Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Netsaboots

Nope! I’ve literally done nothing to insinuate *hate* actually followed Carrie for years, she blocked me last week for no reason and now Joel and the couple’s account are gone! No idea why!?
Is there anything linking your account on here and your Instagram account?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

littlelaur

Funny thing is that there were lots of negative comments about Ollie's looks too when they were dating :D. Though I think the most annoying thing about him was how smug Carrie was about their relationship. With him she never wrote about winning some jackpot, but she certainly behaved that way.
Doesn't everyone feel that way about their partner though? Nobody's looking at their partner and thinking meh they're not the best but they'll do 😂 I'm sure I said I was "lucky" to have my ex, friends told me how "amazing" he was. He was an absolute narcissist I just didn't see it.

littlelaur

Oh definitely. I mean after he left her for sure. There’s no way in hell she would have left Ollie on her own accord, no matter how much she says she “messaged” and “knew of” Joel previously
I've been there myself and honestly for the first few months after my ex left I thought nobody would ever love me again it would be easy for her to jump to the next person who told her all the things she wanted to hear

I'm sorry I totally disagree, for MT he has a shit voice and is way out of his league in the West End which makes me believe he's is cast because of some insider click. Check out his insta of him murdering stand by me a few years back. My postman sings better
I've only seen him sing once on the sing a long and he didn't get the high notes. Dreadful.

nymeria

Finally up to date! I missed the last thread completely, keeping up with Care Bear is impossible these days.

jolene4745

VIP Member
The disney weddings show is my guilty pleasure, some of the weddings are quite tasteful, some less so. I feel like the Montague wedding will make even the gaudy ones look tasteful by comparison
There’s a Disney wedding show?! I’m missing out, it would probably be my guilty pleasure to!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the latest post on walkawaycarrie? Joel reposted Tom and Gi’s baby announcement for their second child back in 2015 on Facebook. 😳
I dont see that as odd to be honest. So many people shared that video aswell as Buzz's baby announcement and the wedding speech.

jayne2240

VIP Member
Nah, reception would be at the London Dungeons because it's spooky. The students from his theatre school will fling back the cell doors singing "somebody once told me...."
Amy Dowden will choreograph their first dance because she's essentially in the #FletcherFam
This is spectacular 🤣🤣🤣

Rarunkel

Poor Jonathan Groff, everything he does is link to our diseased Jowly. (Jonathan Groff originated the role of King George III on Broadway)
I know, another hottie that does not deserve the association with Joella 😅 🤷‍♀️

they do replace the troll creatures, it’s a new segment for the musical where they end up half dressed. Very amusing 😆
I would undress myself also if I was wearing those hat monstrosities 😅

Last edited:
completely agree - i think he might get away with cunningham (i think josh gad was early-30s when he originated it) but that’s literally the last one i could think of! the pool for that type of role is small and he’s done most of them already 🤣

i would pay to see him with oliver too but completely agree that they’ll travel instead. they both know their limitations (though i admittedly did really enjoy carrie’s eponine) and this is all about creating their brand away from musical theatre.

edit: actually i’ll add the duke (or even zidler) from moulin rouge to my list for joel. he can do creepy, heck he’d be playing himself.
The hope is that Ollie Jacobson gets promoted to principal and/or Conner Peirson comes.on board for Cunningham

Duke or Zidler - yup. No acting required

Jansim

They are going to Disney and then Iceland in January aren't they? Maybe that's the honeymoon

Reactions: 2