Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having been in a similar relationship I absolutely concur. Narcissists generally follow a pattern, not always easy to spot but he's a blatantly simple one and is following all the usual cues. I also feel for her as she won't see it whilst she's in it and it will break her when she does break free, but enough people are telling her so that's on her if she doesn't want to listen.
That's always been Carrie's problem she thinks she knows best and will rebel against anyone and everyone who says other wise.

Reactions: 20
I’m guessing their engagement was after one of their shows. Joel looks like he’s dressed still in character. Joel look much older there. Think it’s the outfit.

I don’t follow Carrie but can anyone tell me the story of the balloon that the daily fail found out they’re engaged?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe I’m about to ask this… but where’s the asscrack photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Longtime lurker, first time poster her! Hello! :D English isn’t my native language, so any mistakes I apologize for.

I just wanted to add because I noticed a few people have speculated on these things. In a few vids in the past Carrie has said that she will her future husbands lastname, but keep her professional name for her career, as confirmed inthe Q&A on ATM. Because there has been some comments regarding shoes and dress for wedding,I‘m pretty sure she has also said that she wanted to wear a colorful dress, because if I remember correctly, it was the happiest day of her life, so why would she wear a white dress. I’m not sure when or where I have heard this, might have made it up, but I’m pretty sure I haven’t :p

Reactions: 11
Honestly, real talk - been scrolling Ollie’s new girlfriend Instagram and if i was Carrie I’d be SICK that my ex had moved on to her…. She is 🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
They go on about bodyshaming and how bad the negative comments are. Posting on social media can always have negative comments. But reposting the comments to then repost the nice supportive ones off the back of it is just arrogant.
one person’s post was “sorry you had to go through this”. Really? It’s a comment on an Instagram photo it’s hardly like a traumatic event.
it’s not the most flattering photo of Carrie and very few people look good side profile especially grinning like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing is though, I swear she's made videos in the past talking about exactly why she feels the need to go on the attack (it might have been in the one about joining GG?).
When she sees a 'wrong' assumption or opinion that she disagrees with, she is compelled to correct them. It's like an almost desperate attempt to change their mind, like if they know the facts or understand her reasoning behind something, that they'll come completely flip and like her.

And I know nobody likes the thought of people being upset with them or actively disliking them, especially on a scale that will ge much bigger than the average person's by the nature of being in the public eye (so more exposed to people including those outside of her sphere). Nor does anyone deserve to have their appearance insulted. But by constantly taking the approach of "You clearly don't understand because IF YOU DID, you'd agree with my POV!", all doubling down does is rile up/further alienate anyone who did see things differently.

She acknowledged years ago that she needs to stop it and never has. But her fans (at least the ones I know) are convinced that she's learned from her mistakes so it must only be when it's justified now 🙄 And that's probably what Carrie tells herself too
Carrie has indeed acknowledged this is a flaw of hers in the past which is one of the many reasons I think Joel is a bad fit for her. When she gets like that she needs someone who can say 'Who cares? We're happy, block and move on!' Instead Joel just riles her up more by being just as outraged.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Omg the amount of times Joel reposted that negative post by Carrie, it's like he's trolling her! Its just so funny how we've all criticized Carrie for drawing attention to that negative post and then Joel reposts it a 1000x drawing more attention to it right after he said he's so done with it! Like you literally couldn't write this. It's comedy gold. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg the amount of times Joel reposted that negative post by Carrie, it's like he's trolling her! Its just so funny how we've all criticized Carrie for drawing attention to that negative post and then Joel reposts it a 1000x drawing more attention to it right after he said he's so done with it! Like you literally couldn't write this. It's comedy gold. 🤣
But the online hate is SO BORING, right Joel? Well then why keep reposting it? Didn't he go on about it in that interview with that poor girl as well? The one he showed up late to?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The bottom line for me is that if you are a "celebrity" (I use the term loosely) or in the public eye and tour skin is as thin as Carrie's is, social media isn't the place for you. She should have a professional IG with ONLY professional content and limited comments, and a private one for friends, families, and ass-kissers. It isn't for everybody, but she will never be the influencer she thinks she is or could be with how combative she is, and especially with this response, the trolls will just keep coming back.
Walk away, Carrie. For your mental health and ours.

Reactions: 27
Joel is magnifying this whole thing so he can keep comforting her. He's grooming Carrie so that she'll look to him every single time she needs reassurance for every little thing. Until she ends up with constant anxiety that she can't deal with on her own, she'll get completely dependent on him.

She'll end up like Harry Judd (McFly)'s wife. He's gone off for a month to do something work related. He'd literally not even been gone a full day and she was having anxiety fits on instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m guessing their engagement was after one of their shows. Joel looks like he’s dressed still in character. Joel look much older there. Think it’s the outfit.

I don’t follow Carrie but can anyone tell me the story of the balloon that the daily fail found out they’re engaged?
A "congratulations on your engagement" balloon was in the background on one of Joel's Instagram stories
Not sure if that is also how the Daily Fail found out

Reactions: 5
Joel is magnifying this whole thing so he can keep comforting her. He's grooming Carrie so that she'll look to him every single time she needs reassurance for every little thing. Until she ends up with constant anxiety that she can't deal with on her own, she'll get completely dependent on him.

She'll end up like Harry Judd (McFly)'s wife. He's gone off for a month to do something work related. He'd literally not even been gone a full day and she was having anxiety fits on instagram.
But that isn't Harry's fault. He is far from an emotional abuser. Man deserves a medal for putting up with izy lol

A "congratulations on your engagement" balloon was in the background on one of Joel's Instagram stories
I don't buy for one second the mail care enough about her to follow. Someone tipped them off, making sure to highlight its mcflys sister

Reactions: 12
But that isn't Harry's fault. He is far from an emotional abuser. Man deserves a medal for putting up with izy lol
Oh no, I'm totally not saying anything like that. I meant Carrie's going to end up being very emotionally needy like Izzy. Harry's obviously a very supportive and patient man. Joel is too self serving to even be 1% the husband that Harry is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve had a lot of catching up to do. Seeing the mr&mrs highlights on Joel’s page it looks like their friends and family knew he’s proposing when they were at that party. They had engagement cards so couldn’t be like invited them then surprise we’re engaged.

stranfe putting their first date date on the pumpkin. Would e been better just their names and the date or “the montages” with the engagement or wedding date would’ve made more sense.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.