Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had to go back to work on Tuesday and I’ve only just managed to re-catch up today 😩

she totally lost me on the q&a saying she doesn’t like all eyes on Her - you literally perform on a stage where all eyes are on you as your chosen job but ok.

personally, I think her ring is ugly but it’s a very personal thing and I’m sure people wouldn’t like mine but if you don’t know your gf well enough to choose the ring yourself would you not ask her for ideas instead of a friend? Especially as they talked at length about it and he knew she wouldn’t say no?

I don’t understand the curved band at all like what’s the point in it and you’re just making getting a wedding ring harder because you’ll need one made to the same shape?
I don’t really understand the mould story either because the jeweller that did my ring just softened the metal and then made it the shape it needed to be by filing etc and I certainly didn’t go and meet him after we got engaged.

I don’t understand ANY of it at all, the relationship, the Instagram, none of it. But I just can’t look away.
This is why I thought she meant she had gone to see the mould for the ring before the engagement cause I’ve never heard of anyone doing it after

Reactions: 1
Dunno, Joel’s post yesterday served a good inspiration for me to hoover my lounge before it gets as bad as theirs?! 🙊
SAME, well not yesterday but tomorrow for sure since its my day off and I need to tidy, my house is no where near as bad as theirs but it could do with a tidy for sure

Rarunkel

I am glad that I am not the only one wondering...At first I thought Ollie was hanging with the cast from the Lion King 😂😂 Until I realised that he tagged Frozen 🤦😂😂
Apropos Frozen! My algorithm just kindly me of the talented Jonathan Groff- singing a song that could become another one of Joel's hymns! The drama.. the desperation- uncanny 👐

• Haha

m56

What's the instagram of that girl who watched Cinderella like 40 times and is Carries "biggest fan"? Can't remember it for the life of me

anon1405

Chatty Member
Why is she dropping the Hope though? I mean, there will be no hope once they are married 😀
As if they keep private and professional apart. Lol
Hope is her middle name, so I don’t think she’s dropping it, it’s just not a double barrel

jolene4745

VIP Member
Smiffys wig :LOL: what a blast from the past, I'm sad we don't use that very often anymore!
I know! I’ve been telling my boyfriend about this train wreck and I couldn’t leave out the Smiffys wig, I had to tell him about it and show it to him! It made me think of it again and I can just picture Shrek wearing it at the wedding. 😂

• Heart

Galindaaaaa

I mentioned the other week I just got engaged. I forgot to tell you all that the week before I’d been moaning at my boyfriend about this girl I follow on Instagram getting engaged after 5 months when we’d been together for years. So I guess thanks Carrie 😂
Congratulations! Great that that worked for you, mine still doesn't get the hint, we've been together for 6 years & have a kid 😂😂😂

• Haha

Miss Weebs

Not necessarily, I’ll watch q&a’s through to see if they’ve already answered my questions then go back, their answers might prompt new questions plus sending a message during a Q&A with someone I don’t know I’d presume the message would go deep into “other” and not be seen
Fair enough 😊

Kit123

VIP Member
I wonder if Carrie has met his family yet. Joel has been so busy trying to become a Fletcher but there’s been no mention of her meeting his parents. Didn’t someone say ages ago that Carrie never made the effort to get along with Ollie’s family, even refusing to stay there? Maybe the same thing is happening all over again.
She has met his family apparently!

jolene4745

VIP Member
I don’t know if I should post a screenshot of it here, but I was looking at Debbie’s followers to see if the joint account was on there and there’s a whole Instagram account dedicated to all of the red flags that Joel is displaying!!
What’s the account? Edit- I found it. 😳