Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria is supposed to be 17 😂
Liesl is 16 (the eldest Von Trapp child) while Maria is usually played by anyone in the age 20-35 age bracket, though the real life Maria was 21 when she was sent to be governess to the Von Trapps.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1739853View attachment 1739854
#Bekind
Joel acknowledged and replied to this politely so why are they all jumping on this innocent comment?
Their ploy worked perfectly. They made a huge song and dance over that fat shaming comment to victimise themselves. So now all their (Carrie’s) super fans have been riled up on their behalf. Any comment that isn’t slavering praise will now be looked on as hate or a pile on for poor hard done by Joel and Carrie.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I thought the ring was bespoke, how the hell is it the wrong size? I don't understand!
If it was genuinely a surprise to Carrie it’s kind of hard to guess somebody’s ring size. Generally they’ll make it bigger than needed to it’s easier to fit to someone.
I’ll admit, I’m 35 and own several rings and have no idea what ring size I am. Carrie generally gets her rings off the high street so there’s a good chance she has no idea what her ring size is either.

Reactions: 9
She was nominated for Cinderella in the 2021 awards. This year’s nominations are a mess - the eligibility criteria was any show that opened in the last year but because the 2021 awards were at the start of 2022 there are a lot of nominees this year that were included (and even won) in the 2021 awards. Surprised the Hopefuls didn’t get her a nomination for Caucasian Chalk Circle though.
No nom for that either.

I thought the ring was bespoke, how the hell is it the wrong size? I don't understand!
He likely borrowed one of the rings she wears on a different finger for the size, rather than taking the time to measure her ring size not realizing that different fingers have different sizes 😬

Reactions: 6
We're coming up to 700 votes on the poll and not one single person discovered Carrie through her books. Guess she better cross author off her list of achievements.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The problem is when people are so desperate for something or some sort of lifestyle/career/family etc etc they put so much into making it happen that they lose focus and end up becoming self destructive. Forcing things to happen rarely works out well in the long run
God this sounds like my aunt who married a guy who literally broke her leg a week before the wedding so she was in a cast for it. They got married on NYE so only "real" friends would come, and now no one gets to see her anymore without his permission and he doesn't give permission to people he doesn't like...such as myself and my mom. It's tragic. Haven't seen her in a few years even though we lived 5m apart. Funnily enough, she's also a Libra

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think Joel posting a picture of the cake isn't so much to get freebies but more to show off what a great fiancé he is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Carrie just shared this....... implying that she would have deserved the theatre/ musical nomination, regardless of whether she received one, or not. No, you did not Scrabbie 🧘‍♀️ Reminds me of Joella's facebook rants, in which he defended his unremarkable amateur theatre group and himself. pathhhhhetic 🎶

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Carrie just shared this....... implying that she would have deserved the theatre/ musical nomination, regardless of whether she received one, or not. No, you did not Scrabbie 🧘‍♀️ Reminds me of Joella's facebook rants, in which he defended his unremarkable amateur theatre group and himself. pathhhhhetic 🎶
Came here to post exactly the same. Also the thing about “not everything is an insta moment… the biggest moments of your life might be small and intimate”… Carrie, do you have any critical thinking and self reflection left? At all?

(Also I thought it kind of implied that she deserved someone better *cough* Oliver *cough* although she’s not with that someone anymore… I mean, you could apply that logic to basically anything.)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Came here to post exactly the same. Also the thing about “not everything is an insta moment… the biggest moments of your life might be small and intimate”… Carrie, do you have any critical thinking and self reflection left? At all?

(Also I thought it kind of implied that she deserved someone better *cough* Oliver *cough* although she’s not with that someone anymore… I mean, you could apply that logic to basically anything.)

Imagine the insanity if she genuinely thought that she "deserved" Oliver (another human). 🙃 "HE SHOULD BE MINE!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Imagine the insanity if she genuinely thought that she "deserved" Oliver (another human). 🙃 "HE SHOULD BE MINE!"
Look. Even Edgar is following our version of Carrie in this gif…

(No, quite honestly this is exactly what I imagine Carrie thinks like.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This exchange on that bad Cinderella tiktok is sending me 😂 framing it as ‘people are nasty’ as opposed to ‘people hold her to account for defending her weirdo nasty fiancé’s SA views and are also concerned for her welfare’

We’re the bad guys, of course!

🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This exchange on that bad Cinderella tiktok is sending me 😂 framing it as ‘people are nasty’ as opposed to ‘people hold her to account for defending her weirdo nasty fiancé’s SA views and are also concerned for her welfare’

We’re the bad guys, of course!

🙃
Wasn't the reason she deleted her tiktok in the first place cos she got into an argument with a fan over their bad experience with her? That's so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.