Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! I genuinely feel like I lost braincells reading that.

I know I need to eventually let go of Oliver but I’m just pondering on how God awful those goodmorning/evening world videos would’ve been if it had been Joel and Carrie. They’re whole dynamic is so boring and surface level.

Also, is this the scintillating conversations that Joel was bragging about in his live the other day? Yeah he and Carrie are suuuuch a special couple, they come home from work and have long fascinating discussions about ketchup and mackerel before sticking on a kids film and pointing at animated characters going ‘that’s us!!’.
To be honest, the COVID videos were the reason why I stopped my routine of occasionally returning to her youtube channel. I found them genuinely soporific.. Oliver was constantly uninformed and referencing things he "wasn't really familiar with" ..and Carrie was the passive aggressive, mostly quiet and incredible unsympathetic sidekick. Sure it would have been worse with Joel, but I was just waiting for Oliver to break up with her at that point.. "When is he going to ditch that hag?"

Reactions: 13
This came up on my tiktok...
edit - just had a look through the comments and everyone's been brainwashed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
HI CARRIE AND JOEL
They really need to stop talking crap. I doubt Debbie and Bob were that thrilled about it. They should just go offline and spent some quality time together. It's not like they will see each other that much over the next 8 weeks with her being in panto. And as for the 'give her privacy'. Well she can give herself some privacy by staying off her phone and SM!

Reactions: 33
So after some insta stalking

21st October Joel proposes in the theatre.
22nd October carries 30th birthday
23rd October carrie goes to Disney world with Scott and her family.
30/31st October carrie gets home.

Reactions: 14
HI CARRIE AND JOEL
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This came up on my tiktok...
edit - just had a look through the comments and everyone's been brainwashed
This came up on mine as well. Tbh I don't like this persons TikTok anyway - she has uploaded some things that I vehemently disagree with (her whole, kids shouldn't be allowed in the theatre except for panto and then moaning about kids at frozen)

She probably wants to become a well known social media theatre person (like theatrefan) and thinks sucking up to Carrie will get her there. News flash! It won't.

I've asked someone I know who works at Hamilton what the thoughts are backstage, but she hasn't got back to me - which is weird cos she normally is quite free with gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t be surprised if Carrie is flicking between that profile and her own and asking the questions herself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Six months later, we’re engaged and couldn’t be happier or feel luckier."

I think they purposely worded it like that, so it can be also understood as: "six months have passed and we are engaged now". Not using the actual 5 months is obviously completely illogical and idiotic, but it serves their embarrassing fraud.
It's also giving Thank Goodness from the opening of Act II of Wicked... when Glinda and Boq are parading their engagement in front of the masses. As most posters here will know, the whole number is Glinda (and Morrible) presenting the newly-engageds' relationship as the perfect couple... remind us of anyone? 😅

Reactions: 11
Anyone got any questions they want to ask? We might as well ask here since we know they’ll answer them 😂

I’m curious if they’ll have a long engagement or it’ll be short, like their whole relationship?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1. I do not like the band.. the extensive contemplating wasn't that fruitful, if it resulted in that strange curve.

2. What's happening with her fingers? I thought for a second that she was wearing latex gloves? 🤔
Also someone asked on here what they meant by a curved ring but I can't find the message since it's going fast again

HELLO MONTAGEEEEWS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t be surprised if Carrie is flicking between that profile and her own and asking the questions herself
Of course she is. She's embarrassing and she thinks people don't know that's exactly what she and Joel are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.