Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is asscrack montaspew gonna repost it? It's almost like he doesn't want her to forget the negativity. Again, very narc like.
I think he THRIVES on the negativity, any attention is attention to him I guess.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm now on board that they created the comment themselves for the reaction. Their lives/careers must be really flopping if they require attention like this for SM material.

If Joel is in Mrs Doubtfire I will protest outside the theatre.

Edit - what if Mr asscrack himself has a separate account where he sent the message, and Carrie is unaware?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Of course they are playing the bullying card. Sorry but show me the lie…they are both overweight 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Right so, I don’t like many photos of my side profile because if I’m smiling I have multiple chins, it’s normal, no biggy. But do you know what I do? Don’t. Post. Them. On. The. Internet. It’s my insecurity, and I usually have other, more flattering angles to choose from.
a comment like that would really upset me, and that’s fine because it wasn’t a nice comment, but I don’t choose to put images of myself in the public domain. but if I did and I liked the photo of myself and my fiancé then that’s all that would matter.
The thing is, people form opinions of others all the time and yes social media has made it more accessible for people to be mean but at the same time people can be just as mean about your appearance in every day life.
My gran used to comment on my weight all the time, but it was HER opinion of me, I didn’t drag her for it or post things about it on the internet, I just let that tit go because her opinion is her problem not mine.

You’re both adults, grow up.

Reactions: 26
Why has Jowl and Carrot not shared any supportive posts of that engagement photo? Celebrate the people who are also celebrating you. It's not that hard. 10 posts saying 'how dare you call them fat' is just making your account even more negative.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
carrie looks gorgeous in that picture she posted on her grid (the one with the preachy caption about THINKing). with the red hair colour toned down and more natural, and without it piled on top of her head in a big rectangle, she’s still very pretty. if she grew her hair out and kept it a toned down colour she’d look great
It’s a filter though 🤔

Reactions: 5
Why has Jowl and Carrot not shared any supportive posts of that engagement photo? Celebrate the people who are also celebrating you. It's not that hard. 10 posts saying 'how dare you call them fat' is just making your account even more negative.
Jowl and Carrot 💀😂 I’m weak 💀💀🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly, they say they don't like negativity, yet fill their accounts with negativity. Not the sharpest tools in the box these two, are they.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course they are playing the bullying card. Sorry but show me the lie…they are both overweight 🤷🏼‍♀️
They are both overweight. Carrie hasn’t posted anything about running since the marathon, and her and Joel seem to enjoy four desserts after dinner as it is.

I’m all for body positivity and everything, but don’t complain about being heavier if you don’t do anything to change it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So is most of the population. So what? Their weight is neither here nor there.
🙄🙄I didn’t say it was a problem I was saying it was true. They are getting bent out of shape about it when someone has just pointed out that they should lose weight. They are overweight Sorry if that upsets you but they are.
Also massive generalisation to call most of the population overweight

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm now on board that they created the comment themselves for the reaction. Their lives/careers must be really flopping if they require attention like this for SM material.

If Joel is in Mrs Doubtfire I will protest outside the theatre.

Edit - what if Mr asscrack himself has a separate account where he sent the message, and Carrie is unaware?
Joel is so unhinged that he would create a fake account to send Carrie hate to turn her against everyone else

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Joel really, really, really reminds me of an abusive narcissistic ex I dated when I was 17 (he was much older). So many common traits...

- Trying to isolate family / friends
- Bad eating habits and pushing to follow (their big meal out with the 4 sides)
- Love bombing
- Lack of self awareness (oversharing personal info to strangers)
- Has to be part of the action (Disney "F" shirts)
- Lacks independence (12 days of Joelmas, tattoo, "I don't do well without her")
- Moving fast to hit milestones (moving in quickly, engagement)
- A yes-man (their partner can do no wrong)
- Overshares (the lives, the stories, the shared IG account)
- Speaks on behalf of their partner (saying they'll buy a house together)
- Trying to become overly close to family to seem well-intentioned (the t-shirts, calling Tom "bro" online)

I could list more, but this is already enough.

It's really alarming and disturbing and reminds me of the mess I went through myself. While I laugh at most of the mess, once the giggles are gone it is honestly concerning.

I know I shouldn't feel sorry for her, and to some extent I don't because she's enabling him, but I do wish she'd let people help her get out of this.
Having been in a similar relationship I absolutely concur. Narcissists generally follow a pattern, not always easy to spot but he's a blatantly simple one and is following all the usual cues. I also feel for her as she won't see it whilst she's in it and it will break her when she does break free, but enough people are telling her so that's on her if she doesn't want to listen.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.