Carrie Hope Fletcher #41 Red flags.. in every universe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

- Joel defended a transphobe on twitter

- Joel picked up Carrie from the airport. Uploaded a video on tiktok saying he proposed and how she immediately left him to go on holiday.

- seems like Carries family blanked Joel at the airport

- people were concerned about Carrie. Instead of listening she went on a blocking spree and thinks people are jealous of Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think we should all start making predictions too - how long will each new thread last? 😂 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Carrie, congratulations, you spent 1 day slightly more offline than normal so we don't know what today entailed for you. But don't be a bleeping idiot and take people literally.

If you can't see how much oversharing you and your boyfriend are doing, you're an absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
“Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Carrie. You ruined my Instagram, completely, so you could have the last laugh, but I hope now you spend time on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.”

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Obviously you did #AllThingsMontague Carrie, you’re not that slick xoxo
She thinks she's sooo mysterious when her overshare bear tendencies have led us to predict many of her life events. Flinging herself at Oliver, the Oliver breakup, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gosh if they aren't showing everything online, I dread to think how many more red flags there are that we haven't seen yet

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Carrie, congratulations, you spent 1 day slightly more offline than normal so we don't know what today entailed for you. But don't be a bleeping idiot and take people literally.

If you can't see how much oversharing you and your boyfriend are doing, you're an absolute moron.
I mean, they still shared that they went for a walk around Westminster. So they weren't completely quiet 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The entire west end could do a flashmob outside her house to “Listen” from Dreamgirls and Carrie would still not pick herself up and 🎶leave that man🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Obviously you did #AllThingsMontague Carrie, you’re not that slick xoxo
She can say no one knows anything about their relationship, but we what do know is they got engaged after 5 months thanks to Joel’s handy little pumpkin. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know this is the least of anyone’s issues, but, in presenting Carrie with a card which has her future name on it already, he’s taking away some of that future buzz/excitement.

I got married in August and being the new Mrs… has been so much fun. If my husband had been calling me Mrs… for the past 5 years it would have lost momentum by now.

As I say, not important, but just bothered me!

Reactions: 50
Reminder that Carrie and Joel spent their first romantic (non-Disney) holiday literally making instagram reels, sitting on their phones, and arguing in their instagram comments with people.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Wait until they have to deal with the mundane parts of being in a relationship - just spending quiet evenings at home, going food/home decor shopping together, making financial decisions etc
Then we'll see if they will go the distance. It can't all be holidays, parties and romantic meals out.

Reactions: 24
The idea that Carrie's trying to act as if she and Joel have been holding back. FML imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.