Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all we're finally getting to see their dynamic with each other and it's making me wilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Fuuuuuuuck sake this live is boring! Idk how they manage to stretch the story out to every single detail

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker... hello!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The creepy and quite patronising "Awhh, I'm so sorry" and icky expression from Joel on multiple occasions during this live.... making me squirm!

Carrie: *chews at finger* "Oh, I've just made my finger bleed"
Joel: "Awhhh, I'm so sorry."
ICK.

Something really just doesn't sit right with me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Apparently Carrie has a sixth sense and always knows what's coming...
Not in January when Oli left her, she didn't.

(Too soon? Clearly not as she's engaged!)

• Haha
Reactions: 81
As soon as Joel started getting into the engagement story Carrie goes from animated to quiet and very awkward.

Hubby to be is telling the story of how he decided to propose.
Carrie *looking totally checked out" "My finger won't stop bleeding"
"Edgar get out that box."

She can't help but deflect and fidget and I found it very difficult to watch.

She also kept touching her nose repeatedly which is body language 101 sign of deception.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 34
That is her house, they must have tidied up for the live because they knew we'd pick up on any mess

If someone could fill me in on their engagement story once they've finally told it that would be great 😅
For actors they are really bad storytellers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure it’s been mentioned (caught up with the last 3 threads in a few days so some stuff was skipped) but anyone notice that his bio says ‘loved’ .. did CHP ruin it or something?
4B394AB8-8C1C-47C2-9984-3B77570E9B94.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had to switch that live off because it was so slow and boring. But the fact that Joel has messaged Carrie directly on Facebook 8 different times over the years and she’s ignored him every time was a huge revelation.

She was well annoyed he said that because it directly contradicts this bs ‘we were mates for years’ narrative. Also what a coincidence that after getting her heart shattered and staring 30 down in the face while single (her worst nightmare) she’s suddenly happy to respond to him and pursue a relationship with him lmao.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
That is her house, they must have tidied up for the live because they knew we'd pick up on any mess

If someone could fill me in on their engagement story once they've finally told it that would be great 😅
For actors they are really bad storytellers lol
When she shouted at Edgar saying he was dusty, I was like no wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As soon as Joel started getting into the engagement story Carrie goes from animated to quiet and very awkward.

Hubby to be is telling the story of how he decided to propose.
Carrie *looking totally checked out" "My finger won't stop bleeding"
"Edgar get out that box."

She can't help but deflect and fidget and I found it very difficult to watch.

She also kept touching her nose repeatedly which is body language 101 sign of deception.
As per usual, she hates when someone else talks and takes attention away from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to switch that live off because it was so slow and boring. But the fact that Joel has messaged Carrie directly on Facebook 8 different times over the years and she’s ignored him every time was a huge revelation.

She was well annoyed he said that because it directly contradicts this bs ‘we were mates for years’ narrative. Also what a coincidence that after getting her heart shattered and staring 30 down in the face she’s suddenly happy to respond to him and pursue a relationship with him lmao.
He continued to message her 8 times after not receiving a reply once?

Ew. Stalker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
They are the most boring couple ever and Carrie sucking her finger after rubbing Edgar is just gross :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't mind their chemistry actually in this live 🙈🙈 although getting friends vibes rather than future husband and wife??

Reactions: 12
if anything confirms she’s settling down with the first person who’s shown her interest since the big breakup it’s this. He persevered long enough to catch her at a low point and now she’s speed running a relationship

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.