Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messaged her 8 times and ignored?? I thought they had been friends for years and were just waiting for the right time to be plunged into their fairytale.

Joel is just as desperate as her

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So it turns out carrie sort of knew about the proposal because all they did was talk about it.

What's funny is Joel is telling carrie "But you didn't know EXACTLY"
Carries like well....
Joel - "No I mean you had no clue" unreal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I don't mind their chemistry actually in this live 🙈🙈 although getting friends vibes rather than future husband and wife??
Yeah it's not as bad as I thought, but definitely nor plunged into happiness with the love of my life vibes

Reactions: 11
Some highlights so far:

- Carrie's body language/behaviour is so off. Joel is telling their engagement story and Carrie keeps yelling at the cat, biting her finger, interrupting him by talking about the cut on her finger

- Joel is almost leaning into Carrie when telling their engagement story, looking at her constantly, checking for her reactions etc... Carrie is sat upright, doesn't look at Joel

- "We're not like other couples because we TALK" narrative is drivel

- "I won't say how I proposed because that's ours" - keeping one thing back about your lives together, groundbreaking.

- "The only time we get to spend together is on our holidays" - you've been on ONE holiday together hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh no they are both working all the time!!! Except for the weeks they are on holiday at the same time!! (Like every couple ever)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry did I just hear that correctly on the live...
"The only time we actually get together is our holidays together... And like mornings and evenings. That's it..."
What the duck else do the rest of us do then?! 😂 my partner is a nurse so we haven't even had a holiday since 2020 cos it's just been manic. duck sake lol

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Another really weird moment was when Joel said he knew right away (implying after their first date) that this was the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. And then he awkwardly goes "but Carrie..." she does like a "well..." and he asks if they're going to get into that? And then they just moved on. Wonder what was going on there.

Also I think it's interesting they confirmed they really only juuuuust barely qualified as friends for those 8 years. She couldn't even be bothered to reply to his messages. Odd that she'd say she had a little crush on him since she met him, seems unlike Carrie to ignore a guy she's crushing on a bit. She really did get engaged to someone she barely knew when she was feeling low and desperate, didn't she.

• Wow
Reactions: 67
I have to say that Joel is actually coming across alright - she’s coming across like she’s hard work and he’s out to please her all the time. Maybe she wanted him to film the 12 days of Xmas and that’s why he was so fucked off in them because he did t want to. Could we be wrong and actually she’s issue!?

Reactions: 22
- "The only time we get to spend together is on our holidays" - you've been on ONE holiday together hahahaha

So um, how about waiting one or two years before getting ENGAGED, you unhinged fools?? Five months of dating before the proposal, and you have ONE holiday and lots of desperation as your basis. Amazing.

Reactions: 20
They keep referencing how little time they get to spend together which makes getting engaged after a few months even more ridiculous! Oh also did you hear her talk about why there’s no tacky tree this year? The shade she threw Oliver was savage!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I have to say that Joel is actually coming across alright - she’s coming across like she’s hard work and he’s out to please her all the time. Maybe she wanted him to film the 12 days of Xmas and that’s why he was so fucked off in them because he did t want to. Could we be wrong and actually she’s issue!?
If that was the case he should have put his big boy pants on and said he didn’t want to.

I’m sorry but there is no way she had a crush on him for 8 years. She ignored his messages so hadn’t spoken to him and looks wise is the complete opposite of all her exes and anyone she’s flirted with

Reactions: 29
She's always been like that, with every boyfriend. Seems like a recipe for a good, happy relationship. How's that working out for you, Carrie?
And hey, I have been saying, Carrie is the one running this show and that Joel wouldnt do anything he does if she was against it. He wouldnt dare.

Reactions: 13
"What's been your favourite moment from this year?"

Joel: "How this *indicates him and Carrie* has developed"

Joel, darling, it's called the HONEYMOON STAGE FOR A REASON. You're engaged based on a dopamine hit.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It’s interesting properly seeing them together and observing their chemistry. Joel defers to Carrie a lottttt, it’s clear who calls the shots between them. They do seem to have a fairly easy way together. And Joel is coming across as sane, which is refreshing. But it feels like their chemistry hinges solely on Joel being a total yes man. And there’s not an ounce of visible sexual or romantic tension at all, it’s deffo more of a besties vibe.

Carrie absolutely looks dead behind the eyes though and extremely checked out. We know her and we’ve watched her on camera for years. I know what she looks/sounds like when she’s overjoyed and enthusiastic, and this ain’t it. Either the break up with Oliver fundamentally changed her as a person and her ability to express her emotions. Or she’s just not all that into this. In comparison Joel’s flushed and animated throughout.

Reactions: 42
She's always been like that, with every boyfriend. Seems like a recipe for a good, happy relationship. How's that working out for you, Carrie?
And hey, I have been saying, Carrie is the one running this show and that Joel wouldnt do anything he does if she was against it. He wouldnt dare.
Agreed. That stuff about how she got suspect about the engagement because he said he's scheduled a recording for an afternoon they were supposed to spend together and he'd never do that, he just WOULDN'T.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.