Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Speaking of Disney weddings, does anybody else remember this shit show from back in the day? Lots of familiar faces but not sure if Carrie was there.

Was this a shit show? I used to like them!

I don't think Carrie ran in the same YouTube circle as them so she wouldn't have gone to the wedding

Reactions: 4

Rarunkel

Omg I remember her. What happened that made it a shit show? She have a tattle thread?
I believe she meant the wedding itself 😅 ..which I found also very creepy and tacky at the time. I never discovered why she talked the way she did.. I mean she does seem kind, but her hobbies ..and aesthetics gave me bizarre "lolita" vibes.

CatsandKnitting

Carrie posted a tighter shot of the tv but Joel being Joel….LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE FLOOR!! It looks absolutely vile 🤢 Carrie would benefit from a house keeper…or at least I don’t know…buying a broom? And is that the infamous foot massager Ollie left behind??

Edit to add: Also of course Joel says “spending OUR morning” when Carrie simply said “time to watch” he really is trying to blob them into one person 🤮
Maybe she should have bought something smaller if she isn't able to keep even the living room clean.

Borntorun

VIP Member
I just had a thought - what if Scott and Joel had a little fling while Carrie’s off at panto?
I’d be incredibly surprised if this happened. Scott and Carrie seem to have a very genuine friendship, I don’t think he’d betray her like that.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
I think that's why they've made this couple account. Been told to tidy up their personal ones so the cringe is harder to find...
And also to beg for wedding freebies.
Only 11k followers though.
Wonder when they’ll buy more? 🤔

edit: actually i’ll add the duke (or even zidler) from moulin rouge to my list for joel. he can do creepy, heck he’d be playing himself.
Broadway and West end have gone sexy for the Duke.
it’s Zidler or nothing in that one

If we are paralleling Brightman, I saw David Fynn in SOH and he is amazing too
loved him in SOR would be great in BJ

View attachment 1727920

There were multiple pumpkins 😭
To remind her always of her original pumpkin Oliver 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Guess he didn't "know" when he proposed the first time eh

If you are reading here, you should at least delete the highlights reel that contains all the background about Oliver. Handsome squidward doesn't deserved to be dragged into this
Has Carrie really said that Oliver is the one who needs therapy?!?! Hello Carry 👀👋

• Haha

birdlace_

I heard someone suggest Simon Lipkin for the London transfer and now I can’t imagine anyone else doing it. Now there’s a triple threat - plus naturally comedic down to his very bones AND a skilled puppeteer. Joel could never. 😅
Love Simon! He was in incredible in Rock of Ages!!

• Heart

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
I just edited my post! YSD students have been going over to WDW to perform for over 27 years so he isn't special if that's what he's on about 😂
Unless he has actually been going every year with YSD for the past 27 years 😂🤦😂 That would explain how he has been to WDW more than Carrie who goes there pretty much every two months (thanks Gi and Tom). Who do I have to marry to get #gifted trips to WDW too?! 😂🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I'm sorry I don't believe for a second they weren't aware of the ring flashes and balloon in the background! Surely the basics of social media is to make sure you're not accidently posting information you don't want out there, for example when my Sister in law and partner got engaged after 10 years together and having their first baby, they had family across the UK who they wanted to tell in person. I was aware/knew to double check any pics I was posting of her for months!! (even in family groupchats) to keep it on the down low.

How could you accidently post all that information 1-2days after it happened?!? I genuinely can't get my head round it.
It’s because they’re idiots who aren’t self aware. Either someone close to them leaked it, or they got it off of insta.

Letmeinnn

I don’t disagree with this but I’m confused why we give Ollie such a free ride lately. He was with Summer Strallen around the time of Adams, it’s just as likely he cheated on her as Carrie did Pete.

I also find it very icky he dumps his girlfriend of nearly five years out of the blue (who’s encroaching 30) and gets with someone in their mid 20s (who he’s known for at least two years). I’m not surprised Carrie has kept going on about knowing Joel for years given that.

I’m not defending Carrie. Her behaviour over the last 6 months has been weird af but I don’t know what we act like Ollie had a lucky escape when he’s had his fair share of dodgy behaviour.
I thought it was bizarre that you all assume Alessia is younger than Carrie so I went looking (she is, she's 26 I think?) and I found her love island/just eat ad from 2020. She could easily have been a real contestant 🥵

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Desperate attempt to show people hes not jealous
😂💀😂 and failing...
Just saw this in the stories of the guy who plays King George III in Hamilton in Germany...

Which one is Carrie? Scott? And Joel?
Apparently three isn't a crowd it is a squad...Start getting used to this idea Joel 😂😂😂

• Haha

lablife54

What's walkawaycarrie?
Eurgh the fact they are following a bunch of Disney pages just screams Disney wedding please!
Also, what was the show she said she went to see Becky Lock but sat talking with Joel for an hour?
There was a picture somewhere that she commented on. Was it SOR?
In that comment she was talking about Kiss Me Kate at Sheffield Crucible in 2018/2019.
Then in March this year they went to the same performance of School of Rock, again to support Becky Lock, and they “reconnected”.