Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Carrie would have milked it for all she’s worth if she knew or even suspected Oliver has cheated on her. Regardless of both of their pasts with what may or may not have been cheating, I don’t think either of them were unfaithful with regards to the start of their current relationships

Reactions: 21
Honestly I didn't follow Oliver before, during or after Carrie so I had no idea about his personal life prior to Carrie so I can't comment.

I'm just disgusted at Carrie, she treated Pete like tit and was disrespectful towards him by bragging about how handsome Ollie was and how she got to make up with him. If that was posted online, I wonder how much worse it was offline.

If a man had done that, everyone would have been screaming murder and emotional abuse, a hit to the woman's self esteem etc. But since she was the one doing it, everyone instead decided to focus on how poor Carrie got dumped out of the blue after 5 years. Don't know what relationship she was in, but it didn't seem out of the blue to me as an outsider. The videos together during the last of the pandemic were cringe, with her being annoyed and bored everytime he had something to say. And I found out thanks to these threads that she didn't even put an effort to get along with his family or visit them. And she expected him to stick around forever?

Yes, he had a lucky escape if you ask me. About the age thing, let's not bring it into this and make Ollie the new Leo when it's irrelevant. 😂😂😂
I’m fairly sure she did see his family. One of his sisters liked a lot of her photos on insta, and I explicitly remember a couple’s q&a they did where they talked about how they didn’t get to see his family as much as they’d like to because they live in Manchester (I think the question was ‘who’s family do you spend more time with’)

I don’t remember the bullying of Pete (I’m not denying that it happened), if the vids still exist can someone link them here.

Reactions: 1
I had to go back to work on Tuesday and I’ve only just managed to re-catch up today 😩

she totally lost me on the q&a saying she doesn’t like all eyes on Her - you literally perform on a stage where all eyes are on you as your chosen job but ok.

personally, I think her ring is ugly but it’s a very personal thing and I’m sure people wouldn’t like mine but if you don’t know your gf well enough to choose the ring yourself would you not ask her for ideas instead of a friend? Especially as they talked at length about it and he knew she wouldn’t say no?

I don’t understand the curved band at all like what’s the point in it and you’re just making getting a wedding ring harder because you’ll need one made to the same shape?
I don’t really understand the mould story either because the jeweller that did my ring just softened the metal and then made it the shape it needed to be by filing etc and I certainly didn’t go and meet him after we got engaged.

I don’t understand ANY of it at all, the relationship, the Instagram, none of it. But I just can’t look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel like Carrie would have milked it for all she’s worth if she knew or even suspected Oliver has cheated on her. Regardless of both of their pasts with what may or may not have been cheating, I don’t think either of them were unfaithful with regards to the start of their current relationships
This. Also, no one on here ever gave Oliver a free pass on anything :D He wasn’t liked. He was seen as exploiting Carrie just like Joel is now. Since most people in the thread used to be fans of hers, they still feel somewhat protective of Carrie. But breaking up with someone isn’t a crime; no, not even if the man is the one who breaks up.

Reactions: 22
Wait, Joel drove Carrie's stuff to Canterbury only for her to go back with him? 🤔

Also, her floor is disgusting in that last story from Joel 🤢

Reactions: 19
Carrie posted a tighter shot of the tv but Joel being Joel….LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE FLOOR!! It looks absolutely vile 🤢 Carrie would benefit from a house keeper…or at least I don’t know…buying a broom? And is that the infamous foot massager Ollie left behind??

Edit to add: Also of course Joel says “spending OUR morning” when Carrie simply said “time to watch” he really is trying to blob them into one person 🤮
Maybe she should have bought something smaller if she isn't able to keep even the living room clean.

Reactions: 4
Wait, Joel drove Carrie's stuff to Canterbury only for her to go back with him? 🤔

Also, her floor is disgusting in that last story from Joel 🤢
She has too much stuff and not enough storage space. Never a good combo, especially when the point comes that there is too much stuff on the floor so you can’t even clean. Carrie has always been on the messy side, but why not hire someone to take care of your mess?

Reactions: 10
At this point I really question Carrie's mental wellbeing, especially with how dirty her house is. I really don't want to be a witch about cleaning, as I know when I am depressed it is the first thing that goes for me, I find it impossible to keep on top of even the smallest jobs. Perhaps it's an insight into how much she is struggling, as beyond a bit of clutter, I've never actually seen so much dirt in her pictures before. She must be ashamed if she cropped it out.

Reactions: 32
She saw the moulds for the ring after they got back from Croatia meaning they started being made BEFORE they went to Croatia in JULY! 2 months after the first date!
This has to be the biggest of all red flags.....he had to asked what Carrie would like as an engagement ring! WTF!... your are supposed to know that, you being her fiancè.... fancy the man you are going to marry, has to ask your friends what you would like, because he doesn't know you well enough.
She would have stood a better chance of going on Married at First Sight........it feels like we are watching it played out in real time.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point I really question Carrie's mental wellbeing, especially with how dirty her house is. I really don't want to be a witch about cleaning, as I know when I am depressed it is the first thing that goes for me, I find it impossible to keep on top of even the smallest jobs. Perhaps it's an insight into how much she is struggling, as beyond a bit of clutter, I've never actually seen so much dirt in her pictures before. She must be ashamed if she cropped it out.
You either crop it out or you at least shove everything over out of shot.

I have never understood people that take mirror selfies with piles of dirty laundry in the background for example. It takes 2 minutes to kick it over to the other side of your room. You don't even have to stick it in the machine or do anything with it. Just not have it covering the floor behind you.

Carrie's not struggling, she's just a messy lazy cow. And there's now two of them living there. If they can't keep a house clean between them or shell out on a cleaner then that's on them.

I'm messy as hell but damned if you'll see it in any of my photos because I actually take a bit of pride in how I present myself to the world.

Reactions: 14
They had a party in all that mess 😳 and probably never tidied after it.
The thing is that Carrie spends so little time at home; if she’s not in rehearsals or a show, she’s on holiday. She seems to just drop everything she uses on the spot and leaves it there. I know busy people can be neat and clean, I just think Carrie never bothered to learn how.

Reactions: 9
Wondering if Joel thinks it'll be a Disney themed wedding ( because he followed all those accounts), but Carrie doesn't want to and they've just not discussed it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carrie posted a tighter shot of the tv but Joel being Joel….LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE FLOOR!! It looks absolutely vile 🤢 Carrie would benefit from a house keeper…or at least I don’t know…buying a broom? And is that the infamous foot massager Ollie left behind??

Edit to add: Also of course Joel says “spending OUR morning” when Carrie simply said “time to watch” he really is trying to blob them into one person 🤮
Is that the foot massager Carrie bought for Oliver 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The relationship with Oliver reminds me of the saying ‘how you get them is how you lose them.’ Their relationship started under questionable circumstances so I’m not surprised at the theory he left her for someone else.

Reactions: 7
I think he just had enough of being spoken to like tit 🤷‍♀️ we saw how she spoke to Pete, and she seemed dismissive to Oliver in the GMW videos

Reactions: 20
Posting the stupid candles gift on both their accounts and their shared account with a shared #discount code.
I’m howling! At this point they’re basically caricatures of themselves!
All they are ever sent is candles. They must have cupboards full.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that the foot massager Carrie bought for Oliver 👀👀👀
I understand why Oliver left it behind.. I'd be appalled if my boyfriend gifted me that bulky, impractical and completely superfluous plastic machine. It's what I imagine an uncreative 60+ couple would exchange on Christmas..alongside an ugly + vibrating leather chair.

Doesn't seem like a "thoughtful present from a longterm partner"..

PS: the foot massager standing randomly on the living- room floor underlines my rejection of it. Just junk/clutter, not better than the annual pumpkins.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Are they trying to kill off Edgar with those lilies again?!
Joel is either very thick as someone pointed this out to him 2 weeks ago, or he's getting very jealous of Edgar and is trying to bump him off. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.