Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have somewhat lost the motivation to follow Carrie's current and future endeavors. She is so mediocre looking, unhinged and dull at this point.. also knowing that she wants to marry that knobbly farmers "boy".. I am contemplating whether she deserves my/the attention 😅

I did/do enjoy the collective analysing and debating though.. which was evidently more amusing than the object of "interest" herself.
Same. Since she drew her line in the sand these past 1-2 weeks and fully doubled down on her creepy relationship I’ve found her very boring. It’s become habitual for me to check this thread a few times a day but my interest has deffo waned.

Reactions: 41
The thread is slowing a bit. In one way I'm glad as I was considering giving up work and reading here as a full time job.

On the other hand I miss it.

Someone poke them or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Carrie is that girl that ALWAYS comes to you when she’s going through sh*t situation - usually always of her own doing… bad break up, criticism for her books etc etc

And we are the friends that say ‘he isn’t good for you… I think you just need some time, do your ‘eat, pray, love phase’ go to Italy and kiss the wrong guy and eat too much pasta.

And she… she’s the one that ignores our advice and never listens to anyone, thinks she knows every single thing there is to know about everything at the grand old age of 30, she’s the girl who will come back in a year, maybe two and say ‘I don’t know what I was thinking!!!! Don’t ever let me do this again!’ And then… she’ll meet another guy and in fact, will do it again! And our advice will continuously fall on deaf ears and she will never learn…

i think that’s why this thread has slowed down, it’s because people have realised that she is indeed ‘that girl’

Reactions: 45
i think that’s why this thread has slowed down, it’s because people have realised that she is indeed ‘that girl’
plus i think either they were both given a talking to by their agents or carrie found a way to keep joel on a tighter leash social media-wise or something because of all the negative stir. they’ve been very quiet since carrie got back, considering it was really the 12 days of joelmas that launched this thread into overdrive

Reactions: 31
She posted a video yearssss ago called 'embarrassing school stories' or something of the sort. The very first story that she thought was hilarious was her horribly mocking a girl in her class who was known to smell. She then realised that the girl was in the room at the time and the girl understandably got upset. Carrie then said how she spent the rest of the day trying to make her feel better (while making it sound like an inconvenience). I'm desperately trying to find it, but so far no luck. I definitely posted about it here - but if she deleted it, then haaaaaiii Carrie. Nice of you to try and cover your bullying history
I know that this is true. Whilst Carrie is snooping on here I’m not saying more.

edit: I will add though that it’s difficult to hold peoples youth against them as well grow and change. But her attitude is pretty similar.

Reactions: 6
Anyone going to see her in Canterbury Panto?? Saying that I think we all have a front row seat to the panto that is her relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone going to see her in Canterbury Panto?? Saying that I think we all have a front row seat to the panto that is her relationship
Hell no, I’m not paying too see asscrack showing carrot top. 🤢🤢 But I hope someone on here does and gives us a review of her performanc 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love a good panto...so no I won't be going

Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 - He's behind you! (For evermore)

• Haha
Reactions: 93
I think the reason why she’s not listening to anyone about Joel being a grade one weirdo is that no one has ever in her life told her no (Until Oli dumped her) she’s going full force on the I am ALWAYS right And I’m going to prove the meanie Haters wrong

Reactions: 19
If I were one of Carrie's imaginary mates (lol) and she came to me whinging about tattle. The first thing I would say, is she and Joel need to stop giving them (us) so much fat to chew on.

All she really needs to do with Joel is put her foot down, delete that awful joint account and tell him to duck off with the incessant reposts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
all jokes aside this whole situation is so wild to me.

I came out of a four year relationship earlier this year and I honestly can’t imagine my parents reactions if I told them I was engaged to somebody else now. I think they would sit me down and have a serious chat with me.

why is nobody in carrie’s life questioning how mad this is? do they not care??

• Heart
Reactions: 45
all jokes aside this whole situation is so wild to me.

I came out of a four year relationship earlier this year and I honestly can’t imagine my parents reactions if I told them I was engaged to somebody else now. I think they would sit me down and have a serious chat with me.

why is nobody in carrie’s life questioning how mad this is? do they not care??
For all we know they have, and she is just ignoring them

She's back to posting about cuddly Edgar 🙄 #notlikeothercats

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing specific I believe
Carrie seemed to be very close to Celinde and Lauren at one point but all of a sudden she seemed to just stop hanging out with them
Celinde was at Carrie's surprise party but who knows if Carrie is still as close to them as she was 🤷‍♀️
I'm guessing there is jealousy in relation to Lauren. I follow Lauren and a few others who were in Cinderella on Insta and she frequently comments on other ppls posts - but I haven't seenany relating to Carrie. She comments on Johnny Dudds a fair amount, but they were dance partners in Cinderella

Reactions: 3
No ring but I think it’s because she’s probably getting it resized??
We shall doubtless find out in a couple of minutes as she’ll post an explanation “ for all the people asking her about it”.
She’s either so stupid she didn’t think what posting a picture of that hand without a ring would mean, or she’s done it deliberately to generate lots of concerned messages from the hatefuls. My money is on option b

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For all we know they have, and she is just ignoring them

She's back to posting about cuddly Edgar 🙄 #notlikeothercats
I’ll take Edgar #notlikeothercats any day over her and Joel’s asscracks 😳🤢 Edgar is my favorite Fletcher, much better than Shrek and Carrot Top.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hell no, I’m not paying too see asscrack showing carrot top. 🤢🤢 But I hope someone on here does and gives us a review of her performanc 😂😂
I would for the cheapest seat possible just to heckle but I can’t justify a nearly 9 hour road trip for that. As tempting as it is but not tempting enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No ring but I think it’s because she’s probably getting it resized??

View attachment 1745149
She is so attention seeking its painful.... why else would you post a picture like this if it wasn't to get people to ask "Where's your ring?"
She's not holding Edgar's paws, she's blatantly showing us she's got no ring on.
Carrie, for god's sake GROW UP!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Carrie, don’t put the ring back on. Run as fast as you can away from Shrek and don’t look back.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.