Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who is engaged I find it so weird that she’d WANT speculation that something was going on with them? I’d hate it if anyone thought (wrongly) that me and my partner were having problems or that I’d purposefully take my ring off because I was upset.
especially this quickly into their engagement?

I’ve never had to be without my ring because we’d been together more than 5 minutes and had discussed it at length and therefore went shopping together to get some ideas and get my ring size. But if I did ever have to take my ring off for whatever reason I’d put one in it’s place because it feels so weird not having one. That and I’m happily engaged so I like that people can see that.

she’s so weird.

Reactions: 22
Do you know people personally in the MT world? If so, what are they saying about the asscrack twins? I’d be so embarrassed if I were them 😳😳
I do work in the industry but not as an actor. I know both Agents who represent them and they will have definitely have had a word because this thread was out of control. It took me one second to google it and find it and more and more people are getting drawn to it because they are so strange together and this engagement is insanity. So you literally google the words Carrie and Joel and it comes up.

Everyone MT wise is feeling the same as we are, they are probably totally lurking here and reading the comments. When they get brought up in conversation people are just like, what is going on??? Like this is too fast, slow down. And then the 12 videos was just hilarious, everyone is laughing at them.

I do feel sorry for Scott though, he does not want to push his best friend away but he must be questioning her sanity right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've never been a fan of Carrie. When I found Tattle I tried to remember all OG Brit Crew Youtubers I used to watch to see what they're all up to these days. One of them was Louise Pentland and someone on her thread mentioned Carrie, and I vaguely remembered Louise mentioning her back then. Must've been around the time Carrie was in Les Mis because I remember being impressed she got cast for such a well-known musical. I think I watched one or two of her YT videos back then but her content wasn't interesting to me.
I then decided to see if there was a thread for her here (that was shortly before Oliver dumped her). I'm so glad I did because this is top entertainment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys you're not going to believe this. My boyfriend and I also went to a few shops together today, and we stopped for coffee! I had no idea we're also a #goals couple that provides positive inspiration for the common folk. I'll be starting the joint instagram ASAP.

No but seriously, it still weirds me out that they have a special instagram just to document their completely normal dates. Isn't this exactly the kind of thing that would go on your personal stories?

I know there are plenty of influencers who get a lot of content and engagement based on their relationship, and documenting their journey getting married/starting a life together. It always seems a bit fake to me, but there are people who do it pretty well. But Carrie and Joel's attempt to become an influencer couple seems so awkward and hamfisted, with the quirky brand name (AllThingsMontague) and this weird account without a clear point (we're going to share about our life as a soon-to-be married couple so watch us go to lunch but NO we will not post about the wedding that's none of your business)...

Also a bit awkward that they didn't even really give their audience a chance to start shipping them organically, the fans hadn't even made music videos about their relationship yet (like they did do for Pete and Oliver). They just declared themselves an inspirational couple that people want to keep up with from the start and now everyone better get on board.

Also, adding, it's seriously so weird that Joel is just filming Carrie while she's on her phone waiting by a café counter. Why? Again, so creepy. He really does see her as his performing monkey to get instagram engagement with, doesn't he?

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
As someone who is engaged I find it so weird that she’d WANT speculation that something was going on with them?
It's because it ties in with the narrative about their relationship being so misunderstood. "No one understands!!!"

Reactions: 10
It’s like she knew this thread was slowing down and thought “hey, what can I do to create more comments?”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is Carrie just perpetually online?? And I don’t mean her obsessive social media presence or her blatantly readying Tattle, but there are SO many videos from Joel and also Scott of Carrie just obsessively staring at her phone, it’s so bizarre. What an inane waste of your life. To be physically out on dates with the so-called love of your life and just glued to your phone and stood so far away?? What is she always looking at??

Reactions: 40
Why is Carrie just perpetually online?? And I don’t mean her obsessive social media presence or her blatantly readying Tattle, but there are SO many videos from Joel and also Scott of Carrie just obsessively staring at her phone, it’s so bizarre. What an inane waste of your life. To be physically out on dates with the so-called love of your life and just glued to your phone and stood so far away?? What is she always looking at??
This thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Did Carrie not throw away lots of mugs that Oliver didn't like to now be buying more with Joel?!?! 🤡🤦🤡
What's this about?
Did she post about her live-in boyf (Oliver) wanting her to make room for his stuff when he moved in?
Or was this part of her 'maturing' but now she's claiming it was her being pushed to be someone different (because she's not like other girls) and that Oliver was actually a nasty bit of work who stopped her being her being herself by wanting some of the Disney tit gone?

Reactions: 5
She looks miserable. Dejected and very very tired.
So instead of staying in Canterbury, exploring and bonding with co stars i’m guessing she’s going home at any given opportunity to see Joel… she’s the equivalent of that girl at university who’s always visiting her boyfriend instead of coming on nights out and ends up with absolutely no friends after 3 years! This way she’s going to be completely burnt out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.