Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they kinda admitted it at the time but I can't remember the username. Someone suggested it (jokingly? idk) and someone replied 'i'll do my best' or 'i'll see what i can do'. Something along those lines. I don't think I've seen anyone confirm it was them since that comment though

edit- even if I did know the username, I wouldn't repeat it. Jowl and Carrot can search for it themselves if they're that bothered lol
I suggested it but can't remember who did it. That feels like forever ago. These threads move fast šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he gets dropped by Hamilton, that gives Carrie an out. She can use the excuse that that was the wake up call and once her perspective was shifted she could see all the warning signs for what they were.

Having been in a really awful situation myself it is amazing the amount of stuff you rationalise away until something happens that you canā€™t get past (and then, at least in my case, you spend the next two years asking yourself how you couldā€™ve let someone do that to you and why you didnā€™t walk away sooner). Like it wasnā€™t even the worst thing to happen in the relationship, objectively speaking, but it was something I couldnā€™t make an excuse for in any universe and once I looked at everything he was doing and had done through the lens of ā€œyou are capable of awful thingsā€ then I was in a place to step back and start moving away.

If something happens, like Hamilton drop him for breach of contract over poor behaviour, that could wake Carrie up.

Also itā€™s perfect for the next book, poor Stardust Bling has just been fired from her job as a reporter at the Big City Newspaper where she wrote hard hitting serious journalism about the evil overlords of Working Town who fired people by tweet. Big City Newspaper editor Oppenheimer Offal of course kept on Asparagus Montreal who writes the weekly weight loss column and probably definitely slept her way into the job. When sheā€™s outside the office crying on the kerb with her cardboard box of awards for integrity a mysterious figure shows up and asks whatā€™s wrong ā€œI just wish I could only see the good. Iā€™ve been in this line of work too long and Iā€™ve lost all Hope!ā€ The next day a strange parcel shows up at her front door, a ring with a green emerald. When she puts it on Stardust can *only* see the good, clouds have literal silver linings the bus being late gives her more time to sit and listen to the birds singing. The longer she wears the ring the more it affects those around her, her friends talk about the upside of their house burning down. A gentleman turns up, Rocky Capulet, and everything he does is wonderful. He tells her that theyā€™re going to rob a bank, the one where Prince Lord Webster keeps his money and give it to the people who were fired via twitter. Stardust starts to worry this is wrong, rich people just work harder than poor people, they canā€™t help their success! But Rocky convinces her to trust him ā€œI hope youā€™re right about this!ā€ She follows him into the bank and uses her investigative powers of deduction to work out the code to the safe. When Rocky sees all the gold piled up inside the vault he pushes Stardust aside and rushes in. Oh no! Her ring, when she fell it flew off her hand and wouldnā€™t you know it turns out the ring was enchanted but now the spell is broken, she can see Rocky Capulet for the swamp monster he was all along. Quick thinking Stardust slams the safe door shut and traps the wicked creature inside until the police arrive. At the parade thrown in her honour the mayor tells Stardust she needs to be careful not to trust people so easily and this makes Stardust sad, she goes on to write a best seller that wins the Nobel peace prize about however awful your past experiences have been itā€™s important to never learn from them. The title- Carry Hope Forever
bleeping fantastic. Would read, 10/10.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Give me a break. If Carrie was still with the walking jawline Ollie she would never even glance at no neck Shrek
šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ˜‚šŸ’€

OF COURSE Carrie, we will believe you that you used to fantasized about no neck Shrek every time you were getting frisky with walking jawline Ollie...of course Carrie šŸ¤„šŸ¤¦šŸ¤”šŸ¤¦šŸ¤„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
C9F89716-9DEB-4B5B-B897-B1150B85CB8D.jpeg

Booking theatre tickets for a Christmas present and I canā€™t escape her!šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I enjoy that All Things Montague is being abbreviated to ATM... because that's exactly what it is to them - a cash dispenser.

I also read it as ā€œat the momentā€. Which is hilarious cos it sums up the relationship šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The allthingsmontague insta is mostly just following Disney pages...clearly just a beggy page for a #giftedADwedding

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Do we think that Joel was her first date after Oliver left? Sheā€™s admitted to being on dating sites (and being too famous lol), but did she actually meet up with anyone? Or did it take until May for her to say ā€œoh go on, I suppose heā€™ll do since no one else is showing any interest and I canā€™t possibly be on my own any longerā€

• Haha
Do we think that Joel was her first date after Oliver left? Sheā€™s admitted to being on dating sites (and being too famous lol), but did she actually meet up with anyone? Or did it take until May for her to say ā€œoh go on, I suppose heā€™ll do since no one else is showing any interest and I canā€™t possibly be on my own any longerā€
I think she said she tried going on a couple of dates from apps but it was weird (cos she's sewww famous)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I was rewatching her 'lessons learnt in a weird year' video and at around 9:12 is when she talks about Joel. The caption for the ATM page is basically what she says in the video (I think Joel just copied this for the caption), but she also says they liked each other over the 8 years and would occasionally message while they were in relationships šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ (I'm gonna blame Carrie more in this scenario cos she dumped Pete for Oli but I digress)
If she really liked him within those 8 years she would have dated him wouldn't she. He was well and truly on the hob!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she had been that into Joel while she was with Oliver, she would have acted with him the same way she acted with Jaimie. Or with Oliver himself when she was with Pete. She would be all over him, she would have become friends with him, she would have invited him to her Halloween house parties...

Maybe if she repeats she had a crush on him for whatever years enough times, she will start to believe it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she really liked him within those 8 years she would have dated him wouldn't she. He was well and truly on the hob!
She said 'they were never single at the same time'. By the looks of things, Joel has been single more times than Carrie has. So she only has herself to blame really

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As if not being single had ever stopped her from throwing herself on a guy. Stop fooling yourself, Karen.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
weird? No, only more pragmatic. So the doctors that commented on her weight are subsequently mean as well? For noticing a self destructive eating habit?
No, because doctors are (in theory) solely coming from a place of medical concern. Most comments about Carrie's size on here can be summed up as 'eww she's gained so much weight and isn't attractive anymore'

I think they are trying to make "The Montagues" a brand to turn their backs on musicals in the long term. Carries days as big "Westend - Star" are over and I think Joel just wants to be famous and his goal is to earn money in a easy way. Thatā€™s why he won't care if people are now complaining about him on the Hamilton account, cause he thinks he will have other incomes (manly the relationship) in the future.
I just can't wait to see how it all will crash and burn in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.