Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it works that way, tbh. If anything us pointing red flags out will make it easier for her to dismiss all the genuinely worrying aspects of her relationship as negativity being spread by the haters who don’t see everything that goes on. We might just drive them closer, make them feel even more like it’s them against the world.
Maybe we should all talk about how much we love Joel, for her own sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm a registrar, we don't even have register office weddings available anymore for December, fully booked already! They'll have to be quick if they want to marry before Christmas. They will need to have already given their 28 days notice too in the district where they live.
I just don't think Carrie would want to rush it like that. She will want the big fairytale wedding.
She might not know the amount of admin required for a wedding, I sure didn’t until I was getting married (I’m pretty sure my husband still doesn’t!). I never knew about the 28 days notice at your local registry office. She may be in for a surprise.

Reactions: 19
I'm finding it extremely hypocritical that she's raising money for an anti-bullying charity.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The wedding will be traditional, but with a few things they think will make it 'quirky' 'not like other weddings' 'so them'. But on reality won't be anything different to what thousands of couples have done before

Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 - The Montagues #notlikeothercouples

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She might not know the amount of admin required for a wedding, I sure didn’t until I was getting married (I’m pretty sure my husband still doesn’t!). I never knew about the 28 days notice at your local registry office. She may be in for a surprise.
Oh yeah there is a LOT of admin! Probably the worst part of my job!
Same with people who want to elope to Gretna Green, there's a wait list for months! Our Carrie and Shrek might be in for a surprise if they want to do something so spontaneous and quick.

Reactions: 5
“And there’s nothing you can do to stop me MWHAHAHAHA!”

…is she 13?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
“And there’s nothing you can do to stop me MWHAHAHAHA!”

…is she 13?
Oh, you know why she says that? It’s because we’ve called her personal style HBC-wannabe in the past 😂 Carrie, you’re not even close to HBC, not in style and definitely not when it comes to acting skills

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That video of him bounding up to his pal 'Divina' gave me flashbacks of the weird man your mum tells your to stay away from... also why are his jumpers so tight? cant be comfy surely!! massive creeper!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have somewhat lost the motivation to follow Carrie's current and future endeavors. She is so mediocre looking, unhinged and dull at this point.. also knowing that she wants to marry that knobbly farmers "boy".. I am contemplating whether she deserves my/the attention 😅

I did/do enjoy the collective analysing and debating though.. which was evidently more amusing than the object of "interest" herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.