Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221115-161245~2.png

Screenshot_20221115-161231~2.png

This makes it seem like they bumped into each other and Joel went straight into a "everyone's giving us hate 😭😭" tear fest lmao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
stranfe putting their first date date on the pumpkin. Would e been better just their names and the date or “the montages” with the engagement or wedding date would’ve made more sense.
Rookie mistake.
Expecting any of this to make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would feel like absolute tit if someone said something nasty about me and my husband to be was reposting it over and over. Lmao why is Joel doing that?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Lost some respect for Lucie. I think one thing none of us are is jealous 🤣🤣🤣
But like I said earlier, she's probably had a VERY one sided version of events from Joel. Lucie's getting quite a bit of stick on here and I don't think it's fair. As far as she's concerned, she's just sticking up for what she perceives to be the victim, based off Joel's lies.

It's not like she has a Tattle account and is glued to this chain of threads. Unless...

Hi Lucie *waves*

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just realised something baffling to put how rushed this relationship is into context

So , I had a baby earlier this year …

When I got pregnant , Carrie was with Ollie
When she was born , Carrie was single
Now , she is not even 8 months old and Carrie is engaged …

She’s also seen 3 PMs and 2 monarchs so what a year to be born … sorry , detailing but just bedtime thoughts 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
Imagine being Carrie today….Joel is busy reposting a hateful comment over and over again meanwhile Oliver and his new girl are living life posting this 🫠:
Carries absolutely going to write this girl into her next novel as the boyfriend stealing meanie isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Imagine being Carrie today….Joel is busy reposting a hateful comment over and over again meanwhile Oliver and his new girl are living life posting this 🫠:
Oliver is living his best life while Carrie is absolutely FLOUNDERING. I mean, I can see how Carrie could feel seeing him go for someone so much younger than her (iirc, Alessia is a year younger than me), and the very body type she obviously desires. It must feel like a huge slap in the face.

But then her current behavior made me lose any sympathy I ever had for her and the breakup. She obviously hasn't properly processed him leaving her yet, and her relationship with Joel is going to end with tears and lots of money in therapy.

Reactions: 31
I would feel like absolute tit if someone said something nasty about me and my husband to be was reposting it over and over. Lmao why is Joel doing that?!??
Isolating. Joel's pushing her even further into her delusion and amplifying the mean messages so that she'll only feel safe and protected around him, meaning that she'll continue to keep him close. It's gross. Narcissist behaviour.

Reactions: 36
🙄🙄I didn’t say it was a problem I was saying it was true. They are getting bent out of shape about it when someone has just pointed out that they should lose weight. They are overweight Sorry if that upsets you but they are.
Also massive generalisation to call most of the population overweight
Oh grow up. I guarantee you wouldn't apply this logic to anything other than weight. Or perhaps you think it is acceptable to point out people's physical features and make fun of them 'because it's true', in which case what a lovely person you are 🙄 seriously wtf gives you the right to tell someone 'you should lose weight', like who made you the size police 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
That troll comment, while rude, is so incredibly nothing-y for a seasoned internet figure like Carrie. It’s nothing she hasn’t heard before. I’m honestly really curious as to why it’s touched a nerve so bad? Is she feeling particularly insecure at the moment? Has Oliver’s dumping made her much more self conscious around her appearance?

The juxtaposition between hers and Joel’s Instagram presence today compared to Oliver and Alessia’s is sooo stark. Could you imagine if Carrie and Joel just lived their relationship offline and only popped up every month or so with the odd pic. If Carrie could post a bikini pic without a body positivity sermon attached or Joel posting them together casually without creepy OTT disingenuous sounding declarations of love.

Reactions: 53
That troll comment, while rude, is so incredibly nothing-y for a seasoned internet figure like Carrie. It’s nothing she hasn’t heard before. I’m honestly really curious as to why it’s touched a nerve so bad? Is she feeling particularly insecure at the moment? Has Oliver’s dumping made her much more self conscious around her appearance?

The juxtaposition between hers and Joel’s Instagram presence today compared to Oliver and Alessia’s is sooo stark. Could you imagine if Carrie and Joel just lived their relationship offline and only popped up every month or so with the odd pic. If Carrie could post a bikini pic without a body positivity sermon attached or Joel posting them together casually without creepy OTT disingenuous sounding declarations of love.
I agree the comment was rude, but it plays into Carrie building a narrative of her (and now Joel) being a constant victim. Cynically, I want to say it also takes the spotlight off their super fast engagement and other things too - if they can make this their focus, everything else gets quietly shunted to the side, while they play the moral high-ground heroes and win some sympathy votes. Carrie also amasses her army of Hatefuls ready to pounce if and when more comments roll in.

• Sick
Reactions: 48
I agree the comment was rude, but it plays into Carrie building a narrative of her (and now Joel) being a constant victim. Cynically, I want to say it also takes the spotlight off their super fast engagement and other things too - if they can make this their focus, everything else gets quietly shunted to the side, while they play the moral high-ground heroes and win some sympathy votes. Carrie also amasses her army of Hatefuls ready to pounce if and when more comments roll in.
ding ding ding we have a winner folks this is spot on

Reactions: 19
Ok but that photo she shared is the first time I think I'm seeing her side profile (which makes sense, who shares photos of them from the side) and she has a MASSIVE double chin. She is definitely way larger than she appears in her posed Instagram photos
Ugh stop, isn’t everyone?! I’m a bit over this. Carrie is the absolute biggest drainer on the planet, there’s miles of material without making crap comments about her weight. I am complete catfish on insta bc shocker, I don’t love my multiple chins so if I can angle my face so people can’t see them, I will. Does that make me a terrible awful person?

can’t we play a new one

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Oliver is living his best life while Carrie is absolutely FLOUNDERING. I mean, I can see how Carrie could feel seeing him go for someone so much younger than her (iirc, Alessia is a year younger than me), and the very body type she obviously desires. It must feel like a huge slap in the face.
Alessia is three years younger than Carrie, that is not „so much younger“? Also, with the way Carrie has happily posted pics of herself in bikinis just a few months ago, I don’t think she necessarily strives for a different body type.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.