Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve moved away from the Q&A but I am still in complete shock that she said this??
“Would we have had that same connection when we first met 8 years ago? I’m not so sure! I think we've both had experiences in relationships that have put us in a position that makes us way more open to receiving the love the other person gives us and way more appreciative of it, too.”

Does this not read like she’s saying ‘the only reason Joel and I are together is because I was so devastated that Oliver left me and was desperate to get with the first man who showed me any affection. I wasn’t remotely interested in him 8 years ago and we wouldn’t have gotten together because I’d have still been pursuing attractive (but emotionally unavailable) men.’ Because that’s not very ‘I love you in every universe’ of you, Carrie 🤔

View attachment 1730258
I love you in every universe... sTaRtiNg fRoM nOw 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I'd pay good money to see her initial reaction to Joel's tattoo. Has she even said anything to acknowledge it? Has he mentionned it again since that live?

I feel like we didn't talk about it enough...

• Haha
Reactions: 55
At Shreks adventures. Reception at SeaLife.
Nah, reception would be at the London Dungeons because it's spooky. The students from his theatre school will fling back the cell doors singing "somebody once told me...."
Amy Dowden will choreograph their first dance because she's essentially in the #FletcherFam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nah, reception would be at the London Dungeons because it's spooky. The students from his theatre school will fling back the cell doors singing "somebody once told me...."
Amy Dowden will choreograph their first dance because she's essentially in the #FletcherFam
Spoopy as Cazza would say

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is spectacular 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t disagree with this but I’m confused why we give Ollie such a free ride lately. He was with Summer Strallen around the time of Adams, it’s just as likely he cheated on her as Carrie did Pete.

I also find it very icky he dumps his girlfriend of nearly five years out of the blue (who’s encroaching 30) and gets with someone in their mid 20s (who he’s known for at least two years). I’m not surprised Carrie has kept going on about knowing Joel for years given that.

I’m not defending Carrie. Her behaviour over the last 6 months has been weird af but I don’t know what we act like Ollie had a lucky escape when he’s had his fair share of dodgy behaviour.
I thought it was bizarre that you all assume Alessia is younger than Carrie so I went looking (she is, she's 26 I think?) and I found her love island/just eat ad from 2020. She could easily have been a real contestant 🥵

Reactions: 3
I did wonder if either of them would turn to reality TV….

Obviously not Strictly because of their dance background but will we see them in the Jungle next year?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't know that Oliver was dating Summer during Addams. That's really interesting. Because there's been a lot of well founded speculation that Carrie & Oliver had overlap with their previous partners. Aided along by Carrie changing their anniversary every five minutes to try concealing the overlap.

IF Oliver did cheat on Summer with Carrie (which Carrie would've known), then that makes Carrie jumping in and out of Summer's Cinderella Live, pretending to be faux concerned/outraged really gross IMO.

Reactions: 25
I thought it was bizarre that you all assume Alessia is younger than Carrie so I went looking (she is, she's 26 I think?) and I found her love island/just eat ad from 2020. She could easily have been a real contestant 🥵
Some of the comments about her being younger than Carrie and how mean/inappropriate it is of Oliver to date a younger woman, made it seem as if there was at least a 15 years age gap. So Alessia is only 3, maybe 4 years younger than Carrie! Carrie is only 30 years old, she’s not some mid-60s woman who got left by her husband for a 19 year old secretary :D

What I find way more shocking is that there is only a two year age difference between Oliver and Joel 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I did wonder if either of them would turn to reality TV….

Obviously not Strictly because of their dance background but will we see them in the Jungle next year?
But they're a nobody, I don't see why any reality show would want either of them.

Reactions: 9
I didn't know that Oliver was dating Summer during Addams. That's really interesting. Because there's been a lot of well founded speculation that Carrie & Oliver had overlap with their previous partners. Aided along by Carrie changing their anniversary every five minutes to try concealing the overlap.

IF Oliver did cheat on Summer with Carrie (which Carrie would've known), then that makes Carrie jumping in and out of Summer's Cinderella Live, pretending to be faux concerned/outraged really gross IMO.
I think Carrie and Oli maybe realised they were into each other so dumped their respective partners so they could hook up… whether or not there was a physical overlap…I think probably yes but there was defo a mental/emotional one.

Reactions: 17
I can also see them eloping with their families and very close friends for a small beachy wedding, then coming back to have a big party for some good PR.
I was thinking eloping then for some reason I just remembered Katie Snooks wedding and started to wonder if they would go for something like that?

Reactions: 1
Some of the comments about her being younger than Carrie and how mean/inappropriate it is of Oliver to date a younger woman, made it seem as if there was at least a 15 years age gap. So Alessia is only 3, maybe 4 years younger than Carrie! Carrie is only 30 years old, she’s not some mid-60s woman who got left by her husband for a 19 year old secretary :D

What I find way more shocking is that there is only a two year age difference between Oliver and Joel 👀
People probably forget that Carrie is only 30 and most 30 year olds don't dress like they're 60 year old bag ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But they're a nobody, I don't see why any reality show would want either of them.
Tbf I’m a celeb tends to go for like either “niche famous” or “oh I’d forgotten about them” famous

- Controversial person
- Sportsperson
- Soap stars
- Reality TV randoms
- Occasionally online personality
- Female Daytime TV presenter
- Unfunny male comedian
- DJ
-Ex boyband or girl band person

So former West End would fit in 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They took Gi who isn't hugely well known in her own right (or I don't think was at the time), so it wouldn't surprise me if they did take Carrie.

Famous brother? Check
Wrote a few books? Check

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am willing to bet money that when it comes to Carrie's tour, if Joel doesn't have another job at that time, he will go travelling with her

• Sick
Reactions: 25
What roles in the West end would suit his style? Which from his own posts and CV seems to be comedic roles.
The only thing I can think of is Elder Cunningham in Book of Mormon, but Tom Xander is leaving this month. Or if Beetlejuice gets a theatre then maybe Beetlejuice (Omg - could you imagine him as Beetlejuice and her as Lydia)

Tbh I think their 'joint ventures' mentioned in ATM will be travelling, as I doubt either of them are going to get cast in anything in the West End once his contract is up.
There's no way he could pull off the comedy of Elder Cunningham imo

Reactions: 7
Well she has around half a million followers which is more than some celebrities who have appeared on that show. Plus it’s used to make you potentially more appealing to the general public or to help her launch a TV/presenting career…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.