Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to that user, divorces can take a very long time! Even though it’s well known that Kim Kardashian asked for divorce from Kris Humphries after 72 days- they married in 2011 and the divorce was granted in 2013, while Kim was pregnant with North and had been with Kanye for about a year. North was born 12 days after the divorce was finalised! Legally, they were married for over 2 years! Ioan Gruffudd filed for divorce from Alice Evans in January 2021, their divorce has not been finalised and to be honest it feels like Alice will never let it be finalised - that woman is cuckoo! Ioan has been in a relationship with someone else since about June/July 2021.
It's not so much an implication that there is an overlap (although there might be) just that the commenter is moving quick with her boyfriend under the "when you know you know" mantra, even though her boyfriend already has at least one failed marriage under his belt - and she does not seem to see the irony of that 😭

Reactions: 23
Funny the Kardashian are being mentioned on this thread as after the launch of the ATM Instagram page earlier and the 100 Disney pages they are following I felt like we actually had a UK version of the try hard Kardashian played by the Montague wanting to monetise every single aspect of their private life 🤡🤦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh man Joel is going to love the opportunity to repost inception style his Montague account from his personal account, and vice versa in perpetuity

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that walkawaycarrie page gone already? It's not showing up when I search for it.

Reactions: 6
Unsure if it's already been pointed out but one of the pages allthingsmontague is following is.......

Screenshot_20221112_230552.jpg

*Insert mahoooosive eye roll here*

Maybe we should try to get #walkawaycarrie trending on Insta/Twitter?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It is completely gone indeed, I bet it has been reported by Carrie and/or Joel...I can't even see the bio anymore...

Meanwhile Ollie the Hottie is living his best life...✌😛View attachment 1726268
I was wondering earlier ..what the Hottie's friends are trying to represent in the musical? I believe that I roughly know the storyline of frozen and have never seen those felted hat people before 🤔 unless they are supposed to replace the troll creatures?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was wondering earlier ..what the Hottie's friends are trying to represent in the musical? I believe that I roughly know the storyline of frozen and have never seen those felted hat people before 🤔 unless they are supposed to replace the troll creatures?
I am glad that I am not the only one wondering...At first I thought Ollie was hanging with the cast from the Lion King 😂😂 Until I realised that he tagged Frozen 🤦😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I believe she meant the wedding itself 😅 ..which I found also very creepy and tacky at the time. I never discovered why she talked the way she did.. I mean she does seem kind, but her hobbies ..and aesthetics gave me bizarre "lolita" vibes.
I believe she was mute that why she talks the way she does she has made a video about

Reactions: 1
Can't believe Carrie sang this song back in 2014...I bet she would have LOVED being the female leading role in Frozen to play with Ollie when they were still together?!!...
Carrie 👀👋 when you are reading this, listen to the lyrics carefully there might be a message or two in there for you...

Reactions: 5
I am glad that I am not the only one wondering...At first I thought Ollie was hanging with the cast from the Lion King 😂😂 Until I realised that he tagged Frozen 🤦😂😂
Apropos Frozen! My algorithm just kindly me of the talented Jonathan Groff- singing a song that could become another one of Joel's hymns! The drama.. the desperation- uncanny 👐

• Haha
Reactions: 1
they do replace the troll creatures, it’s a new segment for the musical where they end up half dressed. Very amusing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apropos Frozen! My algorithm just kindly me of the talented Jonathan Groff- singing a song that could become another one of Joel's hymns! The drama.. the desperation- uncanny 👐
Poor Jonathan Groff, everything he does is link to our diseased Jowly. (Jonathan Groff originated the role of King George III on Broadway)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Joel is already lost in the woods as he isn't doing 100 Instagram stories a day at the moment...😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Jonathan Groff, everything he does is link to our diseased Jowly. (Jonathan Groff originated the role of King George III on Broadway)
I know, another hottie that does not deserve the association with Joella 😅 🤷‍♀️

they do replace the troll creatures, it’s a new segment for the musical where they end up half dressed. Very amusing 😆
I would undress myself also if I was wearing those hat monstrosities 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.