Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Joel 'forget' to post that cake when he was sat at home pretending he had flu for nearly 2 weeks? He saw the remnants of it sitting in the fridge every time he went in there for milk?
I reckon it was the cake that was eaten at their questionable engagement thing in which half of the guests looked like hostages 👀 (considering that it was set up as a birthday party originally)

Was that the same dry cake Tom could not eat as he was SO THRILLED to be at this engagement birthday party?!?!?! 😂😂😂
Right!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£100 for a cake?! It's almost 3 weeks of groceries for me... It's for their engagement but still, I can't imagine spending that much just for a cake.

It would have been hilarious if Carrie said no, can picture Joel seating alone with his Montagues pumpkins and his overpriced cake with All by Myself playing in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t see her instagram anymore 🤔 strange as I never commented on anything just watched the car crash from afar 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does realise she can just delete and ignore nasty comments right? You don’t have to give it the passive aggressive “I hope you get help” bullshit. God I hate influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They do wedding cakes for 600 quid as well 😂
Joel is definitely out begging for a freebie! They will be posting about that baker from their ATM account any minute now...😂🤦🤡

Why is Joel so proud of getting her a cake? She didn't even think it was worthy enough to post it on her insta on her actual birthday. Maybe this is him trying to remind Carrie that he spent 100 quid on a cake and she didn't even talk about it :'(

eta- her bday was almost a month ago. I could kinda understand if he posted it a day later cos of being busy, but posting a cake almost a month later? Does he want a pat on the back or something?
Joel 👀👋 here is your gold medal for getting a gorgeous gorgeous birthday cake to your gorgeous gorgeous fiancée...🤡🤦🤡

Yep. I don't know if the account is still going but when I looked last night it was weird, clearly fake just a bunch of random cartoon picture grid posts loads uploaded on the same date. Almost looked like a bot account 🤷‍♀️
I mean, Joel could well be behind that bot dodgy account right?! 😂🤷😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Joel wishes he had the imagination to set up a fake bot account to troll his future wife slave

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many bday cakes Carrie got!?
View attachment 1738119

is not the same as the bday cake she posted
View attachment 1738121

Did he make his post almost a month late? Did he just got her a bday cake just how he got her a bday present in September??
The top cake is the best cake ever that the best fiancé ever got for Carrie's birthday party which ended up being a surprise engagement party as well (#awkward)...
The second cake, the one Carrie posted was the one from her Halloween party at her house which was also a birthday party by the looks of it...

Reactions: 3
I hate how much they idolise these parasocial relationships too.
This person was actually really polite for a post was written like advertising copy and loads of people are shitting on them for it?!

cutter & squidge even liked the reply from the first person, which is unprofessional.

don’t understand why C & J constantly feed these people and never respond to the positive comments. PLUS, they’re all for positivity until it’s in “defence” of them. Like, praise positivity unless it serves them?!
Not me assuming Cutter and Squidge was another nickname for Carrie and Joel 😅
I feel a bit like Tom is trolling her!
Hahaha this is pretty funny, (and look guys she's in leggings for rehearsal.)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Joel wishes he had the imagination to set up a fake bot account to troll his future wife slave
FML I don't want to be giving him any ideas...To be honest Joel is already trolling Carrie with his own account, the ATM account and probably will be with his t-shirts account too in the future...

I hate how much they idolise these parasocial relationships too.
This person was actually really polite for a post was written like advertising copy and loads of people are shitting on them for it?!

cutter & squidge even liked the reply from the first person, which is unprofessional.

don’t understand why C & J constantly feed these people and never respond to the positive comments. PLUS, they’re all for positivity until it’s in “defence” of them. Like, praise positivity unless it serves them?!
I was already put off by Joel praising them. But after this, it's sure as death and taxes that I'll never buy from them. Their attitude sounds a lot like Carrie.

Omg this is hilarious hahahahha. This is what Carrie needs more of in her life, people who don’t just blow smoke up her arse 24/7 and will (good-naturedly) take the piss out of her.
I see tom did a tiktok about rehearsals being in a haunted church and carrie was nowhere to be seen, a good chunk of the cast where there hanging out but little miss doc marten was probably back at the digs wishing someone would inflate her ego

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg this is hilarious hahahahha. This is what Carrie needs more of in her life, people who don’t just blow smoke up her arse 24/7 and will (good-naturedly) take the piss out of her.
I wish she could surround herself with people like this more too.

I seriously believe Carrie is so painfully unfunny and can't do humour to save her life is because she doesn't have an ounce of humility, and the concept of being self-effacing is completely foreign to her. Being able to surround yourself with friends who can gently take the piss out of you every once in awhile is just good for character and helps you stay sane and grounded, lol. I feel like she'd struggle to wrap her head around such a basic concept the majority of us realize as teens. She seemed like she was better at this when she was younger, but it's super rare to ever see "friends" of hers these days giving her anything other than surface level praise and affection. The friends I'm closest to are the ones who don't hesitate to playfully make fun of me now and again.

I feel like she can't tolerate anyone who doesn't kiss the ground she walks on and it's molded her into a bizarre, angry diva who perceives anything other than lavish praise as "negativity". Just be able to laugh at yourself once in awhile, girl.

Reactions: 28
I've been doing my maths and considering how FAST you guys are and the little time I have on my hands right now, I expect to be up to date with these threads by 2024.

Jokes aside, today I stumbled across Kaley Cuoco's page on Wikipedia and I immediately thought of the Asscrack twins.
Screenshot_2022-11-17-22-26-42-074_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.