Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do work in the industry but not as an actor. I know both Agents who represent them and they will have definitely have had a word because this thread was out of control. It took me one second to google it and find it and more and more people are getting drawn to it because they are so strange together and this engagement is insanity. So you literally google the words Carrie and Joel and it comes up.

Everyone MT wise is feeling the same as we are, they are probably totally lurking here and reading the comments. When they get brought up in conversation people are just like, what is going on??? Like this is too fast, slow down. And then the 12 videos was just hilarious, everyone is laughing at them.

I do feel sorry for Scott though, he does not want to push his best friend away but he must be questioning her sanity right now!

my mum went to a west end musical on Thursday and was talking to the stewardesses about It and they coyly engaged in conversation. She got the vibe it wasn’t really talked about it, mind u the show was quite close to home 😉

Reactions: 1
That face and sigh is not someone who is happy. But then she reposts it on her stories?!
And I am not weight shaming but that is a LOT of food for Sunday dinner. I’d get one and share! It’s all so rich!
It’s weird how that video almost seems designed to show that they’re being really inauthentic. I mean, when Carrie doesn’t know she’s being watched she’s just standing around at a distance from Joel, looking kind of moody and tired. Then only once she spots the camera she puts on the big smile? And he uses that as proof that they’re being really lovey? It’s like they’re trying to out themselves for putting on a fake show on social media.

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand the point of the joint Insta if they both just re-post to their personal instas anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t understand the point of the joint Insta if they both just re-post to their personal instas anyway?
Has got to be a freebies grab. Didn't they already have a freebie with a #spon code of #JoelandCarrie for 10% off

Reactions: 4
So instead of staying in Canterbury, exploring and bonding with co stars i’m guessing she’s going home at any given opportunity to see Joel… she’s the equivalent of that girl at university who’s always visiting her boyfriend instead of coming on nights out and ends up with absolutely no friends after 3 years! This way she’s going to be completely burnt out
Well...she agreed to marry a man she barely knows, maybe the thought crossed her mind that they should spend some actual time together :D Mind you, doesnt seem like she enjoys their time together all that much, but hey, she can say she's engaged, she will get married, she thinks people envy her - all is good in the world of Miss Hope Fletcher

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That video was so unfunny and forced, especially when they tried to do that Cinderella in-joke.

Reactions: 19
I hate the smushy stuff don’t get me wrong, but people saying “more food” or “not going to slim down this way” etc I don’t agree with.

Eat what you want, be happy in yourself, I’m sure none of us on this thread are the beacon of health.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
434BB2D4-0919-4A3E-88B3-2C9BBEBF576C.png

Ew he is absolutely that creepy guy you meet all the time in your early twenties who fake laughs waaay too much and way too exaggeratedly at every joke you make, to make you like him. And then gets really passive aggressive, sulky and scary when it doesn’t work. Baaad vibes in this image.

F491E628-ED93-46D5-9B29-BFABB5CE6399.jpeg

And was this moment meant to be an illustration of their relationship dynamic?
5BF1DE1F-396E-4D8C-9BDC-88816DB82E56.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ummmmmmmmm can we talk about how awkward their reaction was to that "Can we expect an engagement story time?" question!??!?!!! HOW AWKWARD. Joel wants to and Carrie doesn't - is that the vibe we got?

Update: Joel brought up the question again, Carrie is resistant. Carrie "It's just weird when you haven't told the story yet" and Joel keeps pushing her to tell the story. He's pushed her like five times. Carrie's face is like in PAIN. Oh my days. I'm screaming.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Not going to watch that live, why would I watch another desperate attempt of theirs to show how happy and in love they are, when neither seems either? Not buying it, Mr and Mrs Montagew

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.