Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I know Carrie has a house but don’t think she and Joel even offficilly live together. Surely that’s the logical next step before marriage?!

Reactions: 2

Rarunkel

Okay but in her last few stories on instagram, is she purposely hiding her feet? To avoid us talking about showing up for rehearsals in Doc Martens again?

Right now I'm seeing everything she does as a dig at tattle 😂
I saw it more as another insecurity thing, to visually lengthen her legs- I imagine that they ended in a rather abrupt/chunky looking way. A tactical approach 🍿

Reactions: 2

thisiscat

Chatty Member
The comments on this are so dumb, but the fact this one girl has thrown out the "when you know you know " spiel when her partner is STILL MARRIED??

Do these people think that couples who divorce didn't think they "knew" at the time?

Piss off with your anecdotes. My grandparents were married after 2 weeks and were together for 70 years. My granny was also 18 at the time and my grandad was 25. Just because it worked out doesn't mean that it isn't fking stupid, especially by today's standards!
To be fair to that user, divorces can take a very long time! Even though it’s well known that Kim Kardashian asked for divorce from Kris Humphries after 72 days- they married in 2011 and the divorce was granted in 2013, while Kim was pregnant with North and had been with Kanye for about a year. North was born 12 days after the divorce was finalised! Legally, they were married for over 2 years! Ioan Gruffudd filed for divorce from Alice Evans in January 2021, their divorce has not been finalised and to be honest it feels like Alice will never let it be finalised - that woman is cuckoo! Ioan has been in a relationship with someone else since about June/July 2021.

Reactions: 1

noseyparker125

I believe she meant the wedding itself 😅 ..which I found also very creepy and tacky at the time. I never discovered why she talked the way she did.. I mean she does seem kind, but her hobbies ..and aesthetics gave me bizarre "lolita" vibes.
I believe she was mute that why she talks the way she does she has made a video about

I can also see them eloping with their families and very close friends for a small beachy wedding, then coming back to have a big party for some good PR.
I was thinking eloping then for some reason I just remembered Katie Snooks wedding and started to wonder if they would go for something like that?

not sure if youve seen the suggestion but jamie muscato for moulin rouge sounds like a pretty good option.

Yknow what’s funny though? Carrie’s insistence that only “people she knew” were at her proposal, and then later only friends and family at the engagement dinner or whatever.

View attachment 1729057

So either friends and family leaked the news or, idk, THE BALLOON GAVE IT AWAY?

Not sure why they’re so pissed off at TDM when they’re the ones who gave the news away anyway 🙄🙄🙄
Where can I find the posts about the balloons on here? I completely missed that bit 😅

• Haha

joiena

Speaking of Disney weddings, does anybody else remember this shit show from back in the day? Lots of familiar faces but not sure if Carrie was there.

Omg I remember her. What happened that made it a shit show? She have a tattle thread?

Honestly I didn't follow Oliver before, during or after Carrie so I had no idea about his personal life prior to Carrie so I can't comment.

I'm just disgusted at Carrie, she treated Pete like shit and was disrespectful towards him by bragging about how handsome Ollie was and how she got to make up with him. If that was posted online, I wonder how much worse it was offline.

If a man had done that, everyone would have been screaming murder and emotional abuse, a hit to the woman's self esteem etc. But since she was the one doing it, everyone instead decided to focus on how poor Carrie got dumped out of the blue after 5 years. Don't know what relationship she was in, but it didn't seem out of the blue to me as an outsider. The videos together during the last of the pandemic were cringe, with her being annoyed and bored everytime he had something to say. And I found out thanks to these threads that she didn't even put an effort to get along with his family or visit them. And she expected him to stick around forever?

Yes, he had a lucky escape if you ask me. About the age thing, let's not bring it into this and make Ollie the new Leo when it's irrelevant. 😂😂😂
I’m fairly sure she did see his family. One of his sisters liked a lot of her photos on insta, and I explicitly remember a couple’s q&a they did where they talked about how they didn’t get to see his family as much as they’d like to because they live in Manchester (I think the question was ‘who’s family do you spend more time with’)

I don’t remember the bullying of Pete (I’m not denying that it happened), if the vids still exist can someone link them here.