Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez, I know he’s praising the cake and the makers but saying ‘It was the best!!’ after declaring that he bought it for Carrie feels very ‘*I* am the best!! It’s me!! I bought this amazing cake for my amazing fiancée!! Suck it Oliver!! Me me meeeee, I’m so wonderful!!’

Also the cake is lovely but also very underwhelming to make such a big deal out of?? Especially for a big 30th birthday cake. Weird to brag about it and make a point of how he ‘almost forgot’ to post about it—as though anybody cares
I was on the edge of my seat for weeks wondering what cake she had ..phew....and relax.

Definitely posted that cake hoping to get a free one for their wedding.

Carrot Top Fletcher had a carrot cake. How fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I was on the edge of my seat for weeks wondering what cake she had ..phew....and relax.

Definitely posted that cake hoping to get a free one for their wedding.

Carrot Top Fletcher had a carrot cake. How fitting.
They do wedding cakes for 600 quid as well 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Victimhood sells these days, everyone tries to be a victim for one reason or another.

They're falling over themselves to be virtuous victims and a real life fairytale love story. Like I said before, the west end version of Harry and Meghan
Carrie's been a victim her entire life. I'm sick of it.

Reactions: 15
How many bday cakes Carrie got!?
444F2B3D-790B-4EDA-921D-7B7299EFD82A.jpeg

is not the same as the bday cake she posted
49756ED3-AED4-42A9-BABA-5EAF969EF1EA.jpeg

Did he make his post almost a month late? Did he just got her a bday cake just how he got her a bday present in September??

• Haha
On the beg for a wedding cake I expect! I agree that comment is out of order but to be honest it's either been fuelled by the numerous reposts or Joel posted it to add to the narrative that people are just so super mean.

Reactions: 13
It better taste amazing for that price. Like I know you pay for good quality and organic ingredients, but it's such a simple cake. If it was a three tiered masterpiece, I'd understand.

(delivery also starts at 6.99)
To be fair I go to that cake shop every time I’m in London (I think after Carrie recommended it one time actually), and their cakes are amazing. Maybe not worth as much as that, but they’re really good!!

Reactions: 4
How did Joel 'forget' to post that cake when he was sat at home pretending he had flu for nearly 2 weeks? He saw the remnants of it sitting in the fridge every time he went in there for milk?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I stop reading to do some bits and come back to a load new pages. just a couple of thoughts

THIS. been to see wicked 3 times since Lucie started her contract and all 3 times we've had a standby or cover (don't come at me for the amount of times, it's a weird fluke). I also see it lots on the understudy twitter announcing she's off and the u/s is on for her. There's no way Carrie could cope when Lucie can't.

Also, keep coming across clips for Carrie singing, sometimes I have real issue understanding the words she's singing, her diction is awful, I initially thought she was sing

As far as new roles go, it's rumoured the sound of music is coming back to the west end, so she may audition?

I do think it is possible that Joel won't risk waiting for the wedding in case Carrie comes to her senses and leaves. Gretna green on New Years eve? Then they might run a theatre company together once the roles dry up.
realised how little sense this makes but can’t edit. I was saying her diction is terrible and I thought she was singing effing mad Cinderella not barking mad.

Anyway…… their cake (like most aspects of the wedding) will be gifted, that’s if they don’t elope.

Oh and did he actually have flu when she was in Disney? I’m assuming a contract in the west end can be terminated early should the situation call for it?

Reactions: 6
I hate how much they idolise these parasocial relationships too.
This person was actually really polite for a post was written like advertising copy and loads of people are shitting on them for it?!

cutter & squidge even liked the reply from the first person, which is unprofessional.

don’t understand why C & J constantly feed these people and never respond to the positive comments. PLUS, they’re all for positivity until it’s in “defence” of them. Like, praise positivity unless it serves them?!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
realised how little sense this makes but can’t edit. I was saying her diction is terrible and I thought she was singing effing mad Cinderella not barking mad.

Anyway…… their cake (like most aspects of the wedding) will be gifted, that’s if they don’t elope.

Oh and did he actually have flu when she was in Disney? I’m assuming a contract in the west end can be terminated early should the situation call for it?
I think it was on Children In Need that people thought she was singing ‘bleeping mad Cinderella’ 😂
But seriously, how has Carrie been on social media for over 10 years and not figured out how to identify troll accounts? Don’t engage! Report and block! Replying just makes her look unhinged!
It’s like she’s gotten it the wrong way round- she engages with the trolls and blocks her genuine fans for just liking a comment!

Reactions: 23
I am mortified for them with Joel still reposting 🤣 they have made their engagement all about weight now they will think of it everytime their engagement is mentioned
Ya but that's better than them being associated with his comments about women frequently lying about being SAed, rape jokes, and his Hitler fanboying.

Reactions: 8
Ya but that's better than them being associated with his comments about women frequently lying about being SAed, rape jokes, and his Hitler fanboying.
Yeah conveniently Carrie and Joel can now cast anyone mentioning his SA comments into the same pile as those who critique their weight- all haters. She is probably quite relieved she got that message!

Yeah conveniently Carrie and Joel can now cast anyone mentioning his SA comments into the same pile as those who critique their weight- all haters. She is probably quite relieved she got that message!
Yep, it’s all put under negativity; just like Joel said oh that ig live. So they can just say that people have been negative without going into detail but they need examples they will always refer to the weight comments.

Reactions: 6
her birthday is on the 22nd of october so shes on the cusp, but she is one
From another astrological source it looks like yes Carrie is DEFINITELY a Libra...😂😂
IMG_20221117_203049.jpg

*might rewrite my story a 100s times to be sure it is a really really really beautiful made up story though...Love always and forever, Carrie ❤😜🤪😛😝❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You have plenty of wonderful traits as well, and tbf depending where you look - negative traits may vary. I just thought it was very on point for our beloved Carrie lol
I fully believe in high vibe and low vibe versions of zodiac signs. Carrie is definitely a low vibe version of a Libra. I want to look up her moon and Venus sign because those are my more influential in relationships anyway 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.