then will be like what leak to our "fans" and the DM?!?!?!!??...😂🤡😂

She's being weirdly secretive about their wedding plans. Fair enough keep them to yourself but what's the point of having a joint Instagram??

You're right though, one of them will definitely leak the date
My bet is on Joel leaking the date on SM and to the press again 😂🤦😂🤡

Reactions: 19
Funnily enough, my partner and I call each other "Poo" and it started during an argument because I'd said to him "I am just going to call you Poo, because you give me the shits!" and it stuck (not a pun hahaha) :LOL:

If I call him by his name now, he literally craps himself (no pun again!) because he thinks I am mad about something haha.

I'd be devo if he called someone else Poo as it was our thing, and it'd be really, really weird …. well, more weird than it already is :LOL:
My partner calls me Thumper, after the rabbit from Bambi because whatever way he touched me in places 👀 one time made my foot tingle and I shook it to get feeling back in it 😂😂💀 I will probably never look at Thumper the same way again, never mind someone else call me it. I find the recycling of nicknames weird - especially since there’s so many to choose from.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's being weirdly secretive about their wedding plans. Fair enough keep them to yourself but what's the point of having a joint Instagram??

I put bets on a tacky wedding pumpkin strategically placed (or a balloon, where it all began)

Thre's no need for a joint insta unless you have exciting lives and actually do cool stuff as a couple. Even the most famous celebrity couples who have the time and money to flaunt online, don't have a joint account with their spouse.

I'm sorry but an engagement post, one live, and a trip to the cinema is not justifiable content for a joint account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Reckon her agent gave her a Talking To about missing shows?

View attachment 1768602
“Don’t you dare question if I’m out of a show” goes unsaid, but the tone is there

Maybe she saw how fast her threads were moving when they posted everything 24/7? That’s just the optimist in me, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah, she's giving herself an out. Give it a couple of weeks and she'll cough once, claim she's sick and will miss loads of performances. Because its so hard to be an actor *boohoo face*
'Sick or injured'. What's Carrie expecting to happen during panto where she'll be injured?

I once had a colleague who needed time off work because she and her toyboy were rolling around in bed and she cracked her ankle on the bedpost. She did this twice btw. Excellent way to piss off your colleagues when you're already understaffed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20221129_095346_Chrome.jpg

This is the world's most boring content to post on a couple's page. Don't get me wrong: seeing a movie together at home or going to the cinema together is nice, it's just not something special worth sharing.

I'd expect to see a couple's page if they did exciting stuff: going to new fun places and spreading the word, going on adventurous holidays, doing a hike in an amazing place with great landscapes etc. But I forgot they only follow Disney pages and are basically begging for Disney freebies. 🤢

I also wanted to ask members that have been here longer than me, when people react Angry to posts (see example below) is it because they're angry at the OP for spilling the tea or at Carrie for being a liar? 🙀
Screenshot_20221129_095721_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1769010

This is the world's most boring content to post on a couple's page. Don't get me wrong: seeing a movie together at home or going to the cinema together is nice, it's just not something special worth sharing.

I'd expect to see a couple's page if they did exciting stuff: going to new fun places and spreading the word, going on adventurous holidays, doing a hike in an amazing place with great landscapes etc. But I forgot they only follow Disney pages and are basically begging for Disney freebies. 🤢

I also wanted to ask members that have been here longer than me, when people react Angry to posts (see example below) is it because they're angry at the OP for spilling the tea or at Carrie for being a liar? 🙀
View attachment 1769019
Carrie for being a liar. Anger at the post.

Reactions: 17
“Don’t you dare question if I’m out of a show” goes unsaid, but the tone is there

Maybe she saw how fast her threads were moving when they posted everything 24/7? That’s just the optimist in me, but I’ll believe it when I see it.
She was struggling to keep up with Tattle toned it down

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 1769010

View attachment 1769019
This is not proof. March 7th 2017, not 2018. Her anniversary w Oliver was March 2018. They were fbw in 2017. She's said they started/or at least that it became clear they liked each other when Addams was in Edinburgh. That was in April 2017. So she probably broke up with Pete between March and April somewhere.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1768684

Personally I would have been grateful to be consistently in work...
She really can't hack a bit of hard work can she, and yes I know what techs are like, I speak from experience. Too right, I know lots of actors that would like consistent work, she is such an entitled little madam, that wants everything handled to her on a plate. She says she loves panto, guaranteed, before long it's going to be " This is so tiring, I'm exhausted, I've got to have some time off."
You've got to be fit and have a high stamina rate, I just don't think Carries got it.

Reactions: 20
This is probably irrelevant but I once knew a couple who made a joint insta account a few years ago to incessantly share how smug and loved up they were. I remember everyone I know finding it very cringy, especially as they were acting like influencers but with only about 200 followers 😬 but even they found a lot more to post than a cinema date, they at least travelled a lot and did interesting things together! Still broke up though 👀 a joint account to share cinema trips is just tragic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find if weird they apparently had the exact same milquetoast opinion about it. Couldn't even disagree slightly to spice it up a bit. "We" thought this. 🥱

• Haha
I find if weird they apparently had the exact same milquetoast opinion about it. Couldn't even disagree slightly to spice it up a bit. "We" thought this. 🥱
They'll be like one giant combined blob before too long with only one brain cell, one personality, and one opinion between them

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My partner calls me Thumper, after the rabbit from Bambi because whatever way he touched me in places 👀 one time made my foot tingle and I shook it to get feeling back in it 😂😂💀 I will probably never look at Thumper the same way again, never mind someone else call me it. I find the recycling of nicknames weird - especially since there’s so many to choose from.
my boyfriend calls me “sausage pie pudding face”. no idea how it started but we’re 6 years deep and i can’t imagine anyone else ever using it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What’s with Carrie’s current obsession with Dani from Hocus Pocus? She finally realized she will never have the Disney fairytale so know she is trying to find other disney characters to base herself from?

• Haha
my boyfriend calls me “sausage pie pudding face”. no idea how it started but we’re 6 years deep and i can’t imagine anyone else ever using it 😂
my boyfriend calls me stinky… i’ll always be stinky… ‘babyshoes’ when he’s feeling mushy😂 I dread to think what Joel and Carrie call eachother …

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.