Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry I don't believe for a second they weren't aware of the ring flashes and balloon in the background! Surely the basics of social media is to make sure you're not accidently posting information you don't want out there, for example when my Sister in law and partner got engaged after 10 years together and having their first baby, they had family across the UK who they wanted to tell in person. I was aware/knew to double check any pics I was posting of her for months!! (even in family groupchats) to keep it on the down low.

How could you accidently post all that information 1-2days after it happened?!? I genuinely can't get my head round it.

Reactions: 46
This is moving fast and I’m typing from the bit about super fans so…..Whilst we’re on the subject of super fans. The girl that made the nemesis video said later she really likes Carrie and she’s met her, they get along blah blah blah. But, she’s just popped up on my fyp again with an old video from April 2021 saying she doesn’t like her that much, she’s a stunt cast so she can coast through shows etc. so which is it? She’s telling everyone to leave lovely Carrie alone now. So maybe her fans are as fickle and creative with the truth as Carrie herself.

Edit - made a typo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry I don't believe for a second they weren't aware of the ring flashes and balloon in the background! Surely the basics of social media is to make sure you're not accidently posting information you don't want out there, for example when my Sister in law and partner got engaged after 10 years together and having their first baby, they had family across the UK who they wanted to tell in person. I was aware/knew to double check any pics I was posting of her for months!! (even in family groupchats) to keep it on the down low.

How could you accidently post all that information 1-2days after it happened?!? I genuinely can't get my head round it.
Someone who had built her whole career for over a decade on social media didn't notice these things? Either they are outright lieing, or she is incredible tit at her 'job'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasn't Oliver's nickname PUMPKIN?!?!?!?! 😂😂😂😂 Awkward much?!?...to have many many pumpkins around your house with random dates on which have nothing to do with pumpkins season or Autumn...Like a first date which happened in May or the birth of their hypothetical kids for exemple?! It is just plain weird 😂😂😂 You are right Carrie 👀👋 You are definitely not like other girls 😂🤦😂

Also is this printing random dates on pumpkins business one of Joel many new businesses for once is career with MT is over? Because you know is wifey to be loves the Spooky season and all that?!...😂🤷😂
Remember Joel taking her on a spa date one week after they'd been to a spa, because he realised she likes to go to the spa and he desperately just wants to fit inside the right mold so that she'll stay with him forever? Bet he realised she likes pumpkins, because Halloween, and just went GREAT SHE LIKES PUMPKINS I'LL GIVE HER A PUMPKIN FOR EVERY SPECIAL OCCASION THAT WAY SHE'LL LIKE ME

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I bet that she’s watched Gi, who didn’t even have any big roles on her CV before she switched her focus to writing, spend a few years “only” putting out one book a year while raising her sons then slowly building a brand around motherhood, gently raising her own profile until now where she’s just done a well received west end play, with internationally recognised names, and has her own TV show launching, and Carrie is hoping to use that as a blueprint.

Trouble is, Carrie has already burnt a lot of bridges (we know about her turning up to audition in outfits that makes her feel like herself rather than a neutral canvas the directors could work with; she’s talked about auditioning for TV and being bewildered that she was expected to improvise and act for a presenter role; god only knows how many opportunities unanswered emails have cost her) plus they might not have been mcfly’s biggest years but Tom&Gi are in a different tax bracket than Carrie and could afford to maintain their lifestyle without both of them working full time while child rearing. I don’t see Joel being able to keep Carrie in the manner to which she expects through maternity leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I genuinely think she loved Oliver and was happy with him. Something makes me think he left her for his new partner
If that's true, that's just karma. She cheated on Pete and then she left him for Ollie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, has the Hamilton west end insta deleted the post of the live with Joel from the other day? It's gone!
Oh that’s … not good. Whether they did it to protect Joel’s feelings from the negative comments or not, that still means the comments ended up on the radar of the higher ups.

Also now that I think about it I reckon Carrie is on board with the Montagues shared account because she wants to put the reins on Joel a bit. I’m guessing they mutually decide what and when to post on there. Realistically 90% of their weirdest most cringe moments have been posted by Joel. He’s embarrassed them both, these threads only started flying by at record speed because of him.

Could you imagine tanking your professional image the way he has done? So so strange and ridiculous especially for an almost 37 year old man. Hopefully some of these consequences will begin to chasten him somewhat.

Reactions: 31
I know this is relatively old news and apologies if someone has already mentioned this but how do we know if Joel was off sick from Hamilton?

Could he have booked annual leave in the hopes that he would be invited to the family Disney trip? It seems an odd thing to design and buy personalised group t-shirts if you... aren't going with the group; I can't imagine my boyfriend going away with his family and me sitting at home in t-shirts I've designed and given to them for their pre-booked trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that's true, that's just karma. She cheated on Pete and then she left him for Ollie.
I don’t disagree with this but I’m confused why we give Ollie such a free ride lately. He was with Summer Strallen around the time of Adams, it’s just as likely he cheated on her as Carrie did Pete.

I also find it very icky he dumps his girlfriend of nearly five years out of the blue (who’s encroaching 30) and gets with someone in their mid 20s (who he’s known for at least two years). I’m not surprised Carrie has kept going on about knowing Joel for years given that.

I’m not defending Carrie. Her behaviour over the last 6 months has been weird af but I don’t know what we act like Ollie had a lucky escape when he’s had his fair share of dodgy behaviour.

Reactions: 35
I don’t disagree with this but I’m confused why we give Ollie such a free ride lately. He was with Summer Strallen around the time of Adams, it’s just as likely he cheated on her as Carrie did Pete.

I also find it very icky he dumps his girlfriend of nearly five years out of the blue (who’s encroaching 30) and gets with someone in their mid 20s (who he’s known for at least two years). I’m not surprised Carrie has kept going on about knowing Joel for years given that.

I’m not defending Carrie. Her behaviour over the last 6 months has been weird af but I don’t know what we act like Ollie had a lucky escape when he’s had his fair share of dodgy behaviour.
He definitely did have a lucky escape

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Posting the stupid candles gift on both their accounts and their shared account with a shared #discount code.
I’m howling! At this point they’re basically caricatures of themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know Carrie has a house but don’t think she and Joel even offficilly live together. Surely that’s the logical next step before marriage?!

Reactions: 2
plus they might not have been mcfly’s biggest years but Tom&Gi are in a different tax bracket than Carrie and could afford to maintain their lifestyle without both of them working full time while child rearing. I don’t see Joel being able to keep Carrie in the manner to which she expects through maternity leave.
Plus Tom and Gi had/have had a nanny. Whether or not Joel and Carrie can afford one remains to be seen. It might be the only normal sensible adult in the household for their poor offspring to clutch onto.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.