Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did some digging and found the instagram account, it's "walkawaycarrie".
Remember guys - she'll probably comb that instagram every day blocking anyone who follows or likes or comments on it. But to the person who made it - ENCORE

She'll try and make a series of wedding inspired videos like Safiya Nygaard did. Only they won't be anywhere near as good/original.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On the ATM account, out of the current 79 following, 42 of them are official Disney accounts. Including the wedding and baby ones. Absolute begs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Carrie Hope Fletcher: Joel's Nazi posts are doing the rounds, following Disney 'cos he's on the scrounge

• Haha
Reactions: 66
It’s all subjective guys calm down. And their fans now know to preface a non judgemental question by saying it’s not judgemental or they’ll get blocked!
Just me or it looks like Joel is swapping his !!! for ❤ ?!?!
Joel 👀👋 regardless of this swap you are still a creep and a t***...😂🤦😂

Reactions: 14
I just wanted to reply to a comment in the previous thread- Someone commented on Joel's weight gain. I do not perceive it as controversial, or mean spirited to acknowledge that someone has put on weight, especially if they were already overweight prior to that. Same counts for Carrie- I found the "All I can think about is food"- clip somewhat distasteful, to be frank. She does not look healthy nor happy anymore, visibly swollen (You know, when someone exceeds the weight they are "biologically conditioned" for.. it distributes itself weirdly). They seem to make eating a shared "hobby" rather than a basic necessity, which I perceived always as dangerous.

PS: that does not include going out here and there .. especially if one can restrain themselves.. but they evidently cannot. And she can keep talking about body positivity as much as she wants, her wearing flowery tents and dresses to dance rehearsals surely isn't "only" a stylistic choice, but her being insecure about her current figure.
What a weird comment lmao. Of course it's mean spirited to comment on people's weight- I don't mean to be all holier than thou because a lot of what we say on here is mean to some extent, but I don't see how you could argue that it's not mean to make fun of someone's appearance. Also saying that Carrie doesn't look healthy and happy because of her weight is bizarre, she was literally dumped by her partner of 5 years in January and is now engaged to a manipulative manchild, pretty sure that's why she's not happy. Finally, you seem to have a really weird attitude to food, most people don't view it as just a basic necessity, if that were the case no one would bother cooking nice recipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
To be honest, the red flags account does feel like taking things a step too far. It’s one thing for us to witch and moan on here, but throwing it in their faces is maybe a bit much.
On the other hand, she doesn’t have to look at it if she doesn’t want to, she can easily preserve her echo chamber of sycophants by just never acknowledging it. But I’d put money on an incoming “meany haters are mean” post from both of them

Reactions: 18
To be honest, the red flags account does feel like taking things a step too far. It’s one thing for us to witch and moan on here, but throwing it in their faces is maybe a bit much.
On the other hand, she doesn’t have to look at it if she doesn’t want to, she can easily preserve her echo chamber of sycophants by just never acknowledging it. But I’d put money on an incoming “meany haters are mean” post from both of them
No one on here has said they made the account so it could've been someone who was lurking without an account. Seems like someone who is concerned for her, so maybe a fan?

Reactions: 13
Because this never happened. Carrie was simply aware of his existence but is now trying to force some fanfic trope on their relationship because otherwise it wouldn't fit her narrative of being the main character in a romance novel.
Oh I’m well aware it never happened. It’s just like why admit that while you were both in relationships at the time?

Reactions: 4
What's walkawaycarrie?
Eurgh the fact they are following a bunch of Disney pages just screams Disney wedding please!
Also, what was the show she said she went to see Becky Lock but sat talking with Joel for an hour?
There was a picture somewhere that she commented on. Was it SOR?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he gets dropped by Hamilton, that gives Carrie an out. She can use the excuse that that was the wake up call and once her perspective was shifted she could see all the warning signs for what they were.

Having been in a really awful situation myself it is amazing the amount of stuff you rationalise away until something happens that you can’t get past (and then, at least in my case, you spend the next two years asking yourself how you could’ve let someone do that to you and why you didn’t walk away sooner). Like it wasn’t even the worst thing to happen in the relationship, objectively speaking, but it was something I couldn’t make an excuse for in any universe and once I looked at everything he was doing and had done through the lens of “you are capable of awful things” then I was in a place to step back and start moving away.

If something happens, like Hamilton drop him for breach of contract over poor behaviour, that could wake Carrie up.

Also it’s perfect for the next book, poor Stardust Bling has just been fired from her job as a reporter at the Big City Newspaper where she wrote hard hitting serious journalism about the evil overlords of Working Town who fired people by tweet. Big City Newspaper editor Oppenheimer Offal of course kept on Asparagus Montreal who writes the weekly weight loss column and probably definitely slept her way into the job. When she’s outside the office crying on the kerb with her cardboard box of awards for integrity a mysterious figure shows up and asks what’s wrong “I just wish I could only see the good. I’ve been in this line of work too long and I’ve lost all Hope!” The next day a strange parcel shows up at her front door, a ring with a green emerald. When she puts it on Stardust can *only* see the good, clouds have literal silver linings the bus being late gives her more time to sit and listen to the birds singing. The longer she wears the ring the more it affects those around her, her friends talk about the upside of their house burning down. A gentleman turns up, Rocky Capulet, and everything he does is wonderful. He tells her that they’re going to rob a bank, the one where Prince Lord Webster keeps his money and give it to the people who were fired via twitter. Stardust starts to worry this is wrong, rich people just work harder than poor people, they can’t help their success! But Rocky convinces her to trust him “I hope you’re right about this!” She follows him into the bank and uses her investigative powers of deduction to work out the code to the safe. When Rocky sees all the gold piled up inside the vault he pushes Stardust aside and rushes in. Oh no! Her ring, when she fell it flew off her hand and wouldn’t you know it turns out the ring was enchanted but now the spell is broken, she can see Rocky Capulet for the swamp monster he was all along. Quick thinking Stardust slams the safe door shut and traps the wicked creature inside until the police arrive. At the parade thrown in her honour the mayor tells Stardust she needs to be careful not to trust people so easily and this makes Stardust sad, she goes on to write a best seller that wins the Nobel peace prize about however awful your past experiences have been it’s important to never learn from them. The title- Carry Hope Forever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What a weird comment lmao. Of course it's mean spirited to comment on people's weight- I don't mean to be all holier than thou because a lot of what we say on here is mean to some extent, but I don't see how you could argue that it's not mean to make fun of someone's appearance. Also saying that Carrie doesn't look healthy and happy because of her weight is bizarre, she was literally dumped by her partner of 5 years in January and is now engaged to a manipulative manchild, pretty sure that's why she's not happy. Finally, you seem to have a really weird attitude to food, most people don't view it as just a basic necessity, if that were the case no one would bother cooking nice recipes.
weird? No, only more pragmatic. So the doctors that commented on her weight are subsequently mean as well? For noticing a self destructive eating habit?

Reactions: 10
I might be over exaggerating a little with the price, I don’t actually know how much one costs but I’d still choose that over a cameo 😂🙈
Actually saw one in a shop for 50p and felt like one of them OAPs that says “in my day blah blah blah” 🤣

If they knew they liked each other that long, why didn’t they just break up with their respective partners and get together?

Even though it’s an open secret there was overlap between Pete and Oliver, it’s just weird to admit she was talking to a THIRD guy.
She wants every man she speaks with to want her. She was constantly all over Jamie when she was supposedly with Oli who she was obsessed with. Carrie loves male attention more than actually being with someone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Joel is deffo the main user. He's the one who set it up. It wouldn't surprise me if he tries to comment 'as Carrie' Eg using her writing style and love hearts etc
My old company often worked with a supplier who sub-contracted work to her employees. One of them was a very eccentric guy who ran the office for her when she wasn't around. He ended every email with "I hope this information is helpful", and sometimes we'd see it on emails from her account, indicating she was away that day and he was answering for her. I guarantee if Joel tried to answer as "Carrie" it would be just as obvious as that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.