Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

awkwardjellyfish

Since we’re getting close to a new thread already… I’m resubmitting my suggestion from the other day (I hope this is allowed!)

Carrie Hope Fletcher #42: There’s a ring on her finger from a stage 5 clinger

• Haha
Reactions: 184

flockmother

Ex-friend of Carrie’s here, close enough that I was once a follower of her priv instagram account, heart.laughter. One day out of the blue she culled the following from 110 people to 80, and I was one of the 30 who didn’t make the cut. We haven’t spoken since.

in January 2022 Carrie and Oli were, according to Carrie, sitting down watching TV when a minor argument started (she claims it wasn’t over anything serious) when all of a sudden, Oli got up, said he’d had enough, and dumped her then and there. He began packing his bags of main things and left the same night. Carrie, distraught, packed the rest of his things the next day, including all of the gifts she’d bought him for Xmas including a foot massager and £800 camera. When she next left the house she noticed he’d left the bags of gifts she’d bought him by the trash - except the £800 camera, which he kept.

the posts I saw on that account were mostly of her crying, cuddling Edgar and posting photos of the sky and trees. With captions talking about how heartbroken she was. There was no ultimatum, he just got tired of her crap.

Carrie if you’re reading - the people who are around you right now don’t give a crap about your well-being. Those of us who did care have left because of how Joel has changed you. You’re clearly not happy, and you’re constantly being laughed about behind your back. Maybe don’t turn on the people who have always been there for you and these things won’t come to light.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Got some tea on Ollie as well… apparently he was actually really affectionate with Carrie when she didn’t have her camera out. He just isn’t a big fan of having it posted all over social media. There was a point when he wanted to be life partners with Carrie- without getting married or engaged. Carrie thought he was going to propose when she saw the gossip on here after their last holiday, they had a conversation and Ollie admitted that he never wanted to get married but could still see a future with her. Carrie apparently put her foot down and said it was either marriage or out. Ollie was really upset about it but ultimately decided to leave. It seems both he and Carrie were heartbroken by the decision. He then allowed friends to set him up on a blind date which turned out to be Alessia!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
I'm so amused by Joel's complete lack of social media know-how. Got nosey and went to his facebook account because the man doesn't keep anything private (literally-- everything's public) and he was posting shit like this in 2015:

Screenshot 2022-11-09 190515.png

I mean I'd expect the older crowd to have fallen for this type of crap. That or if you're I don't know... 12? He was almost thirty when he posted this.

But the absolute funniest thing was his friend's reply:

Screenshot 2022-11-09 190533.png

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha.

Okay that's all. Carry on, team.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

thisiscat

Chatty Member
My goodness I’m getting all the tea from my friend on our catch up today- and she has given me permission to tell tattle what’s going on. (Keep in mind that I know my friend can be dramatic and can embellish quite a lot but she has never flat out lied to me before though there is a reason that I’ve never shared her gossip before).
so- to those who are wondering where Carrie’s friends and family are in all of this- apparently no one likes Joel at the moment. Carrie’s circle are trying to stay on side by mainly talking behind her back. They are very aware that Joel is trying to isolate her from her friends and family and that is why there have been no direct conversations with Carrie about the situation. Apparently Joel has been trying to get Carrie to set a date for wedding soon and at the moment people are just telling Carrie to enjoy being engaged for a while and that there is no rush if he is indeed ‘the one’. Scott was supposed to have gentle chats with her while they were on holiday but Carrie was literally glued to her phone while they were away. As another user has said, there are plans to do an intervention at some point, evidence is being saved so that Carrie can’t defend Joel’s behaviour. Ultimately her friends and family at this point are trying to make sure that Carrie cannot be isolated from them. They know she will need them when everything goes tits up so they are not letting Joel isolate her. Apparently Joel has a real mean streak and can be really nasty when he’s angry (I think we’ve seen evidence of that with his interactions with people on socials). Carrie’s friends are currently figuring out how to protect her from Joel before the inevitable breakup before having the conversation with her. They want to have a plan in place before the intervention so that Joel cannot isolate or abuse her!
When I asked my friend if I could share the information to the people who are concerned about Carrie and she said that so many people are in on the plan that there is no way the ‘leak’ could be linked back to her!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Gisela

He replied to a comment from the brilliant James Dreyfus, a gay man who stands up for the rights of women
If Dreyfus is a transphobe, then he doesn't stand for the rights of women. Trans women are women. Trans rights are human rights. Trans women aren't taking ANY rights away from women. If you only stand up for the "rights" of some women to discriminate other women then you're neither a feminist or supporting women.

Joel defending a transphobe is absolutely disgusting. Even more so because Carrie brands herself as a trans ally. And y'all have to understand that she profits from transphobia by doing that. She claims to be a trans ally to make herself seem like a better person, like a safe person for trans people to be around and follow. Posting about trans rights might scare some transphobes away, but overall she ends up having the reputation of being a queer friendly trans ally.

But she doesn't put her money where her mouth is and her actions don't follow her words. She apparently keeps dating a transphobe (and SA defender, look at how feminist the man is who defends a transphobe online, very, very telling) and she keeps accepting money for promoting Harry Potter content that JKR profits from. Transphobia is on a rise and this is absolutely inexcusable. She seems to be going for "the best of both worlds", the reputation of being a trans ally and a good person, and the money she accepts from promoting Harry Potter.

But I shouldn't be surprised with how shamelessly she promotes Nestlé. Disney isn't an ethical company either and at this point her whole personality is just Disney. If you make that much money from it and never address ANY of the issues the company has, I don't think this is the right thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
My OH who isn't interested in all this listened to me give him a run down on Sunday.
Today I receive a message from him (while he is at work) asking for the names again because he was telling his colleagues and now they are invested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

CaffieneBug

Been lurking on this thread for months. Thank you for the entertainment! I have nothing to add to the absolute dumpster fire that is going on, but please enjoy this

AE2B154B-2D86-47C1-A850-F97E70F73198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

ILikeToWatch

What a difference a year makes! She couldn’t even be bothered to like this reply then, from her acquaintance…
5569C951-00D3-45D8-931A-ECF2DC0C0C40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

F0rg3tm3n0t

1971CFE8-80C6-45D4-B3CC-386652A01E3D.jpeg

Comment on Carrie's insta.
To the person who posted this, if you ever revisit - just because we have an opposing view of Carrie, we have empty lives? Are you kind of defeating your own point here? If you go looking for a site like this, you'll find it. We keep what we talk about on here, an environment of like minded people. You are the one bringing it to her Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 71