Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Apropos Frozen! My algorithm just kindly me of the talented Jonathan Groff- singing a song that could become another one of Joel's hymns! The drama.. the desperation- uncanny 👐
Looks like Joel is already lost in the woods as he isn't doing 100 Instagram stories a day at the moment...😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it was ages ago but I just got round to looking at how much feet massagers are (I’m a dancer, and getting old and thinking I needed one) they are £100 + for decent ones and I don’t think she would scrimp on sexy prince Oliver Ormson, not like Joel’s pound shop wonders.
I’ve got so much to say and ponder on this, every time I come here to say something my poor little ADHD brain goes into meltdown and I stop functioning correctly

also, that interview is just fucking bizarre all
Round, who is this girl and why/how did she interview him? Why does she always talk over
Him and then the conversation to her?
I can’t believe this is actually happen, it’s a car crash. I told my boyfriend I needed an iPad for work (half truth, I can manage) really it’s to try keep up with Joe and cazza.
I don’t hate Carrie at all, I’m a similar amount of extra and what’s been described as “main character energy” which I don’t mind so much but she’s taking all this abit far now, and when you become married you loose a lot of your identity, and become a pairx… it’s going to from HER to THEM very quickly, it’ll freak her out I just know it.

I hope her new pantos friends breathe some new life into her.,. Pref a nice panto prince who could administer the life by mouth to mouth. In the wings. Fingers cross anyway!

on another note if any one with a foot fetish or a spare foot massager (Carrie if you read here and still have it I will buy it off you, unless joes put his swamp toes in there hmu xxx.

sorry for the ramble I’m shattered but had to try verbalise it.

Carries back on cameo, her wedding still a sham tho 🤪

I just had a thought - what if Scott and Joel had a little fling while Carrie’s off at panto?
All my mates think Joel is not fully straight. I don’t either, and I don’t think carrie does, camp as houses x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

wordzalad

VIP Member
Another thing I'd pay good money to see - him on stage with Oliver.

I would say he is aged out of Cunningham as well, but Stevie Webb recently posted it was his 37th birthday and he is still playing a 19-21yo.

Personally I think they'll be off travelling when his contract is up.
To Disneyland, then to Disneyworld then maybe they’ll go wild and do Epcot

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Neycroo

Chatty Member

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Because this never happened. Carrie was simply aware of his existence but is now trying to force some fanfic trope on their relationship because otherwise it wouldn't fit her narrative of being the main character in a romance novel.
Oh I’m well aware it never happened. It’s just like why admit that while you were both in relationships at the time?

Lilykins

VIP Member
I really hate this shacket. It’s far too long and doesn’t go with anything she wears.

She’s clearly only wearing it because it was a gift from ladbaby (I think) so thinks she’s really cool.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Carry on.
Totally agree. Think the same every time I see it - it’s ugly and does nothing for her, looks wise. Doesn’t even go with anything else she wears?!

• Haha

Letmeinnn

Seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I like her engagement ring.
I suspect it was over prced and 'bespoke' because of the weird curve (which isn't to my taste and seems a bit pointless - but each to their own), but I like the ring overall.

Not everyone wants a diamond solitaire ring.
My engagement ring is a dark blue sapphire diamond cluster ring, and I much prefer it to the diamond solitaires that my friends have (because they are all so similar).
I actually really like her ring too, I would want a blue stone too- your ring sounds very nice :)

cucumber88

i feel like most youtubers were shouty in that era. did it start with the vlogbrothers? either way i didn’t notice at the time but i definitely do now
That’s a very good point! I wonder if that was just the style back then and now that it’s not the way to vlog anymore we notice it more

wordzalad

VIP Member
I wore converse with my dress. Best decision I made 🤣🤣 sorry Carrie you might have to push the boat out even more to br quirky.
I don’t blame you, I wore converse with drawings on them to prom 🤣. Carrie isn’t the quirky queen she thinks she is 🤣