Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Disney weddings, does anybody else remember this tit show from back in the day? Lots of familiar faces but not sure if Carrie was there.

Omg I remember her. What happened that made it a tit show? She have a tattle thread?

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_2022-11-12-22-20-49-30.png

Who else think that the coincidence of Carrie and Joel booking tickets for the same performance of SOR at the end of March wasn't faith at all but just Joel the creep who knew what was Carrie up to from stalking her and he just made it look like it was faith/meant to be...πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Omg I remember her. What happened that made it a tit show? She have a tattle thread?
I believe she meant the wedding itself πŸ˜… ..which I found also very creepy and tacky at the time. I never discovered why she talked the way she did.. I mean she does seem kind, but her hobbies ..and aesthetics gave me bizarre "lolita" vibes.

Reactions: 4
What a tit show this is all turning out to be. The walkawaycarrie account needs to be really careful with how they tackle things, or it just plays into their 'meanie hater' spiel. Sharing hard evidence of his rants (especially the SA posts) is fine IMO, as I think they're both massive hypocrites who use causes as platforms for likes. You can't have it both ways and people deserve to be able to make an informed choice on whether to support/follow someone. Equally, I don't like the posts that are picking apart how Carrie 'looks' at him etc. That is pure conjecture/gossip and should stay on Tattle.

Reactions: 38
The show where Carrie and Joel met was called 'Urinetown'?! I can't be the online one to find it hilarious and perfect for their 'meet cute'πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe walkawaycarrie was created by a Carrie superfan (like the lady who dresses up as Carrie and goes to see her shows all the time) rather than someone from here. I don't think it's wise to create an account like that, a) gives Carrie and Joel fuel to resist criticism even more, B) you will just get blocked by everyone, C) You'll come across as unhinged and people won't take you seriously.

Reactions: 24
Yea I'm not liking this walkawaycarrie page. It does just feel like they're doing anything they can to trash the relationship. "She looks thrilled to be back in his company" she's just come back from a long haul trip and been thrown straight back in to rehearsal she's probably knackered! I've done the uk-wdw and back trip and honestly I didn't want to do anything for days πŸ˜‚ it was so hard to adjust back to normal life after a tiring 2 weeks in Disney World.
You know what? Tough! She could've always said no, both to the free holiday and the terrible looking dinner!🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the instagram of that girl who watched Cinderella like 40 times and is Carries "biggest fan"? Can't remember it for the life of me

Also *weird* timing again today...The Instagram account walkawaycarrie posted today about the fletcher family photo at WDW and the fact that Joel tagged everyone but Scott on that picture (and all the posts about the t-shirts at the time) and today Joel the creep has posted in his stories not once but twice about Scott and how PROUD he is of him...Coincidence?! I think not...🀑🀦🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joel reposting Gi's video onto that Montague page is so cringe and weird. He does realise that it is Carrie becoming a Montague, not the rest of them? Why would you repost such a personal video of a child to a random couples account? 😡😭

Also, love the silent shade thrown by Gi where she has commented on Carrie's post on Scott, but nothing to do with Joel. πŸ˜…

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1726028
Who else think that the coincidence of Carrie and Joel booking tickets for the same performance of SOR at the end of March wasn't faith at all but just Joel the creep who knew what was Carrie up to from stalking her and he just made it look like it was faith/meant to be...πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ˜‚
The comments on this are so dumb, but the fact this one girl has thrown out the "when you know you know " spiel when her partner is STILL MARRIED??

Do these people think that couples who divorce didn't think they "knew" at the time?

Piss off with your anecdotes. My grandparents were married after 2 weeks and were together for 70 years. My granny was also 18 at the time and my grandad was 25. Just because it worked out doesn't mean that it isn't fking stupid, especially by today's standards!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
As if not being single had ever stopped her from throwing herself on a guy. Stop fooling yourself, Karen.
She’s a pick me through and through. She emotionally and physically cheats on every partner she’s with.

Reactions: 12
The comments on this are so dumb, but the fact this one girl has thrown out the "when you know you know " spiel when her partner is STILL MARRIED??

Do these people think that couples who divorce didn't think they "knew" at the time?

Piss off with your anecdotes. My grandparents were married after 2 weeks and were together for 70 years. My granny was also 18 at the time and my grandad was 25. Just because it worked out doesn't mean that it isn't fking stupid, especially by today's standards!
Yes I know right?! Read a few of the comments from Carrie and Joel's πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ including the one from the girl who was saying that her boyfriend moved in fairly quickly at hers and that they would be married already if it wasn't for the fact that he was still going through his divorce and I was like πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸš©πŸš©πŸš© When you know you know πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I've checked out the walkawaycarrie page and I'm getting the impression many people are reluctant to leave any trace of being there. No likes on posts etc. If the creator is here, please be careful. I get what you're doing and in theory it's great, but it could potentially backfire massively 😱

Reactions: 19
Yes I know right?! Read a few of the comments from Carrie and Joel's πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ including the one from the girl who was saying that her boyfriend moved in fairly quickly at hers and that they would be married already if it wasn't for the fact that he was still going through his divorce and I was like πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸš©πŸš©πŸš© When you know you know πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©
Guess he didn't "know" when he proposed the first time eh
I've checked out the walkawaycarrie page and I'm getting the impression many people are reluctant to leave any trace of being there. No likes on posts etc. If the creator is here, please be careful. I get what you're doing and in theory it's great, but it could potentially backfire massively 😱
If you are reading here, you should at least delete the highlights reel that contains all the background about Oliver. Handsome squidward doesn't deserved to be dragged into this

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I briefly checked out the walkawaycarrie page and I have to say I feel like it's a bad idea.
Carrie, Joel and their band of loyal followers will just disregard it as trolling

Reactions: 9
Guess he didn't "know" when he proposed the first time eh

If you are reading here, you should at least delete the highlights reel that contains all the background about Oliver. Handsome squidward doesn't deserved to be dragged into this
Has Carrie really said that Oliver is the one who needs therapy?!?! Hello Carry πŸ‘€πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 4

To be fair to that user, divorces can take a very long time! Even though it’s well known that Kim Kardashian asked for divorce from Kris Humphries after 72 days- they married in 2011 and the divorce was granted in 2013, while Kim was pregnant with North and had been with Kanye for about a year. North was born 12 days after the divorce was finalised! Legally, they were married for over 2 years! Ioan Gruffudd filed for divorce from Alice Evans in January 2021, their divorce has not been finalised and to be honest it feels like Alice will never let it be finalised - that woman is cuckoo! Ioan has been in a relationship with someone else since about June/July 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.