Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's this?
Wow that's truly awful. This weight stuff specifically is going for the jugular.

Look, I know Tattle is a gossip site, but I think the vast majority of us* are posting from a place of concern for Carrie and the road she's going down, trying to understand what's going on for her right now. We know she reads here which is why you get people occasionally saying "it's not too late to back out of this" etc. (Obviously, whether she heeds our warnings is a separate matter)

*or maybe I should just speak for myself!

Reactions: 32
I think it's this?
If that comment came from a genuine account then it's really nasty and completely unacceptable

What you need to remember about Lucie is that she would have only heard Carrie & Joel's side of things so of course she would jump that their defense.
I didn't think they were all friends though so it's odd she's just starting to fight in their corner now

Reactions: 9
The only reason Carrie made that post was to get likes (the post got 60,000+) which is more than double then she got with a picture of Joel 💁🏽‍♀️ it got a ton of blue check accounts to engage with the post and she also gets to hear endless praise and support from people who haven’t said tit to her otherwise. She’s trying to use this fake drama to spin her weird, rushed and quite frankly gross “love story” Carrie loves the attention, her and Joel deserve each other 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 but once all this settles down, she’s still going to be left planning a wedding with Shrek. I bet anything in a few more weeks she’ll start posting everything about the wedding claiming “We were going to keep this private but you know what?? I won’t let the haterzz win!!!”
She's got to keep the likes up and the engagement with her account, it makes her feel relevant and also nobody will send her any free stuff, and she won't get stunt cast. She and Joel have been having a bad time on socials and that's bad news ......so she's spun it around so now everyone feels sorry for her, because of the haters out there. Trouble is it's too transparent, a lot of people can see through her, and can see what's she's doing.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20221117_142854_Chrome.jpg

This cake was almost 100 quid. (if this is the large size) or 70 quid for a medium size. Crazy.

I can never fathom people spending that much on a cake.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
That comment has blatant trolling written all over it. This is precisely why Carrie shouldn’t have amplified that initial IG story reply about her and Joel’s weight. I can understand making a grid post to address something if it’s a super frequent occurrence. But that’s just not the case.

And just as others have said - it’s a clever diversion tactic. The numerous ‘negative’ comments she’s actually been getting are discomfort and concern over the nature of her and Joel’s relationship. So she’s created a bit of a straw man now out of one body shaming comment to distract from that.

But with her 60k liked post with tons of verified account engagement (and 1 million reposts from Joel day in and day out), she’s put herself on the radar for far more trolling than she was getting before! Weirdos like that can’t be reasoned with or lectured at, because their sole purpose is to try and get at you. And she’s signalled to them a major way to do just that. That’s why the best way to deal with rare insulting comments is to quietly delete them, treating those people as irrelevant is how you take their power away.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1737817
This cake was almost 100 quid. (if this is the large size) or 70 quid for a medium size. Crazy.

I can never fathom people spending that much on a cake.
since he's advertising them I presume it's another (undeclared) freebie.

Presumably they've reminded him today that he promised to mention them, otherwise they want paying :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe no one sent her that comment in the first place. All a ploy to get maximum attention and deflect from the red flags 👀
My theory is a PR stunt. It gets more interaction for them from someone being negative about something other than red flags that is a topic like weight knowing everyone will jump on the defense. Things are clearly going on behind the scenes at Hamilton as they have deleted the live with Joel, stories of people saying they are missing Joel as King, people wrongly messaging the girl who did the Q&A with Joel etc
Post this get lots of love, Joel shares the fck out of it and can be like "look, it's all the internet trolls that hate us trying to make our lives a living hell, surely you can see that, it's all lies, they made the screen shots up" blah blah blah.

Reactions: 27
Can anyone tell me, is panto actually Christmas related other than the fact it’s performed around Christmas? (Carrie is banging on about doing something Christmassy)
Because it’s a fairy tale right, where does Christmas come in? I genuinely don’t know anything about panto.

Reactions: 2
My theory is a PR stunt. It gets more interaction for them from someone being negative about something other than red flags that is a topic like weight knowing everyone will jump on the defense. Things are clearly going on behind the scenes at Hamilton as they have deleted the live with Joel, stories of people saying they are missing Joel as King, people wrongly messaging the girl who did the Q&A with Joel etc
Post this get lots of love, Joel shares the fck out of it and can be like "look, it's all the internet trolls that hate us trying to make our lives a living hell, surely you can see that, it's all lies, they made the screen shots up" blah blah blah.
Wonder if he's still doing his cameos in the King costume, and cashing in on the show's intellectual property, or whether that's been stopped now as well? I can imagine that will have irritated the production no end, especially if he didn't seek permission.

Reactions: 17
*On a plain white cake with a handful of a pot plant scattered over the top.
It better taste amazing for that price. Like I know you pay for good quality and organic ingredients, but it's such a simple cake. If it was a three tiered masterpiece, I'd understand.

(delivery also starts at 6.99)

Reactions: 11
"vile excuse for a human" "I hope youre in a psych ward" How lovely!
And they say we are the mean ones!
For me, it's also the fact that this is her behavior on her public, business IG. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole if I were casting a show, solely based on her aggressiveness and combative replies to, yes, some trolls, but also the ticket-buying fans. I'm embarrassed for her, and cannot fathom why Lucie Jones would attach herself to this mess.

Reactions: 14
Can anyone tell me, is panto actually Christmas related other than the fact it’s performed around Christmas? (Carrie is banging on about doing something Christmassy)
Because it’s a fairy tale right, where does Christmas come in? I genuinely don’t know anything about panto.
They would likely make some references to Christmas and getting presents or something like that in the script simply as part of reflecting the season but not overtly Christmassy in themselves, no.

It's just a tradition that the panto season is always roughly the month before and after Christmas, and it's a tradition to take the kids and go as a family (or school trip). I think these days this will mostly be about getting people into the theatre at a time when people are generally distracted by many other events and parties etc and so the theatres would otherwise be half empty during these months, the provincial ones anyway.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.