Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a newly engaged couple it’s odd she’s happily without her “amazing unique” ring for so long.
my friend’s were going travelling not long after their wedding so when they got engaged her fiancé got her 2 rings- a simple not expensive one and a bigger proper one. Mainly so she could wear the simpleone without worrying it’ll get damaged/lost/stolen. I thought this waa lovely.
considering carries work I would’ve thought a simpler back up ring would’ve been good. Im
Surprised she didn’t go buy a cheap place holder if it’ll be a long time for her ring resize.

Reactions: 5
If I were one of Carrie's imaginary mates (lol) and she came to me whinging about tattle. The first thing I would say, is she and Joel need to stop giving them (us) so much fat to chew on.

All she really needs to do with Joel is put her foot down, delete that awful joint account and tell him to duck off with the incessant reposts.
The first thing I’d tell her is to ignore it. But of course she won’t because she gets off on making herself feel badly.

Reactions: 2
Next Q&A will be her sending herself “I noticed you weren’t wearing your ring? What happened xxx” and “Are u still engaged?” So she can answer her own questions and get mad about nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus christ.
Actually makes my skin crawl. What a creep
I don't even understand the posts. Is it just to prove that they are still together? There is nothing of substance, nothing funny, nothing interesting. Even a couples photo of them holding coffee is better than whatever nightmare this is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would have missed out on the tacky Christmas mug shopping if I hadn’t checked with you guys! Ahhhh! Seriously, I’m still worried about Scott. He goes on this huge vacation, Carrie is so proud of him… and then she has done no PR for his new movie since. Nice of Debbie but even if Scott came out and tried to do an intervention and got cut out of her life, it still has to hurt that she’s dropped him like a hot pan. Is he still staying with them?
I don’t get the big deal over Edgar having his paws be touched. My cat lets me hold her paws. And was it necessary for Shrek to move his legs while she was filming that? 🤢

Reactions: 17
Why are they stood so far apart???? It’s the same on joel’s story too, weird
I couldn’t help but laugh hysterically at Joel’s story, Carrie’s on her phone and looks so done and pissed until she sees him filming her and then she does this fake smile 😂💀😂 I freaking can’t 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The video he posted of her on her phone for ages before she notices hes filming 🤣🤣🤣 she was defo reading this thread frowning Hahaha 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“#thatsmile”

Is he taking the piss? She’s literally grimacing and then when she realises the camera is on her, she does the fakest smile

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They’ve definitely had a talking to. Whether that’s from family, friends, work or whatever - it’s deflection 101 to create the joint Insta and direct people there as well as toning down their personal accounts. Carrie’s ‘duck the haters’ narrative is another clever technique Joel can take as proof to Hamilton to show ‘targeted’ abuse - potentially getting him off the hook.

Also if that face looked at me over Sunday dinner I’d lose my appetite 🥴 I imagine he’s a messy, noisy eater too

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It was the last race of the F1 season today and not a single mention from Carrie “I’m an F1 super fan, I love Lando so much” Hope Fletcher about it 🙄

Reactions: 19
Why is she always wearing that ugly coat! Burn it, bin it, banish it please for the love of god!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.