Carrie Hope Fletcher #41 Red flags.. in every universe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell he thinks he's an amazing dancer. If he was doing it ironically or for a laugh it would come across in the videos but you can tell this guy legimately reckons he's on par with a K-Pop star or something ☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Next up in my essays for uni: "[...] and blah blah blah, etc." (Montague 2018)

What. I'm not a native English speaker, what the heck is he trying to articulate?
I think he's saying that sometimes when you make yourself vulnerable and open up to people and then they don't respond in kind but instead decide to take advantage of you, it's sad. Which yeah no tit most of us worked that out as teenagers or in our early twenties.

If "Lard have mercy" is what's stumping you, I've just spent two minutes I do not have trying to work out how to describe it and failing! It's kind of like "Of for god's sake"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.