Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is when people are so desperate for something or some sort of lifestyle/career/family etc etc they put so much into making it happen that they lose focus and end up becoming self destructive. Forcing things to happen rarely works out well in the long run

Reactions: 24
Someone asked if joel is still doing cameo as The King. Yep. Still is! Surely that’s dodgy? It would be like someone who is “friends with” Elsa doing cameos with her real name, but only doing them in character??
I can’t see anyone else from Hamilton doing them in role

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Catching up on a Friday morning - Still pushing for this thread title :LOL: :LOL:

Carrie Hope Fletcher #45www.allthingsmontague.com

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
502CF6B4-9BFA-4423-A201-757BDFA54C6A.jpeg
How not to show you’re jealous. Just repost it with the word “dead” instead of actually showing you want to sh00t that man in the face.The word doesn’t mean he’s laughing, it’s a warning to Tom. 😂
I understand though Joel, she does like a dalliance with her costars.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1739033How not to show you’re jealous. Just repost it with the word “dead” instead of actually showing you want to sh00t that man in the face.The word doesn’t mean he’s laughing, it’s a warning to Tom. 😂
Same response he had to Jason Manford taking the piss while crying over a pez dispenser or whatever tat Carrie left him while she was away. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1739033How not to show you’re jealous. Just repost it with the word “dead” instead of actually showing you want to sh00t that man in the face.The word doesn’t mean he’s laughing, it’s a warning to Tom. 😂
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like she didn't take that joke well AT ALL until she saw the camera and was forced to have a sense of humour💀
If you follow Tom he’s done a few videos of the cast rehearsing and out and having drinks etc and she’s nowhere to be seen.

Luckily for Joel I think he’s got a boyfriend. He’ll still probably call him a hater though the weirdo

Reactions: 12
Why is no neck Shrek reposting this now?!?! 🤷🤦🤷
IMG_20221118_001251.jpg

Guys, the cake wasn't gifted apparently...Joel is definitely trying to get a freebie for the wedding cake though from that company though, I m sure of it, this is why he decided to tag them only now...Carrie said the cake was divine and clearly Joel has a lot of time in his hands with all the repost and responding to comments he is keeping himself busy with so I don't believe him for a second when he said he haven't had the time.to.do it before...
Screenshot_2022-11-18-00-09-20-11.png

Reactions: 5
Ouch Ms Fletcher didn’t make the shortlist for this, while other cast mates have ...
She was nominated for Cinderella in the 2021 awards. This year’s nominations are a mess - the eligibility criteria was any show that opened in the last year but because the 2021 awards were at the start of 2022 there are a lot of nominees this year that were included (and even won) in the 2021 awards. Surprised the Hopefuls didn’t get her a nomination for Caucasian Chalk Circle though.

Reactions: 1
Give it three weeks and she’ll be all over Tom like she was with Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmm still no ring? Definitely the wrong size and being fixed.
And again Carrie is mimicking her BFF Lady Louise Pentland who had her engagement ring remade to her specifications and has been engaged for 27 years (or it just feels that way!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
367F2CCC-43F2-45FD-867D-68A8D013155B.jpeg
FB6F55B8-72A6-4FC4-9F90-78EBFF288B50.jpeg

#Bekind
Joel acknowledged and replied to this politely so why are they all jumping on this innocent comment?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.