Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so attention seeking its painful.... why else would you post a picture like this if it wasn't to get people to ask "Where's your ring?"
She's not holding Edgar's paws, she's blatantly showing us she's got no ring on.
Carrie, for god's sake GROW UP!
Yeah she's flexing her hand out to show there's no ring on it, it's so deliberate! Someone is getting bored of the sensible social media plan she's been told to follow!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And Carrie has mentioned how much Edgar missed her while she was away in Canterbury and deliberately has not mentioned how much no neck Shrek missed her while she was away...and then she is showing a non sense picture of her hand with no engagement ring on it only to get engagement on her Instagram page... What. A.Clown 🤡🤦🤡 We know you are still engagement to the best fiancé ever Carrie and that the creepy wedding will go ahead only because of your ego...😂🤦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And Carrie has mentioned how much Edgar missed her while she was away in Canterbury and deliberately has not mentioned how much no neck Shrek missed her while she was away...and then she is showing a non sense picture of her hand with no engagement ring on it only to get engagement on her Instagram page... What. A.Clown 🤡🤦🤡 We know you are still engagement to the best fiancé ever Carrie and that the creepy wedding will go ahead only because of your ego...😂🤦😂
My cat lets me hold her paws too. So what? This is just so she can get questions about the ring. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They are 100% on damage control. Someone has spoken to Joel and reigned him in for sure. He was a total tit show when she was away and kicked started it all off. Either Carrie has put her foot her down or management has got involved somewhere.

Reactions: 44
They are 100% on damage control. Someone has spoken to Joel and reigned him in for sure. He was a total tit show when she was away and kicked started it all off. Either Carrie has put her foot her down or management has got involved somewhere.
See how long it lasts though. I'm waiting for some Lee Ryan level of PR nightmare to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let me get this straight, Carrie's tit stirring her own relationship to get attention?

This is how bored Carrie is with her new life and as a newly engaged person...😂🤦😂
I am sure that they both have been told by their agents to calm down and to stop posting as much on Instagram until the tattle thread calms down...🤡😂🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hamilton did take down the Instagram live of him that people were commenting on very negatively about him, and honestly I don’t see Carrie putting her foot down because she’s just as bad as him. Someone needs too step in and do something, their unhinged bullies.

Reactions: 10
The proof they were talked to?? Joel shared this picture of Carrie without plastering SO PROUD OF MY GORGEOUS GORGEOUS FUTURE MRS.MONTAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES I AM PROUD AND I WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE OUT LOUD!!!!!!

If they had just been this way from the beginning it would have been fine. Now they dug themselves in a hole because now it looks like the suddenly don’t like each other as much 😂 being in hyperdrive before they were engaged, the expectation is they keep that energy OR it gets even more boosted! Aren’t you suppose to be even happier about the thought to marrying the love of your life? Not randomly going completely subdued…how will new fans even know you love each other 😂?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hamilton did take down the Instagram live of him that people were commenting on very negatively about him, and honestly I don’t see Carrie putting her foot down because she’s just as bad as him. Someone needs too step in and do something, their unhinged bullies.
They took the whole live down rather than block the comment section under that post? That is really odd and bad PR from Hamilton. If that is really the case I will definitely not be rushing to watch that show wether Joel is in it or not...I will just not bother to go and watch a show which deliberately hides valid concerns and allegations made against one of the members of the cast...

The proof they were talked to?? Joel shared this picture of Carrie without plastering SO PROUD OF MY GORGEOUS GORGEOUS FUTURE MRS.MONTAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES I AM PROUD AND I WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE OUT LOUD!!!!!!

If they had just been this way from the beginning it would have been fine. Now they dug themselves in a hole because now it looks like the suddenly don’t like each other as much 😂 being in hyperdrive before they were engaged, the expectation is they keep that energy OR it gets even more boosted! Aren’t you suppose to be even happier about the thought to marrying the love of your life? Not randomly going completely subdued…how will new fans even know you love each other 😂?
Exact same very simple repost Debbie Fletcher did yesterday after she reposted something about Scott too...
Looks like the express PR/SM school training No Neck Shrek was put on is finally paying off...Tom and Co must be happy and relieved 🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They took the whole live down rather than block the comment section under that post? That is really odd and bad PR from Hamilton. If that is really the case I will definitely not be rushing to watch that show wether Joel is in it or not...I will just not bother to go and watch a show which deliberately hides valid concerns and allegations made against one of the members of the cast...

Exact same very simple repost Debbie Fletcher did yesterday after she reposted something about Scott too...
Looks like the express PR/SM school training No Neck Shrek was put on is finally paying off...Tom and Co must be happy and relieved 🤡😂🤡
Yep, they took it down. I agree, I won’t be buying tickets to a show who hides and covers up valid concerns.

Reactions: 12
My guess is Management, his agent is vey savvy and will be all over this thread!

They are the laughing stock of the West End right now and as I said before, those 12 videos were what sent the MT crowd into fits of laughter. Carrie’s ego is definitely bruised!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1745555

🥱

Their joint Instagram is a snooze-fest and so pointless

Did Carrie not throw away lots of mugs that Oliver didn't like to now be buying more with Joel?!?! 🤡🤦🤡
Also in the story of her posting her hand with no engagement ring and stroking her cat you can clearly see Joel big legs moving under the cover so the wedding is still going ahead and the their management have been involved behind closed doors to try to calm this SM car crash that Joel and Carrie have started that is for sure...🤦😂🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My guess is Management, his agent is vey savvy and will be all over this thread!

They are the laughing stock of the West End right now and as I said before, those 12 videos were what sent the MT crowd into fits of laughter. Carrie’s ego is definitely bruised!
What a tit show and we get to watch it all unfold/burst into flames for freeeee 🥳😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Do you know people personally in the MT world? If so, what are they saying about the asscrack twins? I’d be so embarrassed if I were them 😳😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.