Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This couple page is going to be so mundane, not even going to tell us about the wedding but want us all to be invested in their boring daily lives anyway 🙄
As it’s been said upthread, the page genuinely only exists to address criticism and control the narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Joel is literally so vile and creepy and honestly, is the reason I’ve actually turned down seeing Hamilton as a Christmas gift from my partners family. I feel like seeing him would make my WAP and insides go dry from cringing so hard.

The fact he had to state that it’s and emerald and 4 diamonds makes me feel sick. Would be hilarious if they’re fake stones 😀😅😅😅
A lot of people have turned down seeing it bc of him apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This honestly makes me wonder if Carrie is on meds or off meds or something. The most out of pocket I've acted was when I was wrongly taking bucket loads of anti depressants. It's all very irrational.

Reactions: 19
This instagram is nothing more than an effort to get rid of the negativity that's been surrounding them lately 😅
It's all so bizarre, I can't wrap my head around it. No normal couple does this!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
if they really wanted to avoid negativity they should just shut up, stop talking about it on SM and enjoy themselves

Reactions: 35
This instagram is nothing more than an effort to get rid of the negativity that's been surrounding them lately 😅
It's so bizarre, I can't wrap my head around it.
The fact they're attempting this when they have no idea how they come across to the public. The more they post the more they give away how unhinged the whole thing is.

Reactions: 28
sorry but if they’re not going to post wedding prep then what’s the point in the joking account at all if it’s not to get fed Disney stuff and freebies in general?????? Sorry but it all seems so off to me.

Reactions: 25
if they really wanted to avoid negativity they should just shut up, stop talking about it on SM and enjoy themselves
This. The happiest people and couples don't need to over-compensate online.

But living online is all Carrie knows.

This reads like 2 kids playing "I like this, do you like this?"

"I like football and ketchup, but she doesn't like ketchup."

Literally what the duck? They have nothing in common, no depth.
This!! I genuinely feel like I lost braincells reading that.

I know I need to eventually let go of Oliver but I’m just pondering on how God awful those goodmorning/evening world videos would’ve been if it had been Joel and Carrie. Their whole dynamic is so boring and surface level.

Also, is this the scintillating conversations that Joel was bragging about in his live the other day? Yeah he and Carrie are suuuuch a special couple, they come home from work and have long fascinating discussions about ketchup and mackerel before sticking on a kids film and pointing at animated characters going ‘that’s us!!’.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Carrie really has changed this year.

her saying they didn’t get to announce their engagement when they wanted. When did they plan to announce it? She took pics of her engagement ring at Disney and he did countdownvideos fo her coming home.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If there’s just going to be subtle nods to Disney what’s with following all the Disney accounts?? Is it just that’s it the only thing they have in common and they’re just desperate for a free trip?????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey Carrie, tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle? 😂

Anyone else think this Q&A is basically just for us?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They probably don’t want to announce how they got engaged because people thought it was a surprise birthday party and not engagement party and it wouldn’t fit with “EVERYONE IS SO HAPPY FOR US”

also why suddenly some answers are in third person and some aren’t? I would love (but never pay) to see one of Carrie’s first draft of her books.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.