Carrie Hope Fletcher #41 Red flags.. in every universe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminder that Carrie and Joel spent their first romantic (non-Disney) holiday literally making instagram reels, sitting on their phones, and arguing in their instagram comments with people.
This feels so long ago, kind of weird to imagine it was only in July!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I rarely comment on here but I'm genuinely gobsmacked. She's seen the comments telling her that he's a walking red flag and she's still seemingly floating in a bubble of happiness.

This relationship has so many parallels with me and my ex it's terrifying. I'm genuinely scared for her. Joel is doing almost exactly what my ex did. Literally minute by minute and that relationship ended with me scared for my life. The only difference is that I was 19/20 when it happened.

And I feel awful sitting watching this all unfold but what else can anyone do. I'm just flabbergasted.

Also I completely missed all the stuff about the family intervention and her family ignoring him (I just saw a reference to it in someone's comment). Would anyone be kind enough to recap please?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I shouldn’t be laughing so hard at the ‘tell us what we did today’ as some kind of gotcha when she’s literally been posting and commenting on instagram all evening

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Imagine being poor Scott caught up in that dumpster fire by staying at Carrie’s house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hard to have any sympathy for her when she’s blocking anyone with half a brain telling her to walk away from the lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure why I’m shocked at her responses and over top display of her relationship when she’s been oversharing then getting mad when people comment on the stuff she overshares for over 10 years now.

Reactions: 16
The fact that Jason Manford made a jokey comment says a lot. Yes it was a light hearted comment, but it's also not something you'd post without a grain of truth. Early on we also know his nephew (I think) made a comment about oversharing.

Either they are acting up to the camera and for 'haters', or this is all genuine. If the former then that's just a bit sad and is only doing them harm in long run, if the latter then its worrying

As has been said, this thread has often predicted events in carries life, precisely because of how much she shares online.

Also, the reason so many are commenting is because they are actually happy and can see the numerous red flags. Sure, maybe it's not as bad as it appears online, but Carrie should at least pause for thought. But she wont as she is never ever in the wrong, about anything. Mind you, Carrie gives off plenty of red flags herself so maybe they're well suited after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not sure why I’m shocked at her responses and over top display of her relationship when she’s been oversharing then getting mad when people comment on the stuff she overshares for over 10 years now.
Oh my god you meanie hater I bet you can't even tell us what we did today me and my wifey Mrs M that I'm #SOPROUD of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.