Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he just had enough of being spoken to like tit šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø we saw how she spoke to Pete, and she seemed dismissive to Oliver in the GMW videos
I can see this. Especially with the insider who told us that Carrie said they were having a ā€˜normal argument over nothingā€™ and he just suddenly got up packed his bags and left. Sounds like a straw that broke the camels back type of thing.

Look at the way Carrie talks to her followers or people sheā€™s annoyed with online, so I can only imagine what sheā€™s like with her romantic partners in arguments. I bet itā€™s exhausting to be on the receiving end of that.

Oliver isnā€™t perfect, no one is. But Iā€™ve grown to rate him because of how heā€™s chosen to conduct himself publicly with this break up. You could say oh well itā€™s easier when youā€™re the dumper, but Carrie was awful in how she dealt with the Pete situation.

I donā€™t really care about people being somewhat problematic or making mistakes - thatā€™s part of being human. Itā€™s how they choose to frame it moving forward. Thatā€™s what put me off Carrie and also why I dislike Joel so much. I donā€™t like bratty people who always seem themselves as the hard done by person in every scenario.

Reactions: 33
I think he just had enough of being spoken to like tit šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø we saw how she spoke to Pete, and she seemed dismissive to Oliver in the GMW videos
She always came across as a bit "holier-than-thou" in those GMW videos.
She acted like she knew more about the theatre industry than Oliver so was therefore better than him.
She may have had more experience but Oliver actually trained and worked his way up. I was more interested in his opinions than Carrie's but she never seemed to like to let him speak

Reactions: 31
lol did you guys ever watch 'don't tell the bride' where there was that one episode where the groom was like, my fiancƩ likes spooky things so I he organised for the wedding to be in the edinburgh dungeons/crypts or something and put blood splatters on the wedding dress. Maybe that's what they mean by a non traditional wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 34
lol did you guys ever watch 'don't tell the bride' where there was that one episode where the groom was like, my fiancƩ likes spooky things so I he organised for the wedding to be in the edinburgh dungeons/crypts or something and put blood splatters on the wedding dress. Maybe that's what they mean by a non traditional wedding
Still banking on a shrek wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A colleague of mine is getting married soon, theyā€™ve only been together for a few months too... Heā€™s had multiple marriages and a drinking problem, sheā€™s an absolute psychopath. Taking bets on whether they outlast C&J šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everytime they talk about how 'their engagement announcement was stolen from them' by the meanies at DM, I get annoyed. So, I've gone back and built a little timeline of the obvious posts that they leaked themselves, way before the DM got hold of it.

I only skimmed through looking for pics so I may have missed some. But you get the idea. They leaked it themselves. Not the DM.

Oct 22 - Engagement balloon is spotted on Joel's story while Carrie is opening some underwhelming Hocus Pocus dolls

Someone commented 'congrats on your engagement'. It wasn't deleted.

Carrie then posts this, saying she is overwhelmed and obviously alluding to a big ol' secret

Oct 23 - Carrie shares this video of her at the airport. Ring in full view

Another insta post where you can see at least the band of the ring

Oct 24 - Carrie posts 'this has been the best weekend of my life'. I know she was at WDW with Scott, but she got engaged on the Saturday sooo

Another shot of the ring

Oct 25 -More shots of the ring on *that* finger

Announcement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
You either crop it out or you at least shove everything over out of shot.

I have never understood people that take mirror selfies with piles of dirty laundry in the background for example. It takes 2 minutes to kick it over to the other side of your room. You don't even have to stick it in the machine or do anything with it. Just not have it covering the floor behind you.

Carrie's not struggling, she's just a messy lazy cow. And there's now two of them living there. If they can't keep a house clean between them or shell out on a cleaner then that's on them.

I'm messy as hell but damned if you'll see it in any of my photos because I actually take a bit of pride in how I present myself to the world.
They had a party in all that mess šŸ˜³ and probably never tidied after it.
The thing is that Carrie spends so little time at home; if sheā€™s not in rehearsals or a show, sheā€™s on holiday. She seems to just drop everything she uses on the spot and leaves it there. I know busy people can be neat and clean, I just think Carrie never bothered to learn how.
You're both probably right. I'm trying to relate to her too much. God I wish I could afford a cleaner when things are tough. I don't understand why you would choose to present this mess to the world, or let people come into it.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m fairly sure she did see his family. One of his sisters liked a lot of her photos on insta, and I explicitly remember a coupleā€™s q&a they did where they talked about how they didnā€™t get to see his family as much as theyā€™d like to because they live in Manchester (I think the question was ā€˜whoā€™s family do you spend more time withā€™)

I donā€™t remember the bullying of Pete (Iā€™m not denying that it happened), if the vids still exist can someone link them here.
A Tattler claimed to have some inside information about that Carrie went once and didn't get on with them and never went back since.

In every video she did with Pete, it would turn into her belittling him and talking to him like he was a child. He was visible upset about it and it was really uncomfortable to watch. Years after their breakup, she took down almost all vids with him (I think because he was doing some "rebranding" or whatever, putting out music as "Echoist")

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m planning my wedding at the moment - I hope to god that she doesnā€™t pick an autumn wedding because thatā€™s when mine is and Iā€™d hate to have a similiar theme/style to Crabbie and Goyle!

My fiancĆ© chose my ring himself, however he did share it with my best friend to ask her opinion. I like that he did that, sheā€™s my oldest friend and he knew that meant something to me. They actually both picked the same ring for me, and I love my ring. I defintey would not pick a curved band though, one thing is that no one will see it and two sheā€™s going to struggle to find a wedding ring which will sit with it!

Reactions: 8
She always came across as a bit "holier-than-thou" in those GMW videos.
She acted like she knew more about the theatre industry than Oliver so was therefore better than him.
She may have had more experience but Oliver actually trained and worked his way up. I was more interested in his opinions than Carrie's but she never seemed to like to let him speak
Half her career is as a child. This wouldā€™ve been spent in a dressing room with a chaperone. Taken to stage and returned to the dressing room again. Do not pass go. Young Eponine doesnā€™t even get a bow and leaves the theatre after the last non speaking appearance. Both Joel and Oliver have more training and insight than she does.

Reactions: 20
Iā€™m planning my wedding at the moment - I hope to god that she doesnā€™t pick an autumn wedding because thatā€™s when mine is and Iā€™d hate to have a similiar theme/style to Crabbie and Goyle!

My fiancĆ© chose my ring himself, however he did share it with my best friend to ask her opinion. I like that he did that, sheā€™s my oldest friend and he knew that meant something to me. They actually both picked the same ring for me, and I love my ring. I defintey would not pick a curved band though, one thing is that no one will see it and two sheā€™s going to struggle to find a wedding ring which will sit with it!
Carrie and Joel are gonna have a Halloween/Nightmare Before Christmas wedding aren't they?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

There is no way eager beaver Joel can wait until next fall. I'm sure they're planning a Christmas wedding or something else unhinged like that. She also said she wouldn't share wedding stuff until after to avoid hate; it's definitely hate about the timeline

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One more thing about Oliver I might add: everything, absolutely everything, we know about their breakup comes from Carrieā€˜s side. We know nothing (!) about his motives or feelings or whatever. And with the way Carrie likes to control the narrative by twisting things so she comes out looking great, Iā€™m not sure there is much to say about Oliver these days, since he has kept quiet (I think he mentioned Carrie once in a q&a?). Sure, him getting together with another woman that quickly was weird, but again, we donā€™t know what happened.
Also, how old is Oliver? Iā€™ve seen comments about him dating a younger woman now, but what is the age difference? Is he older than Joel? And how old is the new girlfriend?

Reactions: 24
I had to go back to work on Tuesday and Iā€™ve only just managed to re-catch up today šŸ˜©

she totally lost me on the q&a saying she doesnā€™t like all eyes on Her - you literally perform on a stage where all eyes are on you as your chosen job but ok.

personally, I think her ring is ugly but itā€™s a very personal thing and Iā€™m sure people wouldnā€™t like mine but if you donā€™t know your gf well enough to choose the ring yourself would you not ask her for ideas instead of a friend? Especially as they talked at length about it and he knew she wouldnā€™t say no?

I donā€™t understand the curved band at all like whatā€™s the point in it and youā€™re just making getting a wedding ring harder because youā€™ll need one made to the same shape?
I donā€™t really understand the mould story either because the jeweller that did my ring just softened the metal and then made it the shape it needed to be by filing etc and I certainly didnā€™t go and meet him after we got engaged.

I donā€™t understand ANY of it at all, the relationship, the Instagram, none of it. But I just canā€™t look away.
This is why I thought she meant she had gone to see the mould for the ring before the engagement cause Iā€™ve never heard of anyone doing it after

Reactions: 1
The mess is sloppy Joel. Carrie was away for 12 days, came back to a halloween party and immediately left for panto. There were still halloween decorations up in the background of the interview he did with becca. I am so sure he didnā€™t clean once after the engagement party, and if you called if our heā€™d blame being sick or not knowing where things went (because they havenā€™t been together long enough for him to learn) but itā€™s not, he doesnā€™t view that house as his so he sees no reason to take care of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Her house is so so dirty. I donā€™t think itā€™s mental health related. Sheā€™s always been a slob.

also I donā€™t get the Alessia and Oli age comments. Sheā€™s 26 and heā€™s 33. I donā€™t see it as weird šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. Well within the half your age plus seven rule

Reactions: 39
If they have sold rights to their wedding then it 100% will be off the back of her brother and the promise him and his famous wife (and possibly whole band) will be there. Plus quite possibly west end names like Michael Ball

Carrie is a nobody, the only way a magazine would be interested is on the promise of famous guests.

Also, I can't see it being a rushed wedding as venues book up months and years in advance. Plus famous people's calenders. Unless she is going very small in scale and venue that isn't very popular

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that thinks she will have a really traditional wedding? White dress, heels etc etc. Mostly as a ā€œseeeee Disney isnā€™t my only thing everyoneeee!!!!!ā€

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.