Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
48 hours after the fact & goyle is STILL reposting the pic on his story. when is this going to end? 😆
I am mortified for them with Joel still reposting 🤣 they have made their engagement all about weight now they will think of it everytime their engagement is mentioned

As for Lucie, she is dull as dishwater. Always was and always will be

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's this?
That is bang out of order

I'm not against mentioning weight here, it's a fact, weight plays into all sorts of aspects of life and i hate the normalisation of being overweight/obese. BUT you don't send those type of messages directly to people you don't know its incredibly rude and presumptuous. Yes their lifestyle isn't healthy, but that's pretty low on the problematic scale with Carrie tbh. And to word it so rudely and entitled.

If that comment came from a genuine account then it's really nasty and completely unacceptable

What you need to remember about Lucie is that she would have only heard Carrie & Joel's side of things so of course she would jump that their defense.
I didn't think they were all friends though so it's odd she's just starting to fight in their corner now
Lucie hasn't had the best time recently in terms of fans with her inconsistent stint in wicked so maybe she has taken heat and feels some empathy

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1737817
This cake was almost 100 quid. (if this is the large size) or 70 quid for a medium size. Crazy.

I can never fathom people spending that much on a cake.
Geez, I know he’s praising the cake and the makers but saying ‘It was the best!!’ after declaring that he bought it for Carrie feels very ‘*I* am the best!! It’s me!! I bought this amazing cake for my amazing fiancée!! Suck it Oliver!! Me me meeeee, I’m so wonderful!!’

Also the cake is lovely but also very underwhelming to make such a big deal out of?? Especially for a big 30th birthday cake. Weird to brag about it and make a point of how he ‘almost forgot’ to post about it—as though anybody cares

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Geez, I know he’s praising the cake and the makers but saying ‘It was the best!!’ after declaring that he bought it for Carrie feels very ‘*I* am the best!! It’s me!! I bought this amazing cake for my amazing fiancée!! Suck it Oliver!! Me me meeeee, I’m so wonderful!!’

Also the cake is lovely but also very underwhelming to make such a big deal out of?? Especially for a big 30th birthday cake. Weird to brag about it and make a point of how he ‘almost forgot’ to post about it—as though anybody cares
Why is Joel so proud of getting her a cake? She didn't even think it was worthy enough to post it on her insta on her actual birthday. Maybe this is him trying to remind Carrie that he spent 100 quid on a cake and she didn't even talk about it :'(

eta- her bday was almost a month ago. I could kinda understand if he posted it a day later cos of being busy, but posting a cake almost a month later? Does he want a pat on the back or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think it's this?
Sheesh, they are so wrong for this!

A part of me wonders if it is just a random troll who caught wind of the excess attention the DM was getting from Joel sharing it every five minutes and found an easy target.

Reactions: 5
I stop reading to do some bits and come back to a load new pages. just a couple of thoughts
I mean, to be fair Lucie hasn't got the stamina either and she landed the role. She's off so much she makes Carrie's Cinderella attendance look exemplary!
THIS. been to see wicked 3 times since Lucie started her contract and all 3 times we've had a standby or cover (don't come at me for the amount of times, it's a weird fluke). I also see it lots on the understudy twitter announcing she's off and the u/s is on for her. There's no way Carrie could cope when Lucie can't.

Also, keep coming across clips for Carrie singing, sometimes I have real issue understanding the words she's singing, her diction is awful, I initially thought she was sing

As far as new roles go, it's rumoured the sound of music is coming back to the west end, so she may audition?

I do think it is possible that Joel won't risk waiting for the wedding in case Carrie comes to her senses and leaves. Gretna green on New Years eve? Then they might run a theatre company together once the roles dry up.

Reactions: 9
My theory is a PR stunt. It gets more interaction for them from someone being negative about something other than red flags that is a topic like weight knowing everyone will jump on the defense. Things are clearly going on behind the scenes at Hamilton as they have deleted the live with Joel, stories of people saying they are missing Joel as King, people wrongly messaging the girl who did the Q&A with Joel etc
Post this get lots of love, Joel shares the fck out of it and can be like "look, it's all the internet trolls that hate us trying to make our lives a living hell, surely you can see that, it's all lies, they made the screen shots up" blah blah blah.
He posted a pic from an educational thing they did the other day. The day after someone posted that they missed him in the show. (Sorry was in surgery yesterday and my brain is still fuzzy). But at the time I wondered about not doing an evening show but doing a daytime educational show. In my MT touring and dance experience, many times the understudies or swings would do an educational show to save the leads for the paying audiences.

And again … “my fiancé” not Carrie. I mean he could @ her and still be more personal

Reactions: 6
Why is Joel so proud of getting her a cake? She didn't even think it was worthy enough to post it on her insta on her actual birthday. Maybe this is him trying to remind Carrie that he spent 100 quid on a cake and she didn't even talk about it :'(

eta- her bday was almost a month ago. I could kinda understand if he posted it a day later cos of being busy, but posting a cake almost a month later? Does he want a pat on the back or something?
I totally read this post as a) he wants future freebies from this place b) he didn’t pay for it to begin with and actually forgot to post about it until the company nudged him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My theory is a PR stunt. It gets more interaction for them from someone being negative about something other than red flags that is a topic like weight knowing everyone will jump on the defense. Things are clearly going on behind the scenes at Hamilton as they have deleted the live with Joel, stories of people saying they are missing Joel as King, people wrongly messaging the girl who did the Q&A with Joel etc
Post this get lots of love, Joel shares the fck out of it and can be like "look, it's all the internet trolls that hate us trying to make our lives a living hell, surely you can see that, it's all lies, they made the screen shots up" blah blah blah.
I think this is exactly what is happing. Things are definitely being talked about at Hamilton. They are desperately trying to divert all attention alway from his dodgy social media posts. I think the damage has already been done.

Reactions: 17
So he spent £100 on a cake for her birthday when she was going away on holiday the following day? Did he just sit at home, opening presents and eating cake while she was away? Because there was a whole different birthday cake on show during her Halloween party

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On the cake post the hashtag is done incorrectly so only the word “cutter” is tagged and Instagram just asked me if I’m okay or need support 😳 if he’s going to do this influencer stuff properly he should probably learn how to do that properly!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I think this is exactly what is happing. Things are definitely being talked about at Hamilton. They are desperately trying to divert all attention alway from his dodgy social media posts. I think the damage has already been done

Reactions: 12
Lucie has been off like every other week since she started her contract at wicked
That’s one part that annoys me about the industry annoys me. They can seem like to take as much time off as they please without anyone being able to question why.

Reactions: 11
Joel getting a mate to pose a question so he can beg for a freebie wedding cake🤣🤣😍
Screenshot_20221117_162621.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
It's a nice looking cake, but looks a big basic to have cost £100. Guess that could be London costs though

Reactions: 19
That vile comment is surely pure trolling. Out of line and unnecessary. Carrie and Joel can eat or not eat as much as they please, live the way they want, they're going to be the ones suffering the consequences, after all. As other posters have previously said, there are far more problematic things about these two and this ridiculous SM show they put on.

Reactions: 16
I think this is exactly what is happing. Things are definitely being talked about at Hamilton. They are desperately trying to divert all attention alway from his dodgy social media posts. I think the damage has already been done
If he can successfully paint himself as a victim of online bullying (and he's definitely working on that narrative) and maybe get someone to write about it, then they'll keep him. Mark my words.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Victimhood sells these days, everyone tries to be a victim for one reason or another.

They're falling over themselves to be virtuous victims and a real life fairytale love story. Like I said before, the west end version of Harry and Meghan

Reactions: 8
I think it's this?
Can see why carrie didn’t like that. Too far on the commenters part. However the likes of Carrie and Lucie jumping on it would encourage hate to that person on a much much larger scale. Carrie should’ve deleted the comment and blocked the person.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.