Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jolene4745

VIP Member
Carrie here!!!! Today I asked Joeljewel if we had any toilet paper rolls left and he answered YES WE HAVE THREE LEFT!!!! ❤❤ I am SO PROUD to have the best fiancé ever in the history of all the universes!!!!!! He's ways SO EAGER to help 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Not that any of you would know what it's like ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

- Jo-- I mean Carrie xx

P.s. Disney plz send free stuff
Screaming 💀💀😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah, reception would be at the London Dungeons because it's spooky. The students from his theatre school will fling back the cell doors singing "somebody once told me...."
Amy Dowden will choreograph their first dance because she's essentially in the #FletcherFam
I did wonder if either of them would turn to reality TV….

Obviously not Strictly because of their dance background but will we see them in the Jungle next year?

• Haha
But they're a nobody, I don't see why any reality show would want either of them.
Well she has around half a million followers which is more than some celebrities who have appeared on that show. Plus it’s used to make you potentially more appealing to the general public or to help her launch a TV/presenting career…

he could probably do a decent olaf in frozen but would he ever 🤣
Another thing I'd pay good money to see - him on stage with Oliver.

I would say he is aged out of Cunningham as well, but Stevie Webb recently posted it was his 37th birthday and he is still playing a 19-21yo.

Personally I think they'll be off travelling when his contract is up.

• Haha

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I think they kinda admitted it at the time but I can't remember the username. Someone suggested it (jokingly? idk) and someone replied 'i'll do my best' or 'i'll see what i can do'. Something along those lines. I don't think I've seen anyone confirm it was them since that comment though

edit- even if I did know the username, I wouldn't repeat it. Jowl and Carrot can search for it themselves if they're that bothered lol
I suggested it but can't remember who did it. That feels like forever ago. These threads move fast 😂😂

• Haha

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I could imagine Carrie being asked to do Strictly at least. They had some Z-list vloggers on there in the past few years, she has more professional credentials than some of them!!

littlelaur

Did some digging and found the instagram account, it's "walkawaycarrie".
I think they're reaching with someone of the things they've posted on that page though like the Hitler thing that's clearly just a joke basically saying if someone as bad as Hitler can get a girlfriend why can't I. But the photoshopping himself in to their family picture with the t-shirts he brought them is weird. You're not on the holiday why do you have one

mushkala

Chatty Member
sorry but the daily mail 100% got the story from tattle. i’ve pointed out before they used exactly the same picture, cropped in exactly the same way, that was posted on here about the engagement. there’s no way that would’ve happened without them getting the story from here
I don't doubt people who work there read here, it just seems like not enough to write an article about. But maybe you're right and that wasn't their strategy - maybe they asked friends and family to confirm if the story is even true so they could leak it. So we can thank Shrek for that one

Livvy22!

Chatty Member
I don’t know if I should post a screenshot of it here, but I was looking at Debbie’s followers to see if the joint account was on there and there’s a whole Instagram account dedicated to all of the red flags that Joel is displaying!!
Only 3 🚩?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
My memory on this is shaky in regards to timing. But I remember when she first posted about her date with Joel that I thought she had posted a pic with him in the group when she was in the hot tub? I forget if that was a vacation or just a weekend with friends. Could that have been March? It was before I knew anything about him so at the time I remember thinking how cute it was 🤢. Again, could be wrong and it was in a story so no way of checking
That wasn't with Joel