Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think that Joel was her first date after Oliver left? She’s admitted to being on dating sites (and being too famous lol), but did she actually meet up with anyone? Or did it take until May for her to say “oh go on, I suppose he’ll do since no one else is showing any interest and I can’t possibly be on my own any longer”
So Carrie previously said that she was too famous??? but then a couple of weeks ago, when the DM wanted to leak her engagement story she was laughing at the DM, in her stories live from WDW, saying that she wasn't a celebrity...🤦🤦🤦 So which one is it then Karen Carrie?!?! 🤡🤦🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So Carrie previously said that she was too famous??? but then a couple of weeks ago, when the DM wanted to leak her engagement story she was laughing at the DM, in her stories live from WDW, saying that she wasn't a celebrity...🤦🤦🤦 So which one is it then Karen Carrie?!?! 🤡🤦🤡
yeah she said 'dating apps are hard when you're somewhat known' and that 'people who have theatre as an interest too will be more likely to know who she is'

Also, I can't get over your picture 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She said she was too famous to date someone who shared her interests cause anyone who liked books, Disney and theatre would know who she is. Or something along those lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That red flags account makes me super uncomfy tbh, following Debbie was a dick move as well. She probably has a better formed opinion than us already. I feel like keep it on Tattle applies here- as a former fan I like that we have an outlet for our concerns and grievances that won't affect Carrie unless she actively searches for it.

I know I'm in no position to be preachy as frequent as I am on these threads, but also the comparisons between Ollie and Joel are kinda unfair too, it's not like she had a choice of the two and for some reason picked Joel. She got dumped and rebounded lol

Reactions: 47
What's walkawaycarrie?
Eurgh the fact they are following a bunch of Disney pages just screams Disney wedding please!
Also, what was the show she said she went to see Becky Lock but sat talking with Joel for an hour?
There was a picture somewhere that she commented on. Was it SOR?
In that comment she was talking about Kiss Me Kate at Sheffield Crucible in 2018/2019.
Then in March this year they went to the same performance of School of Rock, again to support Becky Lock, and they “reconnected”.

Reactions: 3
That red flags account makes me super uncomfy tbh, following Debbie was a dick move as well. She probably has a better formed opinion than us already. I feel like keep it on Tattle applies here- as a former fan I like that we have an outlet for our concerns and grievances that won't affect Carrie unless she actively searches for it.

I know I'm in no position to be preachy as frequent as I am on these threads, but also the comparisons between Ollie and Joel are kinda unfair too, it's not like she had a choice of the two and for some reason picked Joel. She got dumped and rebounded lol
No one has taken responsibility for it yet have they? I honestly think it's someone who lurks here rather than actively contributes. Unless they want to prove me otherwise and fess up haha. The only thing I agree with is the SA response surfacing. That needs more of a light on it. But maybe this way wasn't the way to go about it.

I think at this point we're all just frustrated with Carrie's choices. Joel is not a nice man. He does not have a nice personality and treats people like tit unless they're 'worth' something to him. With Carrie probably reading here, she's inevitably seen his crappy opinions but is still turning a blind eye. That to me is almost worse. Pretending to support SA victims while her disgusting 'hubby to be' is calling them liars cos the assaulters were never convicted. I admit I don't know much about the Ronaldo case, but he was generalising in that conversation and that made me so mad.

Here's some stats for you to think about Carrie, and then you can decide if you really want to spend your life with someone who stands by his crappy opinions:
taken from RapeCrisis .org:

The highest ever number of rapes was recorded by police in the year ending March 2022: 70,330
In that same time period, charges were brought in just 2,223 rape cases

Only 1 in 100 rapes recorded by police in 2021

Most survivors of rape don't report it to the police
5 in 6 women who are raped don’t report – and the same is true for 4 in 5 men.
Lots of these survivors tell someone else what happened. So, why don't they tell the police?
40% said ‘embarrassment’
38% said they didn’t think the police could help
34% said they thought it would be humiliating

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Anyway with Carrie saying they started talking in March it made me look back through their socials and pick out a few key things.
• Carrie got dumped in mid-January, we know this
• Joel first commented on her insta on 21st March so they must have reconnected around this time
• On 26th March Carrie posted a pic about not letting anyone ‘dull your sparkle’ clearly still devastated from her breakup and taking jabs at Oliver
• 2nd April Joel conveniently posted a video of him and his goddaughter singing a song from Heathers so he could tag Carrie
• 4th April is when Carrie posted her long Insta caption about how much she was still struggling with her breakup and the pressure of performing a character who is bullied for her appearance—this also featured in a Daily Mail article
• Less than a MONTH later is their first date and then immediately going public and saying they love each other, and the rest is history

I just feel so uncomfortable. Joel honest to God preyed on her when she was still vulnerable and reeling, it’s so deranged and unhealthy, it is NOT romantic, and now they’ve already merged into one pathetic mess?? Also who tf takes a ‘first date selfie’ 😭
Oh this just really highlights how vulnerable she was/is and how much he's manipulated her. It's scary

Reactions: 13

Does anyone know exactly what job Joel did when he was working at WDW in Florida?

Reactions: 12
Someone obviously forgot to tell Carrie you’re not meant to actually marry your rebound.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Does anyone know exactly what job Joel did when he was working at WDW in Florida?
I'm surprised he didn't put it on his fb. I looked at his linkedin a while back and I'm pretty sure it didn't mention WDW

edit - found this tweet

Joel was at YSD right? It's one of the accounts ATM follow. Maybe they performed before

edit edit - in this article https://www.northwichguardian.co.uk...e-theatre-school-perform-walt-disney-company/, apparently students from YSD have been going over to WDW to perform for 27 years. So he's nothing special hahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yea I'm not liking this walkawaycarrie page. It does just feel like they're doing anything they can to trash the relationship. "She looks thrilled to be back in his company" she's just come back from a long haul trip and been thrown straight back in to rehearsal she's probably knackered! I've done the uk-wdw and back trip and honestly I didn't want to do anything for days 😂 it was so hard to adjust back to normal life after a tiring 2 weeks in Disney World.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just read the DMs abour Cristiano Ronaldo. He is so patronising! He comes across as the type of person who believes men are more intelligent than woman.

I can only imagine what he would be like if he was in an argument with a partner.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm surprised he didn't put it on his fb. I looked at his linkedin a while back and I'm pretty sure it didn't mention WDW

edit - found this tweet

Joel was at YSD right? It's one of the accounts ATM follow. Maybe they performed before
IMG_20221112_222709.jpg
What now?! I am pretty sure I have read on one of his bios few days ago that he has worked there...Will look again and report back and it will be...

Edit : Yes YSD is Yvonne (Joel's aunt) and Gail's company (Joel's ma who wears the zebra trousers in that Twitter picture). Maybe he just performed in WDW and tried to make it sounds like he actually worked there?!...🤷😂🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1725975What now?! I am pretty sure I have read on ones of his bios few days ago that he has worked there...Will look again and report back and it will be...
I just edited my post! YSD students have been going over to WDW to perform for over 27 years so he isn't special if that's what he's on about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

edit - found this tweet

edit edit - in this article https://www.northwichguardian.co.uk...e-theatre-school-perform-walt-disney-company/, apparently students from YSD have been going over to WDW to perform for 27 years. So he's nothing special hahahaha
When I was DEEP into his fb, I saw that he posted in detail about how he was so sad to miss going to Disney with the students, attached to an article about Matt Cardle pulling out of Falsettos and him being their second choice and having to learn the whole show in 2 weeks. It was a bit odd cos he seemed sadder about missing the trip to Disney (he said he found out while ON A PLANE?) than excited to be cast in the show. I didn't screenshot it because there was no racism or Hitler but it was still a bit odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys, I went to my friend's house for dinner, and then came back to 10 extra pages. What happened?! I need a minute to catch up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just edited my post! YSD students have been going over to WDW to perform for over 27 years so he isn't special if that's what he's on about 😂
Unless he has actually been going every year with YSD for the past 27 years 😂🤦😂 That would explain how he has been to WDW more than Carrie who goes there pretty much every two months (thanks Gi and Tom). Who do I have to marry to get #gifted trips to WDW too?! 😂🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.