Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1729698

Ugh they are already getting freebies
This story feels more like Joel than Carrie.. it’s like he’s forced her to be in it and chat through stuff.
Also - if it’s gifted - they haven’t disclosed it as gifted or marked it as an AD, which is required by the ASA.
Carrie should know better - and Joel’s still riding the high of his first freebie as Mr Hope Fletcher to notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine thinking your relationship is so interesting and special that it justifies having it's own instagram account 😭 I've seen a lot of OTT and unnecessary instas, but this really takes the cake

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t disagree with this but I’m confused why we give Ollie such a free ride lately. He was with Summer Strallen around the time of Adams, it’s just as likely he cheated on her as Carrie did Pete.

I also find it very icky he dumps his girlfriend of nearly five years out of the blue (who’s encroaching 30) and gets with someone in their mid 20s (who he’s known for at least two years). I’m not surprised Carrie has kept going on about knowing Joel for years given that.

I’m not defending Carrie. Her behaviour over the last 6 months has been weird af but I don’t know what we act like Ollie had a lucky escape when he’s had his fair share of dodgy behaviour.
I've always had icky vibes off Ollie, he is very dead behind the eyes and I personally would not date a guy who has a history of dating powerful MT actresses like Scarlett and then Carrie and then dumping them once he gets someone more exciting (even if he's not cheated).

Reactions: 20
Could Joel sound any less interested/more patronising on that freebie video?! 🙄
I don’t understand why opening a box of free candles requires two people to be involved. Carrie is arguably an “influencer” but up until May had anyone outside of MT diehards even heard of Joel?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1729158
ETA: I just noticed this! I couldn’t find it if I tried, but someone the other day mentioned the order of the pronouns in the bio suggested Carrie’s were he/him and Joel’s were she/her… more proof Crabbie and Goyle are reading here, as if we didn’t have enough already. Hey lovebirds 👋 👋 👋View attachment 1729165
I also think that goes to show that Joel was the one to make it, because he would have automatically put his pronouns first

Reactions: 14
Remember Joel taking her on a spa date one week after they'd been to a spa, because he realised she likes to go to the spa and he desperately just wants to fit inside the right mold so that she'll stay with him forever? Bet he realised she likes pumpkins, because Halloween, and just went GREAT SHE LIKES PUMPKINS I'LL GIVE HER A PUMPKIN FOR EVERY SPECIAL OCCASION THAT WAY SHE'LL LIKE ME
It's the same thing with Disney. It's probably the only thing they have in common so he's leaning into that as much as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Carrie, F1 is on right now. Remember when you were a “fan”… that lasted long.
yeah wasn't she a big fan of Norris? it was his birthday yesterday and he had a bad race you would have expected her to post something but silence from her side and for weeks/months as well she watched like what 3 races?

Reactions: 7
Carrie posted a tighter shot of the tv but Joel being Joel….LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE FLOOR!! It looks absolutely vile 🤢 Carrie would benefit from a house keeper…or at least I don’t know…buying a broom? And is that the infamous foot massager Ollie left behind??

Edit to add: Also of course Joel says “spending OUR morning” when Carrie simply said “time to watch” he really is trying to blob them into one person 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I don’t disagree with this but I’m confused why we give Ollie such a free ride lately. He was with Summer Strallen around the time of Adams, it’s just as likely he cheated on her as Carrie did Pete.

I also find it very icky he dumps his girlfriend of nearly five years out of the blue (who’s encroaching 30) and gets with someone in their mid 20s (who he’s known for at least two years). I’m not surprised Carrie has kept going on about knowing Joel for years given that.

I’m not defending Carrie. Her behaviour over the last 6 months has been weird af but I don’t know what we act like Ollie had a lucky escape when he’s had his fair share of dodgy behaviour.
Honestly I didn't follow Oliver before, during or after Carrie so I had no idea about his personal life prior to Carrie so I can't comment.

I'm just disgusted at Carrie, she treated Pete like tit and was disrespectful towards him by bragging about how handsome Ollie was and how she got to make up with him. If that was posted online, I wonder how much worse it was offline.

If a man had done that, everyone would have been screaming murder and emotional abuse, a hit to the woman's self esteem etc. But since she was the one doing it, everyone instead decided to focus on how poor Carrie got dumped out of the blue after 5 years. Don't know what relationship she was in, but it didn't seem out of the blue to me as an outsider. The videos together during the last of the pandemic were cringe, with her being annoyed and bored everytime he had something to say. And I found out thanks to these threads that she didn't even put an effort to get along with his family or visit them. And she expected him to stick around forever?

Yes, he had a lucky escape if you ask me. About the age thing, let's not bring it into this and make Ollie the new Leo when it's irrelevant. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15

Because we don’t know if he cheated on Carrie or not. He might have, yes, because he also cheated on his previous girlfriend (which we discussed for five years!). I still think if he had cheated on Carrie with his new girlfriend, we would know because there is no way she would have kept that quiet in her post-breakup social media therapy.
Whereas with Carrie we know exactly what she has done since the breakup because she has documented it so well. And yeah, seeing her behavior now and what she apparently missed while with Oliver, I do think he had a lucky escape. They clearly weren’t on the same page, so why should he have stayed in the relationship?

Reactions: 22
I'm sorry I don't believe for a second they weren't aware of the ring flashes and balloon in the background! Surely the basics of social media is to make sure you're not accidently posting information you don't want out there, for example when my Sister in law and partner got engaged after 10 years together and having their first baby, they had family across the UK who they wanted to tell in person. I was aware/knew to double check any pics I was posting of her for months!! (even in family groupchats) to keep it on the down low.

How could you accidently post all that information 1-2days after it happened?!? I genuinely can't get my head round it.
It’s because they’re idiots who aren’t self aware. Either someone close to them leaked it, or they got it off of insta.

Reactions: 3
I don’t see any issue with Joel having help from Scott with the ring. It can be really stressful for the proposer to choose a ring they expect their partner to wear for life and quite easy to get it wrong (my partner asked me to marry him and then we went shopping and chose a ring together - I got what I wanted and it reduced his stress - for us it was a win/win).

The issue I have is that they live in Disney cloud cuckoo land and can’t just say it simply like “Scott’s my best friend and Joel kindly asked him for advice”. There has to be some schmaltzy crap about him designing a bespoke ring and “it’s oh so perfect 🤢 and isn’t he wonderful” bollocks.

I feel they are overegging it because they’re overcompensating. In reality, the ring looked too big for her (it happens a lot!) and instead of getting it resized she wore the “safety” ring to keep it on 🤷🏻‍♀️

She couldn’t wait to get it resized because then she couldn’t bait the viewers by wearing the ring and not talking about it. Causing viewers to think are they/aren’t they? Then she would have come home, put out the video on the engagement and reaped the monetary rewards/gifts/adulation.

She didn’t bank on detective Tattlers and DM spies though 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.