Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One more Saturday thought - I bet there was a planned intervention but because she reads here her friends know that she would have read about it here. They have got to pretend they are still on their side, they don’t want to push her more into her beloved arms by openly saying they are worried/concerned like we are…

I think for her friends and family they are going to have to play the long game!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
One more Saturday thought - I bet there was a planned intervention but because she reads here her friends know that she would have read about it here. They have got to pretend they are still on their side, they don’t want to push her more into her beloved arms by openly saying they are worried/concerned like we are…

I think for her friends and family they are going to have to play the long game!
She needs an intervention before the wedding. When does everyone think the wedding will be? I can see it happening before they’ve even been together for a year. 😳😳🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
They'll get married before the end of this year. They sure seem desperate enough not to wait. And what is quirkier than a couple being married before their one year anniversary?

Also I know this was pages back (sorry people, you move way too fast for me 😳) but how pathetic is it to take a photo on the first date? Who does that?! I was cringing so bad at that collage with how it started with the first pic and then their engaged pic.

I'd run for the hills if a guy asked me to take a pic on the first date. I need to get to know you better first to see if this is a relationship worth documenting along the way. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is a good reminder of why you don’t jump straight into a new relationship when you’ve not given yourself a chance to process the last. Feel bad for her, it’s a clear as day what’s going on. Rebounding with a narc, it’s going to get vvvv messy

• Sad
Reactions: 28
If they do get married by the end of the year they surely would only elope or go to a registry office...with Carrie in Canterbury how would they have time to make plans, and anywhere decent would have been booked months ago.

They'll get married before the end of this year. They sure seem desperate enough not to wait. And what is quirkier than a couple being married before their one year anniversary?

Also I know this was pages back (sorry people, you move way too fast for me 😳) but how pathetic is it to take a photo on the first date? Who does that?! I was cringing so bad at that collage with how it started with the first pic and then their engaged pic.

I'd run for the hills if a guy asked me to take a pic on the first date. I need to get to know you better first to see if this is a relationship worth documenting along the way. 😂😂😂
Carrie seems to take photos of anything and anyone. She seems to have a "pics or it didn't happen" mindset

Reactions: 8
So Joel records Davina DeCampo recording Joel. Can they not just meet up and not put it on inatagram 🙄

Reactions: 7
Off topic but ive been WFH all week so had YouTube n the background, I watch some right crap but a load of carries old vlogs have come up, mainly the watch me Wednesdays now I am a big Oliver Stan but it’s so undeniable the difference in her with him than Joel, she absolutely beams around him: and there are moments where he looks besotted with her too, but not in a creepy way, she’s abit creepy with him maybe and her flirting technique of negging is irritating, but I also it reflects in her performance, her Wednesday was brilliant I love her singing pulled, recently I do not think she’s she sounding so good at all, as a performer my self, I know when I’m not happy, my performances are not as good. Food for thought, sorry for the ramble lol

as I write this a clip from crazier than you just came on, their chemistry is fire. I wanna see her sing with Joel to compare!

Reactions: 22
Same, her replies are patronizing and rude. Come on Lucie don’t be like the asscrack twins! Also, since when are her and Carrie such close bffs?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
is this another Celinde/Lauren Byrne etc situation

Yeah, the photo on the first date thing really highlights how forced their relationship is, they clearly went into it deciding that it was going work no matter what

Reactions: 11
It could not be more OBVIOUS that they read here!!

Too many couple photos and over sharing… this week very little couple sharing.

We comment that Joel only has photos with Carrie… quick let’s call my famous friends and get a picture of them on my grid so it shows me not CONSTANTLY love bombing Carrie.

The Q&A on their ‘joint’ account solely addressed issues we had raised.

Quick let me take a quick picture of Trevor whilst we warm up because it looks like I’m ‘hanging’ out with my #hamfam

24 hours after diving into his Facebook, it’s the made private.

Comments on here and concerned fans on insta, so let’s post a comment which will gain all the sympathy from the ‘fans’ and people will forget everything, unfortunately us on here are pretty intelligent and can still see your dead eyes Carrie, sadly because a lot of us have been through the same.

Joel and Carrie, we know you read here, fabulous that you read EVERYTHING - you sure you are each other’s forever?
It’s common knowledge they read here. They feel the need to stick it to us instead of actually enjoying their time together.

Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine them eloping tbh. Carrie will want a big fan fare-y wedding. She wouldn’t rob herself of that moment. It’s gonna be Tom and Gi’s wedding 2.0 for sure. I bet it’ll be on or around their first date anniversary, so sometime in May 2023.

Reactions: 14
It’s common knowledge they read here. They feel the need to stick it to us instead of actually enjoying their time together.
Well that is a positive thing because she can maybe open her mind to the red flags he is displaying, she might be in defence mode right now but the more she reads here about the red flags, the more it will seep into her self consciousness and she will start questioning things….

WE ARE THE INTERVENTION

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t imagine them eloping tbh. Carrie will want a big fan fare-y wedding. She wouldn’t rob herself of that moment. It’s gonna be Tom and Gi’s wedding 2.0 for sure. I bet it’ll be on or around their first date anniversary, so sometime in May 2023.
It'll be a vague stab in the dark at Tom & Gi's wedding. It won't be anywhere as good because Tom & Gi are genuinely in love. Carrie and Joel are together for the attention their showmance bring them. Everything they do for their wedding will fall flat because there won't be an ounce of sincerity in there.

Reactions: 13
Well that is a positive thing because she can maybe open her mind to the red flags he is displaying, she might be in defence mode right now but the more she reads here about the red flags, the more it will seep into her self consciousness and she will start questioning things….

WE ARE THE INTERVENTION
I don’t know if it works that way, tbh. If anything us pointing red flags out will make it easier for her to dismiss all the genuinely worrying aspects of her relationship as negativity being spread by the haters who don’t see everything that goes on. We might just drive them closer, make them feel even more like it’s them against the world.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it works that way, tbh. If anything us pointing red flags out will make it easier for her to dismiss all the genuinely worrying aspects of her relationship as negativity being spread by the haters who don’t see everything that goes on. We might just drive them closer, make them feel even more like it’s them against the world.
Agreed, we're nothing but hateful, jealous trolls to Carrie

Reactions: 17
If they do get married by the end of the year they surely would only elope or go to a registry office...with Carrie in Canterbury how would they have time to make plans, and anywhere decent would have been booked months ago.

Carrie seems to take photos of anything and anyone. She seems to have a "pics or it didn't happen" mindset
I'm a registrar, we don't even have register office weddings available anymore for December, fully booked already! They'll have to be quick if they want to marry before Christmas. They will need to have already given their 28 days notice too in the district where they live.
I just don't think Carrie would want to rush it like that. She will want the big fairytale wedding.

Reactions: 16
What happened there?
Nothing specific I believe
Carrie seemed to be very close to Celinde and Lauren at one point but all of a sudden she seemed to just stop hanging out with them
Celinde was at Carrie's surprise party but who knows if Carrie is still as close to them as she was 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.