Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I will always believe she was emotionally cheating on Pete and probably did something with Oliver, I remember watching the vlogs and it was so obvious they had feelings for eachother and was like wtf is going on ain’t she with Pete 😂

Reactions: 23
I love how the beggy buggars aren't giving the film a bad review (even thought they clearly weren't blown away) so they don't piss off Disney and ruin their chance of a free cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The other night my boyfriend and I were looking for a Netflix film to watch for the night.
We started to watch the trailer for Scott's film but we barely got 10 seconds in before my boyfriend said it looked terrible 😂
Saying that, some people love the cheesy Xmas movies so each to their own 🙂

Reactions: 1
The other night my boyfriend and I were looking for a Netflix film to watch for the night.
We started to watch the trailer for Scott's film but we barely got 10 seconds in before my boyfriend said it looked terrible 😂
Saying that, some people love the cheesy Xmas movies so each to their own 🙂
I love the cheesy Netflix movies, but this is a whole other level...switched it off. Naff and so cheaply made

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The few IMDb reviews there are all mention how OTT Scott is
I blame the script though. I think it would have been worse if he’d played that character half-arsed. I didn’t particuarly enjoy it but I do think he did the best he could with the shite script he was given 😬

Reactions: 7
My Ex called me Tink (short for tinkerbell) as one is on the shorter side 🤣🤣 even now he still calls me tink (we had a very amicable break up so we're still good friends)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Started Mistletoe Farm. 1:50 in and wow it’s budget with bad acting. I’m gonna love it 😂
I hate those kind of films, but is it bearable while making my way through a bottle of vodka? I'm so intrigued but might need a couple of strong drinks 😂
I still shudder to think why she started calling him 'Piranha'.
You can't even make it cute! A previous poster said they got lovingly called stinky, which still works when said in a cutesy tone. You can't make piranha cute! Oh my darling piranha. Also, too many syllables for it to flow. Maybe she shortens it to 'P' but then what's the point.

Maybe she jokingly said he looks like one and he just ran full force with it, taking it as a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with Carrie’s current obsession with Dani from Hocus Pocus? She finally realized she will never have the Disney fairytale so know she is trying to find other disney characters to base herself from?
Dani is a literal eight year old. Carrie shouldn’t really find anything in common with Dani other than that they like cats. It’s really cringe that she’s basing her entire personality off of a third grader.

View attachment 1768684

Personally I would have been grateful to be consistently in work...
Lmao duck off, Carrie. Wait till we tell her most of us work 40-60 hours. A WEEk.

It’s giving the same energy as that one post by a Starbucks employee who was whining about having to work eight hours on a Saturday. Boo bleeping hoo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry I will always believe she was emotionally cheating on Pete and probably did something with Oliver, I remember watching the vlogs and it was so obvious they had feelings for eachother and was like wtf is going on ain’t she with Pete 😂
Totally agree. I felt so bad for Pete. She was so obviously in love with Oliver then quickly dumped Pete for him. Pete made the effort to go see her when she was on tour and she never seemed bothered.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Totally agree. I felt so bad for Pete. She was so obviously in love with Oliver then quickly dumped Pete for him. Pete made the effort to go see her when she was on tour and she never seemed bothered.
She wasn’t subtle at all about flirting with Oliver. From day 1 you could tell she was into him.

Reactions: 21
I was going to post this a while back but what’s with the sudden influx of Joel posting (near identical) selfies with people who AREN’T Carrie?? Is he trying to prove a point or something??

0125F821-F68F-4C94-8380-83531A856E9F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the popcorn necklace is a piece of leftover popcorn from their infamous first movie date... The same date night that inspired not one, but *two* tattoos!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the popcorn necklace is a piece of leftover popcorn from their infamous first movie date... The same date night that inspired not one, but *two* tattoos!!!
I think she replied to a fan in a comment saying she's had it for 13(?) years. He'll probably get that tattooed next. Imagine if he gets a Carrie sleeve 😂😂😂

Also, their latest post (movie trip) has like 12 comments on it. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was obvious from the first time Oliver was in a video/photo with her, that she was extremely interested in him. The question is whether or not she had broken up with Pete yet at that point. I agree with you that she definitely flirted/was interested in Oliver from rehearsals started.

Reactions: 8
It was obvious from the first time Oliver was in a video/photo with her, that she was extremely interested in him.
I never really got the appeal of Oliver from the photos I’ve seen (I only started keeping an eye on these threads a couple of months ago and have never watched her YouTube). But having seen him in Frozen a few weeks ago I’d climb him like a tree given half the chance! He’s got some serious sex appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I never really got the appeal of Oliver from the photos I’ve seen (I only started keeping an eye on these threads a couple of months ago and have never watched her YouTube). But having seen him in Frozen a few weeks ago I’d climb him like a tree given half the chance! He’s got some serious sex appeal.
Haha, to each their own. The constant self-indulgent selfies he posts on social media are majorly off-putting, and he comes across as a bit boring. But yeah, he's attractive in the traditional sense, I guess

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.