Carrie Hope Fletcher #41 Red flags.. in every universe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Jason Manford made a jokey comment says a lot. Yes it was a light hearted comment, but it's also not something you'd post without a grain of truth. Early on we also know his nephew (I think) made a comment about oversharing.
What has Jason Manford said?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
5CDB59A2-9B97-4D9F-ADD6-A39D649C531D.jpeg

Another comment left on Carrie’s Disney post - I’m a bit confused, is her show in Bradford the panto?

Reactions: 1
When I saw Joel making kissy face at the camera, all I could think of was when Hans Moleman tried to kiss Selma🤣
Screenshot_20221107-204302_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221107-204306_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Slow down people, I'm still on page 5 of the previous thread. Gonna post random thoughts as I go along.

Here goes the first: does he seriously not own any decent clothes? I'm not one to judge by the wardrobe but he looks like a scumbag with the clothes he wears when he goes out for meals with her. Keep the comfy shorts and hoodie for home.
Screenshot_20221107-204410_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
duck off Carrie 😂😂

If this is Joel and Carrie not showing much of their relationship then they are both idiots and delusional!

I’ve seen the outline of Joel’s penis in speedos for crying out loud! We know that they spend the whole holiday banging based on the Tiktok with the Craig David song lol and had 12 days of Joel while he cried every day and she gave him a seahorse meant for their future kid 😳 but yeah okay Carrie you both have stayed so private!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If we only see one side of their relationship, why haven't they ever shown the genuinely loving and/or caring side. All we see is either ott and performative , or controlling.

I literally have never seen any couple (including famous and non, public and private ones) who have only shared this type of thing in relationship. I mean look at Oliver and his new gf, sweet genuine snaps.

At best Carrie and Joel look like 13 year old on their first date

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's going to need to buy some new followers again if she carries on blocking so many of her genuine followers :ROFLMAO:

It's madness isn't it? Overshares her entire life over the last few months, and now gets the major hump when she starts getting comments going the way she did not expect. How long before she goes full wobbler and her Instagram account goes the same way as her Tiktok and Facebook did?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy tit I leave Tattle for two hours, and we're already three pages deep into a new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.